Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Looking for Lore
Closed Thread
Old 07 Jan 2006, 04:11   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Location: Maurice Louisiana, 3 miles from civilization and straight on till morning
Send a message via Yahoo to shadowclasper
Default Looking for Lore

Does any body have a link to a website that has all the warhammer 40K history in it? I mean all of the major stuff b/c I feel like I'm missing stuff when I here about the Black Library, which is a repositry for all the knowledge of the eldar and also has seveal misterious gaurdians and I believe has a prophecy in it that will be a major part of a campaign in which the fait of the imperium will be decided? also I here about hive fleet behemoth, but what about the hive fleets before that with stuff like the classic "screamer" carnifex, was that series of models the original hive fleet before the ultramarines broke its back, and the current hive fleet behemoth (the models that we had before they revamped the tyranids) are what the splinters of behemoth became? I would really like some website that contained all the lore in it b/c games works shop does'nt and I don't think they got a book on it... do I just have to buy every single dang white dwarf and codex not to mention the past rule books to get this info?

Shas'O Tash'var Vral Ko'Vash'Shi: "Or'es'Shas has only met with one crippling defeat, at the hands of the metallic dead... and we shall purge them form the galaxy, not just to avenge our fallen, but to prevent them from slowing the greater good's advance ever again." Before the battle to save refugees on Medusa V from being harvested by the Shadow Lord, a necron lord and killer off over 500 fire caste on the planet Yadsmood.
Old 07 Jan 2006, 09:00   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to mace
Default Re: Looking for Lore

Probably not what you're looking for, but there is a 40k timeline: http://www.criticalhit.co.uk/compone...per/Itemid,55/

But what you're looking for - is more or less under copyright by GW - so the only place you'll find it is from GW themselves.
Old 07 Jan 2006, 13:48   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Looking for Lore

not strictly true.

i know of one site with a vast amount of 40k fluff.
I also have the fluff bible (with virtually the full amount of 40k fluff that exists!) ;D

I'll PM the site as i got in trouble last time i posted it.

"What warriors of men can stand beside the Space Wolves! The Sons of Fenris they are, hardened in the forge of their harsh world, eager for battle and honour. They are the grey warriors, ashen like the wolf, whose greatest joy is to hear the clamour of steel amidst the din of war. None can step before them, they are the first, proud in their strength and jealous of their renown. Through the storms of the warp they come, upon the very tides of terror, but of such dangers they are uncaring. They are the Space Wolves, the Undefeated, the bane of the Emperor's foes."
Closed Thread