Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Curiosity
Closed Thread
Old 29 Apr 2005, 20:10   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default Curiosity

Does anyone here live near the central florida area?
Old 30 Apr 2005, 04:31   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to MalVeauX
Default Re: Curiosity

Tejis:

Used to Just moved a while back though. Where do you live? Where did you play?
I used to frequent Mega Comics in Gainesville on weekends if you know the place.

--Mal
Old 30 Apr 2005, 04:38   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

If you're looking for opponents, you might check out http://odyssey.cfl40k.com/ By coincidence that was posted just a few days ago at 40kO.

( Now's the point where my help is wasted as you tell me you're already a member... : )

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

[i]All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

- A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom
Old 02 May 2005, 18:56   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

MalVeauX, I live in brevard county Titusville. I've never heard of mega comics. the only place I know that has people that play Warhammer 40k is Scifi City in Orlando.

Grey Area, I've been looking into a local gaming group but can't find any that site you gave me just has where the members are from not where they meet.
Old 03 May 2005, 04:43   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

On the front-page it says how to contact them, scroll down and you'll see the bit on 'Would you like to join the Odyssey group?'. Get in touch and they'll probably tell you.

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

[i]All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

- A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom
Closed Thread