Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

I have a serious question that I haven't heard anyone speak of in a long time.
Old 22 Nov 2007, 22:47   #11 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: I have a serious question that I haven't heard anyone speak of in a long time.

There are a few Xenos weapons mentioned in the Inquisitor rulebook that could open doors. I think there is even a Hrud weapon similar to a plasma weapon. It's been a while since I looked through that book though.

But you don't want to know what he does with his left...
Twiggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2007, 22:51   #12 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak
Default Re: I have a serious question that I haven't heard anyone speak of in a long tim

Hrud fusil, and the Xenarch death arc.
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2007, 23:40   #13 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to Death-Merchant
Default Re: I have a serious question that I haven't heard anyone speak of in a long time.

i think GW wants to have a space version of beasts of chaos, i think that is what they are trying to do..i think that would be pretty cool althought i dont know how good that would be...
Death-Merchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2007, 23:46   #14 (permalink)
Shas'La

So a return to space beast men and cybernetic Minotaur's with guns for horns?

But you don't want to know what he does with his left...
Twiggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2007, 23:47   #15 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Sidstyler Send a message via MSN to Sidstyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitor Agrippa
So a return to space beast men and cybernetic Minotaur's with guns for horns?
Well I'm sold.

Warhams is serious business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbeard
Knowing the rules is not WAAC. Bringing tough lists is not WAAC. Acting within the scope of the rules is not WAAC.
Sidstyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2007, 01:29   #16 (permalink)
Shas'La

I don't think there will be anything really new until there is a new rules edition.

I however would really like to see a Codex: Mercenaries . That would be a great way to bring in the minor races like the Hrud,Tallerian , and others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Tylarius
i think GW wants to have a space version of beasts of chaos, i think that is what they are trying to do..i think that would be pretty cool although i don't know how good that would be...
A friend of mine is converting fantasy Beastmen with Catachan bits and using Imperial Guard rules. That's about the best anyone can do because GW has been tyring to make us forget those old ties to fantasy. :P

I am your lighted way and I am your darkest day. -Godsmack
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2007, 03:41   #17 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: I have a serious question that I haven't heard anyone speak of in a long tim

I want Space Dragons ;D

Really, if we had Space Dragons, we would have more flamer/melta weapons than SoBs >
Impulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2007, 06:15   #18 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

lol, that sounds so funny, but so cool all at the same time!
linglingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2007, 14:39   #19 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to korik1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse
I want Space Dragons ;D

Really, if we had Space Dragons, we would have more flamer/melta weapons than SoBs >
If you really wanted to you could probably make a really cool army that's entirely converted! Use lizardmen as a base and then make it clear which of them breath fire, acid (melta), or .... uhm.... shoot spines (bolters?)?

Everyone is normal until you get to know them!

korik1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2007, 14:41   #20 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak

You could do that with Nid rules, really. It'd be cool.

A Codex: Mercenaries would be awesome. I mean, Fantasy gets Dogs of War. So you could have human pirates or whatever as troops, or even Eldar corsairs in there, and things like "Eldar corsair leader" or "human mercenary general" as HQ. And the Hrud and Tallerians in there as extra choices.

And then a good wadge of special characters that certain other races can take too.
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote