Which God Would You Worship and Why
View Poll Results: Which God Would You Worship and Why
Nurgle 9 18.00%
Khorne 11 22.00%
Slaanesh 10 20.00%
Tzeentch 13 26.00%
Chaos Undivded 7 14.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05 Jan 2009, 21:40   #11 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Vash113 Send a message via Yahoo to Vash113
Default Re: Which God Would You Worship and Why

Well lets look at the options:

Slaanesh
-Sex and drugs is nice and all but I really don't want to grow boobs or tentacles or cloven feet to be honest.

Nurgle
-Hard to kill and all but it doesn't do any good for your complexion so... no thanks.

Tzeentch
-If there's any chaos god you can't trust in any way what so ever it's tzeentch, everyone even the mightiest Tzeentchian Champions are just pawns so... again no thanks.

Khorn
-Now here is a Chaos god with no tricks, no lies, no complexities, blood is all he asks for and he's not even very picky as to where it comes from! He's also not too big into mutations and sorcery so no worries about random tentacles growing out of my neck or anything so I think Khorn is my choice.

Vash113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2009, 23:03   #12 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash113
Well lets look at the options:

Slaanesh
-Sex and drugs is nice and all but I really don't want to grow boobs or tentacles or cloven feet to be honest.

Nurgle
-Hard to kill and all but it doesn't do any good for your complexion so... no thanks.

Tzeentch
-If there's any chaos god you can't trust in any way what so ever it's tzeentch, everyone even the mightiest Tzeentchian Champions are just pawns so... again no thanks.

Khorn
-Now here is a Chaos god with no tricks, no lies, no complexities, blood is all he asks for and he's not even very picky as to where it comes from! He's also not too big into mutations and sorcery so no worries about random tentacles growing out of my neck or anything so I think Khorn is my choice.
I'm sorry, Vash, I'm afraid you can't join in on our little game. While you clearly put a lot of thought into this, and most of your arguments are convincing (it's still the pr0n god for me, though), your line of reasoning clearly marks you out as a sane, rational person. Sane, rational persons don't worship Chaos gods, because their power of deduction enables them to see that they end up dead one way or the other... So, sorry, we have to leave you out of this ;D

You're right, of course - Khorne is the simplest god, with easy-to-meet demands, but all that blood.... iiiiieh. Besides, it's not very social. No one would ever invite a Khorne guy to a party. It's all about blood this, slaughter that... Slaanesh people are fun to have around, Tzeentchs at least give you a reason to drink, and hell, even Nurglites can be great fun (if you keep them away from the buffet line, that is ).

Cheers,
-Bone
CmdrBonesaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2009, 23:38   #13 (permalink)
Zen
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Zen

Bah! Degenerates that worship a specific aspect of Chaos Undivided....

Don't you know that these "Chaos Gods" are just a different face of the same Chaos God?

That's what I would say if I was an Iron Warrior Warsmith. But seriously, no Chaos Undivided?
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2009, 23:43   #14 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via MSN to danton tyr

Nope no chaos undivided. It's all about worshipping the 4 Gods. Chaos undivided is worshipping them all. Although I get where you are coming from, ALL the gods are cool, that's why their gods hehe

Malatox, Disciple of Decay
"I am the Bringer of Pestilance, the Giver of Plague, Disciple of Decay and a brother to an unstoppable force! All this I was given by the Lord of Decay, Father Nurgle. And my father has seen fit to give me a name. I AM MALATOX!!! Now, tell me what does you False-Emperor give you but his Infernal ssilence?!"

danton tyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2009, 03:12   #15 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Khorne. Because I'm just a sick, spiteful bastard who enjoys slaughter and destruction I'm not a psyker, and you really need to be to go anywhere with Tzeentch; I'm not gay, so Slaanesh is out; and Nurgle is just plain disgusting to me. Besides, following Khorne will get you noticed really quickly, and the prospect of being able to look death in the face and laugh because I am death is just cool.

Basically, I just want to be badass and smack down anyone who says otherwise.
"Brothers in battle and blood, In oath and honor, In life and death, In faith and in truth. Brothers in the sight of the Emperor. So be it ever, as He-on-Terra wills. Amen." - Prayer of Initiation, Knights Revenant attr. Captain Lucius Faust, 597.M41

"'Death before dishonor.' This is our creed, our way of life and death. Bolstered by the faith of the immortal God-Emperor, we may go into battle without fear for self. We know that whatever sacrifice is made in the name of He-on-Terra is not made in vain. Our honor rests in our service to Him, and we could ask no greater reward than to rest at His side, having given our utmost in His name." -Captain Anborn Tohr, after the Siege of Hydrax III

viorlashasui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2009, 03:20   #16 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via MSN to The thousandth whisper

Definetly Slaanesh, but I wouldn't worship him to the extent he would mutate me.
Also nurgle worshippers would not notice how ugly they are, DEFINETLY not Khorne I don't want to die with my blood leeching in to the ground and my god laughing at me! and Tzeentch would definetly be a possibility I like to scheme a lot.
Old 06 Jan 2009, 03:25   #17 (permalink)
Shas'La

Nurgle, most likely, as I have him to thank for my predicament (Diabetes-I rock!) and "Nurgle: so sick it's awesome." and the idea of my body harboring all sorts of diseases(hemorrhagic fever, flesh eating t4 type thing)its just cool to me.:nurgle:

Slaanesh? What the hell? your gay! that explains everything! :P

Some men and women are born great, some achieve greatness and some slit the throats of any scalawag who stands between them and unlimited power. You never met a man - or woman - you couldn't eviscerate. You are the definitive Man of Action, the CEO of the Seven Seas, Lee Iacocca in a blousy shirt and drawstring-fly pants. You're mission-oriented, and if anyone gets in the way, that's his problem, now isn't? Your buckle was swashed long ago and you have never been so sure of anything as your ability to bend everyone to your will. You will call anyone out and cut off his head if he shows any sign of taking you on or backing down. If one of your lieutenants shows an overly developed sense of ambition he may find more suitable accommodations in Davy Jones' locker. That is, of course, IF you notice him. You tend to be self absorbed - a weakness that may keep you from seeing enemies where they are and imagining them where they are not.

The quickest way to someone's heart is through their stomach. That way you don't have to deal with the ribcage.

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION MAGGOT?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadoxRifts
Fancy a little Khorne on the kob? ;D
NecronMasterLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2009, 03:49   #18 (permalink)
Shas'El

Malaal.... Hatred for the sake of Hatred, self loathing....sounds like me already...
limpchickeninabizkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2009, 09:55   #19 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Perturabo would be my primarch and my god would be Slaneesh.

Party all day and all night with those sexy (old models) and emo-looking barbies (new models) is not bad for a gothic world.

Make love not war, but when on war, siege battle cannons all the way !
omegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2009, 11:31   #20 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Tech_Marine

Tzeentch? hell nah, no way would i wanna randomly mutate into spawn or just be killed for the heck of it.

Slaanesh? Pleasure? indulgence? Hell seems mighty fine to me =D

Nurgle? No.

Khorne? Blood, blood, and more blood? No mutations? No lies? hmmmm Definitely a possibility.

I suppose it would be whatever i think is funner, killing, or sex/music/etc