Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Cheaters!!
Old 17 Dec 2007, 14:25   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Cheaters!!

Hey, I now this is kinda off topic but my buddy who has Space Marines ( you will here about him a lot!) always cheats!! What you do? Autarch Zephran Ps. We have told him to stop
Autarch Zaphren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 14:37   #2 (permalink)
Kai
Shas'Ui

Default Re: Cheaters!!

We've had threads like this before. Answers range from a simple dreadsocking to a move complex system of prolonged torture.

Seriously, you'll have to be more specific about exactly how he is cheating before we can offer advice. Also is he really cheating or does he just not know the rules, I've had alot of friends who just don't read the books properly and do things that they think are allowed by some obscure loophole just because they didn't peruse the book well enough.
Originally Posted by Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by †Methelas†
The Titan is not a human, therefore has no genitals!
My subtle diagram disagrees with you.
your "subtle" diagram contains Optimus Prime and Proffessor Farnsworth, it's heresy in it's own right!
Any similarities between your reality and mine are purely coincidental...
Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 15:49   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

[Quote] "hey You know what my friend did? I fired a railgun at his necron lord and he said That he missed his movement phase and moved it 7" behind cover" [quote/]

Case closed

are space elfs. Of course their boots never get dirty, their stuff won't get dirty, their weapons won't get dirty, their hair won't get dirty, the aspect warriors won't get dirty, and their women won't get dirty - which is also why they are a dying race. ^-^
Farseer_Del: It was some idiot wandering in and mashing his face into the keyboard by the look of it
()__()
( x x)

dead bunny
shas ek denekai eart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 17:47   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Send a message via MSN to Necronator

On the note of not knowing the rules because of not having books or having them or not reading them; There is a kid who played necrons at my local club, and it seemed that he learnt most of the rules from dawn of war! He actually, honestly thought that the nightbringer burst out of his necron Lord (!) I'm so glad I never play him.

Karm

I wish all followers of Khorne Or the nightbringer to have a very bloody Christmas!
What? even a berzerker hangs his horns up for a few days!

Back, stronger, faster, more experienced than ever

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Necronator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 17:50   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Adam Baker

So simple. Stop playing with him and find another, more decent, player. :P

And about now knowing the rules...
It is normal for beginners to be confused, specially if they have played Dawn of War before.

By the way, if he hasn't read the rulebook yet, you could tell him that he must wait 4 turns for the Monolith to "awoke". ;D
Adam Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 18:11   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
By the way, if he hasn't read the rulebook yet, you could tell him that he must wait 4 turns for the Monolith to "awoke". ;D
Like it!

are space elfs. Of course their boots never get dirty, their stuff won't get dirty, their weapons won't get dirty, their hair won't get dirty, the aspect warriors won't get dirty, and their women won't get dirty - which is also why they are a dying race. ^-^
Farseer_Del: It was some idiot wandering in and mashing his face into the keyboard by the look of it
()__()
( x x)

dead bunny
shas ek denekai eart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 18:19   #7 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Send a message via MSN to Necronator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
So simple. Stop playing with him and find another, more decent, player. :P

And about now knowing the rules...
It is normal for beginners to be confused, specially if they have played Dawn of War before.

Yes, I could do this but, as I play necrons, he would expect me to do it too! The reason it is so shocking is that I actually started playing 40K after him, yet he asks me about qeustions for the rules and cheats like that all the time! He has also moved onto his 4th army, I started playing 40K January 07

I wish all followers of Khorne Or the nightbringer to have a very bloody Christmas!
What? even a berzerker hangs his horns up for a few days!

Back, stronger, faster, more experienced than ever

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Necronator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 19:31   #8 (permalink)
Anton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autarch Zaphren
Hey, I now this is kinda off topic but my buddy who has Space Marines ( you will here about him a lot!) always cheats!! What you do?
Don't play against him then, simple. He cheats, you don't play. You don't have to be a sneaky git and try and beat him at his own game, stooping to the level of a cheater makes you as worse as him, don't be crafty or sneaky, be straight with him and tell him he either stops cheating or you stop playing against him.
Old 17 Dec 2007, 20:58   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Adam Baker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karm
Yes, I could do this but, as I play necrons, he would expect me to do it too! The reason it is so shocking is that I actually started playing 40K after him, yet he asks me about qeustions for the rules and cheats like that all the time! He has also moved onto his 4th army, I started playing 40K January 07
Well, you can Dreadsock him... :P Seriously, stop playing with him if he continues cheating.

And pray that this problem solves, before he starts SM!:
*Well, my Tac Squad can carry 5 Heavy Bolters, and I can have 4 Land Raiders*

Cheers.

PS: Dreadsock.
Adam Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 21:38   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

I don't like people who cheat and I'll try and catch them out if I can, but if they won't stop I don't just pack up all my stuff. I just try and enjoy the game as much as I can although if people are cheating a lot that can be pretty hard.
Dom of Gears is offline   Reply With Quote