Warhammer 40K Forum

Imperial Armour VI: Vraks II For Order
Old 14 Aug 2008, 16:30   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Imperial Armour VI: Vraks II For Order

Well here it is:

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog...STUFF__11.html

Vraks II is up, and that means Reaver Titan and more Chaos rules! ;D

And it seems they are updating the Renegades and Heretics list.

Apparently the first 500 are signed.

-By Timjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-General Thunder
If you want durability, you play Space Marines. If you want strength, you play Tyranids.

If you want to dump firepower into your enemy until not even dental records will be enough to identify them, you play Imperial Guard.
Dan_teal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2008, 16:40   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Imperial Armour VI: Vraks II For Order

Placed my order! :P

Dark Adeptus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2008, 20:55   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

I'm excited for it, but i don't understand why they keep releasing Nurgle conversions and models if they plan of having a Khorn renegades list.

I also think the breaching drill is really kool but i'll be disappointed if its on the Centaur Chassis, if its on the leman russ then that'd be fantastic.

And i dont have 80 dollars for a book.
beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2008, 22:14   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf
I'm excited for it, but i don't understand why they keep releasing Nurgle conversions and models if they plan of having a Khorn renegades list.
I think because Khorne and Nurgle forces make an appearance in Vraks II. They are the only two though. No Tzeentch or Slaanesh.

And why do you say a Khorne List? ??? There isn't anything to suggest that in the previews. Alpha Legion is what I see more represented of anything, but I expect Zerkers and Plaugies to be added to the list in the same manner as Alpha Legion.

I can't wait for the Daemonic stuff in Vraks III now. Too bad we have no idea when that's coming.

-By Timjim
Quote:
If you want durability, you play Space Marines. If you want strength, you play Tyranids.

If you want to dump firepower into your enemy until not even dental records will be enough to identify them, you play Imperial Guard.
Old 14 Aug 2008, 22:31   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dak Ralter (Dakari)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Solar, Master of Armour
I can't wait for the Daemonic stuff in Vraks III now. Too bad we have no idea when that's coming.
It says right on the "New Products" page, September 22nd...
No, Vraks Three. This is Two

-By Timjim
Quote:

Old 14 Aug 2008, 23:00   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:

And why do you say a Khorne List? ??? There isn't anything to suggest that in the previews. Alpha Legion is what I see more represented of anything, but I expect Zerkers and Plaugies to be added to the list in the same manner as Alpha Legion.
"The slaughter must continue and cruel gods could drink their fill of blood. . .

. . .including the mighty Reaver Titan and a complete Renegade and Heretic 'Servants of Slaughter' army list. The Appendices section contains all the rules you need to use super-heavy vehicles and aircraft in your games. Also included in this book is a large Siege of Vraks poster."

Hmm, sorry about the miss information. I guess i just filled in my own blanks with gods drinking their fill of blood and Servants of Slaughter. sounds like Khorn to me but there is not actual evidence to back that belief.

My apologies.
beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2008, 01:01   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf
Quote:

"The slaughter must continue and cruel gods could drink their fill of blood. . .

. . .including the mighty Reaver Titan and a complete Renegade and Heretic 'Servants of Slaughter' army list. The Appendices section contains all the rules you need to use super-heavy vehicles and aircraft in your games. Also included in this book is a large Siege of Vraks poster."

Hmm, sorry about the miss information. I guess i just filled in my own blanks with gods drinking their fill of blood and Servants of Slaughter. sounds like Khorn to me but there is not actual evidence to back that belief.

My apologies.
Ah, I missed the "Servants of Slaughter" title, and just skipped onto it being expanded. It might very well lean to be a bit Khornate then, but of course Nurgel kills stuff too.

But we shall sll see in good time.

-By Timjim
Quote:

Old 15 Aug 2008, 19:13   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

It's gonna be more of both Khorne and Nurgle (especially with all the new Nurgly releases) but the army list ("Servants of Slaughter") is definitely Khorne. You can get some berserker cultist (maybe ogryns?), no psykers and instead of Alpha Legion elites it's going to be Khorne Berserker elites. That's what I can recall from Gamesday, i really wanna see more World Eaters stuff on forgeworld...
Old 26 Sep 2008, 16:35   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

I got my IA VI: Siege Of Vraks II on Tuesday, I must say it's very cool, the poster that comes with it is just fething awesome, very good artwork. Oh and it's signed! ;D

Dark Adeptus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2008, 07:27   #10 (permalink)
Anton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Sensei
I got my IA VI: Siege Of Vraks II on Tuesday, I must say it's very cool, the poster that comes with it is just fething awesome, very good artwork. Oh and it's signed! ;D
Likewise, I got mine on Tuesday which is also a signed copy! Now I have both Part One and Part Two signed! ;D