Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Help Please
Closed Thread
Old 30 Jun 2005, 02:04   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via AIM to smilingyello Send a message via MSN to smilingyello Send a message via Yahoo to smilingyello
Default Help Please

hello, my name is Robert. I just started playing warhammer 40k in May. Me and my brother bought the starter kit, and chose armies. We both have at least 2000pt armies, Him having the Eldar, and me the Tau. And there are just some questions that we run across from time to time. for instance when sombody gets 3 A does that mean that they can shoot the same gun three times? and can you roll all three together? Well you get the idea. I was wondering if there would be anyone who would help out a...well NOOB with my milions of wh40k questions. I have Yahoo and Aol and MSN messanger if anyone can help me out please email me @ smiling_yello88@msn.com or post in this forum. Thank you ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Old 30 Jun 2005, 03:09   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Spiritbw
Default Re: Help Please

Um, the answers are in the rule book you should have gotten. If you still want to know, PM me.
Old 30 Jun 2005, 05:06   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

The Rulebook is quite expensive, but The GW staff are there to help! (Well, most of them, some of them are there to kick you when your down) But im sure if you go to your local Games Workshop, they will answer all of your questions ;D
Old 30 Jun 2005, 20:56   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via AIM to smilingyello Send a message via MSN to smilingyello Send a message via Yahoo to smilingyello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ko Vash Shi
The Rulebook is quite expensive, but The GW staff are there to help! (Well, most of them, some of them are there to kick you when your down) But im sure if you go to your local Games Workshop, they will answer all of your questions* ;D
well i seem to be at an impass. The nearest GW hobby store, or any hobby store for that matter is a four and half hour drive away. And when i went down there they were NOT interested in trying to teach somebody that doesnt go there EVERY saturday. I talked to the guy that owned the store, cause this is a small town area, and he said that wednesdays and saturdays are 40K days. So i decided, im going to be in town on wednesday so i drove down there and all the people there were totally unfriendly. I think they had a bad experience with the Tau or something. All i need is just someone that will explain the Vast knowledge in the warhammer 40k rulebook.
Old 30 Jun 2005, 21:08   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to T pok Send a message via MSN to T pok

Basicly Never go on a Wednesday any were.
When you roll a 3 on what???
Your Bs Roll-To wound???
Plese specify unit type.
brave kid, i don't know if i could do that. whichever girl gets you for life is the luckiest in the world.
Old 30 Jun 2005, 21:53   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Hive Lord

You said you brought the starter kit- you mean Battle For Macragge?

That has a rulebook in it...

If you didnt get BFM, then just buy a rulebook. You need one to play..
Old 30 Jun 2005, 22:12   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

i think you should buy the rules book then any questions you still have just ask, im sure some one here will be able to help

Closed Thread