Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

new game
Old 23 Aug 2008, 02:50   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default new game

Some days ago my brother and I made up w warhammer battle game. I shall list the rules below.

1-each side gets 350 points

2-there is no limit on how many types of infantry you can get ( basically 5 veteran squads for example)

3-no vehicles. This includes walkers

4-after a model has failed an armor save (if gets an armor save) roles a die. 1-3 model is dead, 4-6 mandown:Next type of turn model fails next turn back up. It can't affected by anything in between then. Example, if model fails armor save on enemy's turn next enemy turn model back up.

5-Sentries: place 2 sentries on table. T-3, BS-3, 3 str-3 ap-none shots at closest model. 12 inch range sight. Counts as neutral models and have no armor save. After has been wounded, dead.

6-Ammo reserves-squad has to carry model of pile pf guns. 3 will be placed around the field. gives squad double shooting for one model a turn.

I hope you guys have fun with this. ;D

-Mike Tyson
Super heavy gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2008, 04:48   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default Re: new game

Neat thought
“Never break the rules, for They will only make them harder to get passed and the consequences will be the worse for it. Instead, bend the rules, and bend with them. This allows for no sight of the incursion to be noticed, thereby remaining un-acted upon by Them.”
ropya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2008, 05:14   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Jeff Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff

Sounds like a dumbed down version of kill team to me.

Might help if you spelled everything correctly as well.
Old 23 Aug 2008, 22:20   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Speaking of new games my friend and I engaged in a massive apocalypse battle and at the end, while we cleaned up, we thought, hey! wouldn't it be cool if our commanders faced off against each other? So we decide a 48x48 board, every command (HQ) model you have available, roughly equal points, every model benifits from Eternal warrior, and a bodyguard for each commander. (like a vetran sarge for a space marine commander, a vetran fire warrior for an ethral, or an apsiring champion for a chaos lord.) Just a thought...
"They shall be my finest Cannon Fodder, these men who give themselves to me. Like clay I will mold them and in the furnace of war they will become cracked and broken. They will be of tissue paper and whimpy muscle. In tissue paper armor I clad them and with the mightiest flashlights they will be armed. They will be touched by every sort of plauge or disease to help further make them unhappy, all sickness will blight them. They will have almost no tactics, strategies, but lots of machines so that they can atleast stand up to a foe in battle. They are my tar pit against the Terror. They are the bulk of Humanity. They are my Imperial Guard and they will know much fear!"

A fortress circumvented ceases to be an obstacle. A fortress destroyed ceases to be a threat. Do not forget the difference.
- Attributed to Leman Russ

My armies may sleep, but big guns never tire.

Surrender - or die.
Typhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2008, 22:38   #5 (permalink)
Ethereal

Neat idea in that you have, in effect two kill teams rather then just a load of brutes going up against a single unit.

Although how do you counter resilient things like Terminators, Plague Marines etc being used? I mean if I was taking a load of Dark Eldar, and I came up against a unit of Chaos Terminators, I'd be up the creak without a paddle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainKiller (JD)
Sounds like a dumbed down version of kill team to me.

Might help if you spelled everything correctly as well.
That's overly oppressive, don't you think JD?
FTyross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2008, 02:30   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

well, actually, it was a copy off of kill team. We just made rules that we liked.

-Mike Tyson
Super heavy gunner is offline   Reply With Quote