Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The Fall of Medusa V ?
Closed Thread
Old 14 Jun 2006, 06:00   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default The Fall of Medusa V ?

what is this fall of Medusa all about can any one tell me a little about it ?

Death Guard win 13 tie 0 lost 2

dark eldar wins 5 tie 0 lost 1
Old 14 Jun 2006, 06:09   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to MechTau
Default Re: The Fall of Medusa V ?

Well, most people will hit you with a ton of bricks for asking that.

I'm feeling mellow, so I'll actually answer your question!

Medusa V is the fifth planet in the Medusa system. It is near a strange warp thingy that helps ships go faster, but now that thingy is moving towards Medusa V. All planets that are swallowed by it are lost.

Meanwhile, every army is fighting on Medusa V for its own reasons. Tyranids want to collect a super deadly Lictor varient, Tau need time to study the warp storm, Guard need to protect the evac, Space Marines need to stop Chaos who want to make the place a Daemonworld, Orks need to scavenge parts for a spaceship to blast off planet and escape, and Eldar want to seal a Webway portal. All armies are racing against the clock and each other.

This is of course the backdrop for a large summer campain that will be loads of fun. Just play games and submit the results online when the form comes out on the GW site.

Open invitation to all: Send me a pm, and I'll be have a look at your army list.
[url=http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=11198.0]Crisis Suit Theory, Army Composition, and why Fireknives suck - You've got to read this classic by T0nka
Old 14 Jun 2006, 07:06   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechTau

Medusa V is the fifth planet in the Medusa system. It is near a strange warp thingy that helps ships go faster, but now that thingy is moving towards Medusa V. All planets that are swallowed by it are lost.

Meanwhile, every army is fighting on Medusa V for its own reasons. Tyranids want to collect a super deadly Lictor varient, Tau need time to study the warp storm, Guard need to protect the evac, Space Marines need to stop Chaos who want to make the place a Daemonworld, Orks need to scavenge parts for a spaceship to blast off planet and escape, and Eldar want to seal a Webway portal. All armies are racing against the clock and each other.

This is of course the backdrop for a large summer campain that will be loads of fun. Just play games and submit the results online when the form comes out on the GW site.
wow sounds fun i haven in play 40k for that last 6 months i just got back in to it so where did you find all this out the GW web site ?

Death Guard win 13 tie 0 lost 2

dark eldar wins 5 tie 0 lost 1
Old 14 Jun 2006, 08:51   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Here is the official Website: http://medusav.games-workshop.com/

And Tau Online has its own board about Medusa V too: http://fallofmedusa.tauonline.org/
Old 14 Jun 2006, 10:52   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Farseer_Del Send a message via MSN to Farseer_Del Send a message via Yahoo to Farseer_Del

And of course, scattered all over this forum are topics discussing Medusa V, but for the most info, those two links Stam provides are your best bet.
Old 14 Jun 2006, 15:22   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Vash113 Send a message via Yahoo to Vash113

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechTau

You forgot Dark Eldar enslaving as many as they can and Necrons trying to shield the world from the storm so they can reap all life on it at their leasure

There was also a booklet in the June issue of White Dwarf

Old 14 Jun 2006, 16:13   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to MechTau

I special ordered that WD so I would get the booklet.

Pretty good from memory at 1:30 AM though.

Open invitation to all: Send me a pm, and I'll be have a look at your army list.
[url=http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=11198.0]Crisis Suit Theory, Army Composition, and why Fireknives suck - You've got to read this classic by T0nka
Closed Thread