Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

I got a free 40K rulebook.
Old 29 Dec 2007, 06:24   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default I got a free 40K rulebook.

One of the two games workshops in Calgary closed down on Boxing Day. When I went there and bought the last two land speeders I needed for my pink Marines And I got the store copy of the 40k rulebook this is great because I did not have one and my friend has the little crappy The Battle for Macragge book. So am happy!! Also because am the same distance from both Games workshops it does not matter to me that it closed down.
Old 29 Dec 2007, 09:44   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Esque
Default Re: I got a free 40K rulebook.

I remember once I went to a GW store, to get birthday gift for my cousin. The guy there looked frustrated due to a package he was holding, which he then opened and gave me the contents. A troll and some other fantasy ork things that he just gave me because the package was broken, thus, he couldnt sell them, and he was in a good mood.

Well congratulations with the new BGB then.
Old 29 Dec 2007, 22:53   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Before management changed a few years ago, the local GW store used to do a sale on black Thursday, managed to pick up quite a few blisters for only $1.00 each. Though someone got a trench board for $100, and another picked up about half of the stores stock of old Bretonian models for about $200.
Old 30 Dec 2007, 12:14   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak

I must say the only way I'd get a copy of the 4th ed rulebook would be if it was free. It's so similar to 3rd ed, the only changes are little things that you pick up just by hanging around in store. There's nothing in it I need to own.

But a free one wouldn't be bad =D
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote