Which God Would You Worship and Why
View Poll Results: Which God Would You Worship and Why
Nurgle 9 18.00%
Khorne 11 22.00%
Slaanesh 10 20.00%
Tzeentch 13 26.00%
Chaos Undivded 7 14.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15 Jan 2009, 21:30   #51 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Re: Which God Would You Worship and Why

I just realised I do actually worship a REAL GOD OF CHAOS. Her name is Imogen and my lounge is her playground. I get on my hands and knees on a daily basis and pray (pick up her toys) to her and I am sure the dog is her minion.
The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you?re a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But, two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
Joey Goldcoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2009, 01:00   #52 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

if needed, undivided best not let one god get there hands on you, stay as free as possible and not draw too much attention to avoid mutation and daemonhood(or spawndom ). also because by devoting myself to khorne I would go half-insane :P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodiedFangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargamer
It's like being totally wasted on drugs, only with no side effects.
eg being arrested for licking a police officer's face trying to find out if they really do taste like snozberrys
It's true!
By reading this fine print your soul is now exclusive property of Chaos Master and subsidaries, All Rights reserved >.
http://www.pkbc.net/
chaos_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2009, 16:56   #53 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak

Someone said something about Khorne giving no mutations... to that, I say: Read the new Warriors of Chaos book and pay specific attention to Scyla =P
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2009, 02:54   #54 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Tzeentch, because if I were to tattoo one of the other symbols on my forehead without a mirror, I would probably make a mess out of it. That would anger my chosen deity, and if there is one thing I've learned from my time on this planet it's don't anger your deity.

Arbitrary? Yes, but then again so are some of the other posts. Its Chaos, we don't need reasons to do the things we do. Act impulsively and without thought and you will truly win the favor of the gods.
Know your foe, for they shall make every effort to know you. Know yourself, for if you do not you yield the advantage to your foe. Never allow a foe to gain an advantage, but never take your own advantages for grantid. Always leave your foe a way out, for they will fight harder when there is no escape. If a battle is inevitable, fight it on your terms, not your enemy's. Mercy and kindness should never be taken for weakness. And lastly, the only perfect victory in war is one that has no casualties, for either side.
mortargrunt06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2009, 02:11   #55 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Slaanesh most whole-heartedly. The seduction and baiting people to their ruin would be a most fulfilling occupation. Offering the world to a soul for seemingly small services just to corrupt, to good to pass. Plus, the feeding of ones own debase wants...
Slaanesh it is.
Old 22 Jul 2011, 23:37   #56 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Nurgle.
Coz the thought of being painless and loved by your god is so appealing to me.
Plus poisoning the enemy until the die or join you because of the intense pain just sounds so ....nurglish

Finn, daemon prince of nurgle
Finn2424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2011, 23:41   #57 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Goldcoast View Post
I Dont want to start an argument of which is best game wise, what I want to know is if the universe of 40k was real and you HAD to become a follower of one of the 4 gods, who would it be and why ? Just for fun. Heres mine. I also did a quick search for a similar topic and could not find one. If I am repeating an existing post please just humour me, The wife does on a daily basis

Whether you choose him as your god or not, Nurgle will still love you. He is known by many names. To his enemies, he is known as the Great Lord of Decay. His forte is disease and pestilence is his plaything. He is a strange god. His power comes and goes over time. One year his minions may seem on the brink of annihilation, but the next he will hold an army of daemons and humans the like of which could shake the very foundation of the universe. Another name he carries is the Lord of All, a powerful name, and for good reason. Everything, no matter how large or how small will eventually give way. Mountains can become valleys; corrosion will dismantle the strongest of rock
formations. The inevitable rust will force steel to wither away. As such, so are
all mortals under the loving grasp of Nurgle. The final names that he is known
by will help explain a little more about who Nurgle is. Nurgle is called by his followers “Father Nurgle,” “Grandfather Nurgle,” and “Papa Nurgle.” Why? Because this hulking mountain of rotting flesh and contagions loves you as any
father loves their child. In the brutal world of Warhammer 40k, who can you
turn to for comfort? Khorne? Slaanesh? Tzeentch? No - none will visibly show
their affection and admiration as much as good ‘ole Pappy Nurgle will. So for
these reasons I would be going for Grandfather Nurgle.

I wonder if nurgle would give me a funeral

Finn, daemon prince of Nurgle
Finn2424 is offline   Reply With Quote