Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Famous Last Words
Old 17 May 2010, 12:17   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Lord Zambia
Default Famous Last Words

Can be either something a player says during a game as himself/herself, or something a player says in character of one of their models which was their "famous last words"

Example - "You wont kill my daemon lord in your first turn" a player announces, deepstriking him in the middle of the board against some trigger happy Tau of mine.

Example - "Hahahahaha, you can shoot me all you want, but what is one single ork going to do to my honour to the emperor" - A player announces in character of his librarian as he uses WoS to land on a ruin next to my big mek with KMB, who then i announce will shoot at him.

Im interested to hearing your many stories and encounters of yours and your opponent's "famous last words"

Lord Zambia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhontauel
4 lightening claws LMAO. wouldn't the inquisition get involved?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedibean
Killing terminators with flamers is like trying to stop a charging elephant with a fly swatter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genmotty
if your not going to change your ammo between battles then you deserve to be giving people rashes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrino
Ah, that's a shame. It's kind of funny, because I'd imagine that running headfirst into a force field would pretty much ruin your initiative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire at Will
Why not take over France? You could do it with a pistol, which in doing would make you the most armed man in the country.
Want to play Robot Wars using 40k Concepts? PM me for details on how you can get your FREE copy of the rules.
Lord Zambia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2010, 12:23   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak
Default Re: Famous Last Words

"They'll never hit us from all the way over th-"
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2010, 12:32   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Lord Zambia

"My warboss can take on your dread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhontauel
4 lightening claws LMAO. wouldn't the inquisition get involved?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedibean
Killing terminators with flamers is like trying to stop a charging elephant with a fly swatter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genmotty
if your not going to change your ammo between battles then you deserve to be giving people rashes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrino
Ah, that's a shame. It's kind of funny, because I'd imagine that running headfirst into a force field would pretty much ruin your initiative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire at Will
Why not take over France? You could do it with a pistol, which in doing would make you the most armed man in the country.
Want to play Robot Wars using 40k Concepts? PM me for details on how you can get your FREE copy of the rules.
Lord Zambia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2010, 13:18   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

My friends used to utter "it's only a lowly aspiring champion - he can't stand up against my Force Commander" (back when the Chaos codex had some personality and you could take Juggernauts of Khorne in your Berserker squads :P)
FTyross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2010, 14:09   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

Location: That bitter taste in the back of your throat, the one kinda wrapped around your uvula that is all that's left of your Pride.

Markerlight guided Railgun fired at a single Guardsman, just for the lols:

Bullseye, now say goodbye [rolls a 1 to wound]......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shas'o Ahab
In parting, I've discovered why Farsight started his breakaway faction...
*Farsight looks at Dawn Blade* "Shiny..."*Farsight picks up Dawn Blade and looks around* "... let's be bad guys."
Quote:
Originally Posted by The man they call Waffles
Jayne you y'xa'uuk legend
The Man They Call Jayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2010, 15:56   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

'My Termi's have 2+ saves I shall save them all, you are orks, WTF do you mean the large blast is AP2'

Good ole Snotlings

The other is just causing one wound. Then they say 'well that's orks shooting' and then roll a one :P
Old 17 May 2010, 15:59   #7 (permalink)
Shas'La

"RAM!!!"

*my (already shaken) hammerhead loses its ion cannon, and does no damage to the enemy*

"whoops"
mabbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2010, 17:02   #8 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

"an emperor's champion? he won't even get through the tyrant guard..."

My openent says as I charge my champ with two marines to tie up the hive tyrant with tyrant guard (spoiler! my champion killed all four...)

"Oh crap a land raider! wait why is ONLY an emperor's champion coming out? What's he going to do to my squad of berserkers?"

"You know Grimaldus isn't any better than a regular chaplain, he won't even kill a gaunt this game"
(In this situation grimaldus slaughtered several gaunts, old genestealers and a broodlord)

"A mawlock? Never heard of it, my termies should be able to handle it"
(my first encounter with a mawlock)

"Drop podding your dreadnaught is perfectly safe! just drop it over there to block his devastators"

(the first and last time I used a drop pod with my dread)

"there that land speeder lost it's assault cannon, nothin it can do"

(The same speeder that hobbled out last turn and use it's heavy bolter to blow up a predator, earning me the game winning kill point)

"One land raider driving down the middle? I've got like 15 dark lances, no problem"

(the land raider not only survived but made a squad of warriors run off the board, poor me)
wererat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2010, 20:04   #9 (permalink)
Shas'O

In any team game. Or in just about any situation involving a team of players, 40k, D&D or otherwise.

"Don't worry guys, I got this"

That player is usually seen about 5 seconds later, either having lost half his army to a grot, or running down a hallway on fire.
I'd hate to get on his bad side... >
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz
Fishy has just proved to me that Canadians CAN be scary...
Fish Ead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2010, 20:42   #10 (permalink)
Shas'La

Friend points out one lone assault marine Sergeant to me, "are you gonna kill it with your crisis suits?" "nah my Helios shas o will kill it." My shas'o misses with everything , said Sergeant charges and forces a squad of firewarriors off the board.

"haha Ive got your immortals now" Ork player says as he trapped my immortals in a corner and was preparing to charge, lord veils the immortals away to the other side of the board.

"take that the immortals are basically dead, theres only one left." The unit gets summoned through a monolith and all if them get back up, they promptly kill the heavy weapons squad that shot them.

On a genereal note, my tau always seem to win combats, so theres loads on instances of people making jokes about beating tau in combat then losing said combat

C:\Users\Samuel\Pictures\SINDRI.jpg
fattyboy5 is offline   Reply With Quote