Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Are world eaters sane? discussion not question
Old 17 Mar 2011, 07:32   #21 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Yesyes Thread Necromancy I know but after reading through this I believe I have a point that adds something to the discussion. Not to mention I would like to see it start up again.

I think that Khorne Berzerkers are probably more sane than most people give them credit for.
Yes they are psychotic killers no doubt about that part. But for the average Khorne Berzerker I think hes not more crazy than some of the psychotic serial killers in the real world.
So what if we took the 10.000 most violent, psychotic and deranged criminals in the world and put them together in the same prison on an island. Then we procede to send the guards home and unlock the individual cell doors? My guess is that they would probably pretty quickly reduce their own numbers to about half but I dont think it would end up in 1 guy sitting on the beach.
IMHO the average Khorne Berzerker might actually blend into such a environment pretty well. Okay given the whole ''space marine genetic deal'' he would probably find himself in a governing position pretty fast.

Anyway I think that Khorne Berzerkers would be very much capable of building up a society and an infrastructure.
I dont even think it would be that far of a stretch to imagine a Khorne Berzerker putting on a suit of Ultramarine armour and pretend to be injured to get the guys in a bunker to open the door. Actually I think a Khorner Berzerker would probably be one of the Chaos Space Marines who would be easily convinced it was a good idea. That means he gets to draw first blood.
Old 20 Mar 2011, 10:59   #22 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Before and after a battle I imagine bezerkers are quite mad and gett annoyied easily but during a battle (just before they enter combat) they work up a bezerk frenzy and then run at the enemy spattering blood in every angle.

[QUOTE]Yesyes Thread Necromancy I know but after reading through this I believe I have a point that adds something to the discussion. Not to mention I would like to see it start up again.

I think that Khorne Berzerkers are probably more sane than most people give them credit for.
Yes they are psychotic killers no doubt about that part. But for the average Khorne Berzerker I think hes not more crazy than some of the psychotic serial killers in the real world.
So what if we took the 10.000 most violent, psychotic and deranged criminals in the world and put them together in the same prison on an island. Then we procede to send the guards home and unlock the individual cell doors? My guess is that they would probably pretty quickly reduce their own numbers to about half but I dont think it would end up in 1 guy sitting on the beach.
IMHO the average Khorne Berzerker might actually blend into such a environment pretty well. Okay given the whole ''space marine genetic deal'' he would probably find himself in a governing position pretty fast.

Anyway I think that Khorne Berzerkers would be very much capable of building up a society and an infrastructure.
I dont even think it would be that far of a stretch to imagine a Khorne Berzerker putting on a suit of Ultramarine armour and pretend to be injured to get the guys in a bunker to open the door. Actually I think a Khorner Berzerker would probably be one of the Chaos Space Marines who would be easily convinced it was a good idea. That means he gets to draw first blood./QUOTE]

actually bezerkers are as insane as people think
Old 21 Jul 2011, 22:25   #23 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

You say that they can't be mindless coz the drive and live in groups but well....

Orks, they are crazy, always looking to spray blood. They still drive and live in groups
And they only want to hit stuff with their axes
Finn2424 is offline   Reply With Quote