Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

dark eldar
Closed Thread
Old 22 Jan 2006, 01:39   #11 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Re: dark eldar

As to whether they'll get a new Codex and new models, that's probably a long way away. There are some races, Orks in particular, that seriously NEED a new codex. Their weapons stats aren't even in their Codex!
Old 22 Jan 2006, 01:44   #12 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Mr.Tau

To be honest DE don't need it as much as the others i too would agree Orkz need it the most, followed closely by eldar!

Dark eldar have always been able to survive with what we have and i think we can afford to hold out a little longer. ^-^
Old 22 Jan 2006, 02:30   #13 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via AIM to Praying Mantidae Send a message via MSN to Praying Mantidae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tau
Dark eldar have always been able to survive with what we have and i think we can afford to hold out a little longer. ^-^

I'd still like to see a revamp, some cool new models maybe. Then I might collect them again. Of course this may not happen for a year or more.
Old 22 Jan 2006, 14:47   #14 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

True, they do need new models. If they're putting the old ones on mail order, you'd better hope the new ones aren't too far away.
Closed Thread