Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

where to find names for xv8 weapon setups
Closed Thread
Old 27 Apr 2010, 07:42   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default where to find names for xv8 weapon setups

pretty new to 40 k, i dont know what all the names for certain weapon setups are, particularly xv8's. Thanks
Old 27 Apr 2010, 07:59   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to Unusualsuspect Send a message via MSN to Unusualsuspect
Default Re: where to find names for xv8 weapon setups

A cursory glance in the Tau Forum will reveal a stickied thread detailing the XV-8 naming system used here at Tau Online (as well as most other WH40k forums I've seen). Here is the Link.
Old 27 Apr 2010, 11:52   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Farseer_Del Send a message via MSN to Farseer_Del Send a message via Yahoo to Farseer_Del
Default Re: where to find names for xv8 weapon setups

Well, first, welcome to the site, Devil Aids, and have a look over our Rules if you haven't already.

Second, pretty much every Tau question is answered or answerable in the Tau Section of the boards. Any future Tau questions you have and can't find any answers in existing threads on the first page or so, just ask in a new thread and someone will answer.

Since this is in the wrong section but also answered though, I'll lock this thread.
Closed Thread