Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Multiple Commander Models
Closed Thread
Old 14 May 2006, 14:46   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Multiple Commander Models

We all love campaigns! We also love having commanders to fit the fluff.

What I mean is:
Colonel Priboslav, commander of the Minsk 9th PDF.
I have two models, one armed with a power fist and a bolt pistol, and another armed with a power fist with the Chaos pointed-star upon it, and a mutation.

The idea is,when he turned to Tzeentech, he mutated. So, I made another model. I am alos looking into this with Stankov, as I have two Valhallan Lietenent models, one of which is not being used.

Share your multiple-model commander [maybe I'll get pics soon, if you have 'em, post 'em!]

Stankov

[img width=650 height=288]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a99/GeneralStankov/finalcopy.jpg[/img]
Old 14 May 2006, 14:49   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: Multiple Commander Models

Well my chaos army has a lord in terminator and daemon prince form
I'd hate to get on his bad side... >
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz
Fishy has just proved to me that Canadians CAN be scary...
Old 14 May 2006, 16:14   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

I have got three different Chaplains, one normal standing, one with a jumppack and one in Terminator armour.
Old 14 May 2006, 17:35   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Since my commander has a grievous injury requiring bionic eye and a lot of scars on the left side of his face, I have a not-as-well modeled version of him when he still wore his black tunic without the injury. A younger version, by about 20 years. Unfortunately I had to cut his sword and pistol off, as the sword went to the new commander and the pistol to another who needed it more. Thus he is armless but still a younger version.
Also before this guy, I had a different commander from the cadian command squad sprew who for some reason I hated with all my might. I ended up giving him to a friend and making up a story where he was shot by a commissariat firing squad, for dereliction of duty and cowardice. >
I hated that guy.
Old 14 May 2006, 19:25   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Elessar

Chapter Master Elessar:
first i have him as a simple task force commander, which comes in the form of the gamesday 2005 sergeant figure.

then i have him as Elessar, Black Templar Champion. which comes in the form of(you guessed it) the emperors champion.

then theres Elessar, Chapter Master of the Crimson Tears, which comes in the form of a terminator captain with power claws.

and then Elessars final incarnation, Venerable Chapter Master Elessar, which comes in the form of a modified furioso dreadnaught.

im thinking of making sergeant, regular space marine and scout versions of Elessar. heck, i might even make a PDF soldier Elessar from before he was recruited.

Old 14 May 2006, 23:08   #6 (permalink)
lonely tau

well mine is actually based more on a special character. Aun'Shi was the first incarnation. and now i am makeing a model of an Aun'Shi crisis suit pure fluff reasons.

Old 15 May 2006, 00:11   #7 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Vash113 Send a message via Yahoo to Vash113

My commander Shas'O Ximoro'An has 2 models. His origional was just a normal crisis suite that I had to glue spare carbines to to hide some seems. For the release of the Tau Empire codex I decided a new model was in order so I bought the commander box set and an Emperors Champion so my commanders new and improved model is standing over the fallen body of a Black Templars Emperors Champion (the one and only commander type he has not killed yet). Go figure.

Old 15 May 2006, 03:35   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash113
My commander Shas'O Ximoro'An has 2 models. His origional was just a normal crisis suite that I had to glue spare carbines to to hide some seems. For the release of the Tau Empire codex I decided a new model was in order so I bought the commander box set and an Emperors Champion so my commanders new and improved model is standing over the fallen body of a Black Templars Emperors Champion (the one and only commander type he has not killed yet). Go figure.
oooh...my guard killed a carnifex... in CC! how cool would it be to base my HSO standing on a dead carni?! too bad i cant give him a smug grin and downpointing finger...

right now hes just charging forward with the powerblade from a GK nemesis on a spear haft, other hand holding a bolt pistol

he used to use the tank commander head + torso+ stnading legs, with GK nemesis arm and one-handing a bolter

http://www.maj.com/gallery/Tauroc/Si..._berserker.gif
Old 15 May 2006, 10:25   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Colonel Bun'ee has two "forms" his silent attack mode, with silenced weapon and other stealth type things. His open war form, big axe and plasma pistol, completly decked out

Turning and Turning in the widening gyre, the falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things fall apart; The centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world.
W.B. Yeates
The Second Coming

Thanks to Drobot for the sig
Old 16 May 2006, 15:16   #10 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Bash

Colonel Rhys Mordengel of the 45th Aropaxi Vengeance Guard was just a normal Senior Officer model with a big mafia hat and extra bionic eye (that made the pair look like sunglasses) with a cigar was the commander of my Imperial Guard army...themed around a hive mafioso family. Nice change from the usual suspects :P

Currently playing: Imperial Guard in 40k, Chaos in Fantasy
Closed Thread