Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

BoLS Macharian Crusade Campaign Pack
Old 21 Jul 2008, 13:54   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default BoLS Macharian Crusade Campaign Pack

It does'nt appear to have reached here yet, but the Bell of Lost Souls has just released this years Campaign Pack, this time covering the Macharian Crusades, it's a big PDF pack stuffed with background, modelling, special characters, additional rules, apocolypse formations and campaign details for each of the army groups involved with a number of missions for each. It mostly features the Imperial Guard, but every race has some form of part to play as far as I've seen.

Definately sets a benchmark for fan made material.

It can be downloaded from the Bell of Lost Souls here,
http://belloflostsouls.blogspot.com/...n-crusade.html

[img width=650 height=30]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/colgravis/Misc%2040k/awards.jpg[/img]
Col.Gravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2008, 15:25   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: BoLS Macharian Crusade Campaign Pack

Seeet... I have been waiting forever for this. Thank you for the notification.

-By Timjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-General Thunder
If you want durability, you play Space Marines. If you want strength, you play Tyranids.

If you want to dump firepower into your enemy until not even dental records will be enough to identify them, you play Imperial Guard.
Dan_teal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2008, 05:27   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

WOW, that is very cool!
My WIP Prussian themed Imperial Guard Army - Because you&#39;ve all asked for it!

JAGGED ALLIANCE &#39;09 - Bottled in Scotland (please enjoy responsibly) - Tau Empire
ARCANACON &#39;10 - PWNaVIC - Tau Empire: Veteran Cadre Pegasus - The Dal&#39;yth Oldbloods
BAMBASH - Shas&#39;El von Richthofen&#39;s Flying Circus - Tau Empire - Allied with Imperial Guard

- I survived the SEBF 24hr Painting Challenge!
- One of the last surviving members of the Blue Lake Battlegroup at Compton Hall :P
Shas O Dalyth Montau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2008, 13:39   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to Doombringer Send a message via MSN to Doombringer Send a message via Yahoo to Doombringer

Love the quotes they borrowed from the USMC.

---

"All right, they&#39;re on our left, they&#39;re on our right, they&#39;re in front of
us, they&#39;re behind us...they can&#39;t get away this time"
- Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

"Goddam it, you&#39;ll never get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole! Follow me!" (Captain Henry P. "Jim" Crowe, USMC, Guadalcanal, 13 January 1943.)

"Casualties many; Percentage of dead not known; Combat efficiency; we are winning." (Colonel David M. Shoup, USMC, Tarawa, 21 November 1943.)

"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking!"
Ferdinand Foch

Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don&#39;t have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

---

Well over half of those has a Marine Corps origin, hehe.
"It isn&#39;t enough to win. You want nothing left of your enemy except a skull nailed to a fencepost so everyone understands the cost of crossing you." - Durga

"The nation that draws too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors, will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." - Anonymous

"Doombringer, you are my hero." - Lord-General Thunder

Doombringer

Doombringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2008, 14:09   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

yeah, wasn&#39;t there one that was "get there first with the most"? if I remember correctly a Confederate cavalry officer put it much more eloquently: "get there firstest with the mostest"

[quote]It was Civil War General Nathan Bedford Forrest who expressed it the best: “Get there firstest with the mostest.”
Clip_II you&#39;re my hero. You get my respect and admiration. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Solar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clip_II
PK nobs, Big Choppa bike boss, and Flash Gits!(oh wait that wasn&#39;t a tank, it was flying...) ;D
Shut it...
I love Flash Gits
Orks: W: 11 L: 4 D: 2
BA: W: 2 L: 4 D: 2
IG: W: 1 L:2 D: 0
Bretonnians: W: 2 L: 3 D: 0
Bretonnians ("Line Breaker"): W: 1 L: 0 D: 0
Clip_II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2008, 16:17   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

I am just now waiting for the next version with, hopefully, content from their own run of the Campaign like they did for the 30k one.

I think this has inspired me to attempt one of the Terran household regiments. I think Byzants, but I am not sure how to model them. So failing that I would do the Mericans (obviously, as they are the only other ones)

-By Timjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-General Thunder
If you want durability, you play Space Marines. If you want strength, you play Tyranids.

If you want to dump firepower into your enemy until not even dental records will be enough to identify them, you play Imperial Guard.
Dan_teal is offline   Reply With Quote