Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

tyranid players
Old 11 Sep 2007, 16:25   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default tyranid players

u have come here because your a tyranid player, and the hive mind has told u to come... and if ure not a tyranid player find go to our next post (warhammer 40k players)

i have this mate that says carnefexs are ruibbish and dont belive him can u back us up.
thanx 8)

FKE: Smitten for poor spelling and leet speech.
ethereal and hive tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2007, 17:45   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Siruk
Default Re: tyranid players

I think you have misunderstood what the forum is. Please first read the rules of the board before making a post.

Also remember this is the general 40k section, if you wish to discuss tyranids, then the tyranid specific board would be the best place to post. If say you where comparing and contrasting the best monstrous creature then this would be where you post it.

Also, welcome to the board, and once you grasp the concept, I hope you become a valuable poster

For the greater bad

Siruk

Siruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2007, 18:13   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Please read the board rules about spelling and leet speak. There is a spell check feature in the post interface, and the misspelled words will be underlined in red if you can't be bothered to use it.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 15:59   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Mate you have allready done someting identical to this not so long ago and that was closed, please for your sake try and read the rules and regain your dignity
Vendak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2007, 03:55   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Durza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendak
Mate you have allready done someting identical to this not so long ago and that was closed, please for your sake try and read the rules and regain your dignity
Actually he made these at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40kenthusiast
Please read the board rules about spelling and leet speak. There is a spell check feature in the post interface, and the misspelled words will be underlined in red if you can't be bothered to use it.
Since when? :huh:
Durza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2007, 04:01   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

The spell-checker is a separate application - auto-checking like in Word or Corel is a property of Firefox 2.

I mentioned to Mace a while back that TO should be formatted to only work for Firefox 2 or something comparable, jestingly. Posts like this make me think it should perhaps happen for real...
AuinMyrrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2007, 16:48   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shas'OMG'WTF'BBQ
Actually he made these at the same time.
Really? I thought I had better check to avoid making me look like an idiot, but then I thought "No, he wouldn't be that stupid, would he?" seems like he was :P
Vendak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2007, 22:12   #8 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to icer190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dra'Tuisich-Novae
The spell-checker is a separate application - auto-checking like in Word or Corel is a property of Firefox 2.

I mentioned to Mace a while back that TO should be formatted to only work for Firefox 2 or something comparable, jestingly. Posts like this make me think it should perhaps happen for real...
But then you would lose people like me who use IE just because we are too lazy to get Firefox!
icer190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2007, 22:19   #9 (permalink)
Shas'O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legatus Glacies(Icer)
Quote:

But then you would lose people like me who use IE just because we are too lazy to get Firefox!
I second that. :-\
Droids_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2007, 22:22   #10 (permalink)
Shas'O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legatus Glacies(Icer)
Quote:

http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

I can't hack your computer and install it myself, but at least I gave you the link :P.
AuinMyrrath is offline   Reply With Quote