Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

NEW DEMONS INFO OFFICIALLY RELEASED!
Old 08 Jan 2008, 18:28   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default NEW DEMONS INFO OFFICIALLY RELEASED!

So it seems that Demons codex may be the next item of the unknowns from GW. We are crossing our fingers for APRIL! but we dont have a date yet. what we do have are pictures of the original sculpts for 10 different varients of metal demonettes of slanesh, the new plastic khorne juggernaught, and the plastic khorne bloodletter (which is friggin awsome!) the pic we got looks to be plastic and still is in green stuff phase, but i hope they are plastic and come in a box set.

at the moment i dont know how to get this read only file with pictures to you guys, but im guessing that it can be seen on the sneak peaks very very soon!

so we are assumeing to see the codex demonica and many new box sets / blisters of chaos goodness in about 80 - 110 days!

if anybody understands how to show off thes pics on some type of file share. pm us to let us know.
we assu,me that a ton of other people have this file too and it should be showing up on the web soon.

and sorry if it already is on here, i did a scan but none of us could find it

[hr]

soo, I just found out more info.

no 40k in april as april is the 25th anniversary of WHFB so that month will have special things for WHFB

however, 2 codex will be released in MAY

the fantasy version of demons and the 40k version! and yes there will be box sets with bitz for both 40k and fantasy. so you can buy say a plastic kit of bloodletters that will either make 10 armed meanies or 7 guys then 3 as a command option in case you are playing fantasy. sounds really cool!

but may it is.

[hr]

In april expect some cool WHFB releases!

April will mark the 25th anniversary from the creation of Warhammer Fantasy.

It is said that it will be filled with special events for WHFB at stores and there will be a huge white dwarf issue and that there will be a special model. It at least for sure let us know that the next 40k release would be may and it is codex demons, along with the whfb codex demons.
Old 09 Jan 2008, 12:44   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to Death-Merchant
Default Re: NEW DEMONS INFO OFFICIALLY RELEASED!

GAH! im hoping they are allowing the deamon codex to be combined with the CSM codex CUZ I JUST BOUGHT A BOX OF BEZERKERS! well we all kinda knew it was going to come out in april but its good to have a comfrimation! juggernaut of khorne? like for a CHAOS LORD to ride??? hmmm.... maybe there is still hope for me and my CSM and deamon army!
Death-Merchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2008, 16:15   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorillaTactics
So it seems that Demons codex may be the next item of the unknowns from GW. We are crossing our fingers for APRIL! but we dont have a date yet. what we do have are pictures of the original sculpts for 10 different varients of metal demonettes of slanesh, the new plastic khorne juggernaught, and the plastic khorne bloodletter (which is friggin awsome!) the pic we got looks to be plastic and still is in green stuff phase, but i hope they are plastic and come in a box set.

at the moment i dont know how to get this read only file with pictures to you guys, but im guessing that it can be seen on the sneak peaks very very soon!

so we are assumeing to see the codex demonica and many new box sets / blisters of chaos goodness in about 80 - 110 days!

if anybody understands how to show off thes pics on some type of file share. pm us to let us know.
we assu,me that a ton of other people have this file too and it should be showing up on the web soon.

and sorry if it already is on here, i did a scan but none of us could find it

metal demonettes? what happened with the new ugly plastic ones shown in another post? did they cancel them? ;D
Old 09 Jan 2008, 19:02   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

I think there should be a comma between metal and daemonettes. But no, those models aren't cancelled. They cancel new kits before they ever see the light of day. The fact that we've seen them means we're stuck with them.
Cadaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2008, 19:23   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

i'm not pleased with that reply.

if the classic range is still there (after they removes bitz ordring) i guess i can still get the metal ones right?
Old 09 Jan 2008, 20:13   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Dezart Fox

I hope the nurgle ones aren't bad.. I wasn't too impressed with spawn tbh.

Dezart Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2008, 15:05   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to Death-Merchant

well im kinda hoping the khorne demons are really good. because i finally decided that liked khorne and his simple tactics! i had been a fan of tzeentch for quite a while but found that his demons were rather ineffective!
Death-Merchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2008, 17:12   #8 (permalink)
Shas'El

Khorne Daemons look awesome, at least the bloodletters and juggernaut did. The Bloodthirster is supposed to be the strongest Daemon in the new codex. I've got the army list posted in the main daemon rumors thread if you want to check out your options.
Cadaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2008, 17:37   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to trash-candle

where can i see the pics of these new models?

Quote:
players like to represent this act by replacing the model for Lion el'jonson with a bowling ball, and bowling it in a straight line directly towards cypher
trash-candle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2008, 00:09   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via AIM to xShaperx

Get the recent White Dwarf, theres a snippet towards the front of the issue, bottom right hand corner. Has statlines and pt values and such for some of the HQ's, as well as concept/codex art. The Keeper of Secrets rendering is one of the hotter things I've seen them draw.

Shas'ui Kel'shan Mont'au Mal'caor: The Terror Spider of Kel'shan

www.myspace.com/nathanhotdog
xShaperx is offline   Reply With Quote