Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Ard boy Preperation.
Closed Thread
Old 10 May 2010, 10:19   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Ard boy Preperation.

6 more days to ard boys and double checking my list and reading rules. I think it's too late to try to order any models to get in on time at this point. I'll have to start working on ground up models and try to come up with a chimera turrent which I have a few ideals.

I been reading the scenerios as well. I've noticed the last scenerio really hurt vehicle list. A downed vehicle is 3kps vs 1kp for everything else that moves under 6". Hopefully I can kill a lot of models or table my opponent so the kps won't be a factor. I'm now wishing I was playing my nids since I'll be only giving 1 kp from my stuff.
Old 10 May 2010, 12:30   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Farseer_Del Send a message via MSN to Farseer_Del Send a message via Yahoo to Farseer_Del
Default Re: Ard boy Preperation.

I'm not sure what the point is in this one. It looks like a blog post rather than a forum topic: I see no question, no prompts for discussion, just your ideas and musings. I'm going to lock it for now unless you've got a better reason I can't see for it.
Closed Thread