Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

flyers
Old 05 Sep 2007, 23:38   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default flyers

with the apocolypse rules including flyers as per the most recent rumors, i went looking for the FW flyer rules to see what kinds of things are involved. rules are here on a free PDF from black gobbo

i found something kinda nice. attacks too and from a flyer are too the flight base of the flyer, not the model itself. so in theory, this means that as long as the base is sufficent size, one could use models much smaller than the 28mm scale?

for example, those that really want a tigershark or a Manta, but can't afford the big detailed forgeworld models could buy the cheaper Aeronautica models and use them when mounted on the right stand?

does anyone else think this means flyers will see a major upsurge in use?
Pay no heed to what you once were. now you belong to us, and we will capitalize on the ignorance of our enemy.
mithril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2007, 23:55   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to razgriz_cipher
Default Re: flyers

I would let someone play with it but I do not know the size of the bases of the fliers. Yes i do if people know the size of the flying bases.

Also it is fliers not flyers just so you know who to spell it.
Old 06 Sep 2007, 00:27   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default Re: flyers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Wu
Also it is fliers not flyers just so you know who to spell it.
just using the GW spelling.
Pay no heed to what you once were. now you belong to us, and we will capitalize on the ignorance of our enemy.
mithril is offline   Reply With Quote