Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Chaos army back grounds
View Poll Results: do you have a model or hole back round to your chaos space marine army
yes 10 76.92%
no 3 23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26 Jul 2008, 22:39   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Chaos army back grounds

well i do but its still a working progress
KHORNEINCARNATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2008, 02:25   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Chaos army back grounds

Welcome to Tau Online forums!

Since you new here, you may not be familiar with what is generally discussed in this board, as well as others. Your topic doesn't really address anything other than asking if people write background for their army. If you would like to share your background and ask advice or just want some feedback on it, please feel free to do so. However, starting a topic just to say you've written something without elaborating doesn't serve much of a purpose.

In the future keep in mind that there needs to be something for members to discuss, otherwise no one will respond and one of the moderators will most likely lock the thread. I'm going to leave this open for now in case you want to add your personal army's background. If you're not far enough along in writing it to share just yet, let me know and I'll lock this thread and you can start a new thread for the background once you've finished.

Cadaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2008, 11:59   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

sorry about this misunderstanding of what I'm trying to find out i would like to see if the hobbyest out there who collect chaos go for the traditional method and pick a legion or a renegade chapter or go for the hole 40k universe thing where lost of the emperors loyal subjest turn to chaos, because I'm trying to find out if wether i should go for the hole renegade chapter background or legion or just simply make up my own background to why when who and how my chapter has turned to the ruinous powers of chaos so i can be enlightened wether or not i should take this action.
Old 27 Jul 2008, 12:27   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Well, there is nothing stopping you from making your own chaos renegade chapter, and the story why they did and maybe for what reason, if you want to go for a Legion, then look up their background and models, and see which one you like or make one up.

Myself I'm liking the Thousand Sons who worship Tzeentch, I like them because I like their background and style of play, and the models of course.

Dark Adeptus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2008, 13:55   #5 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

True true they do have good models but they could be plastic as with background didn't there home world get obliterated by the space wolves prospeado? if my spelling is correct
Old 27 Jul 2008, 14:27   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Yes, their homeworld Prospero was destroyed for their disloyalty in the Heresy, but now they reside on another planet inside the Eye Of Terror, called the Planet Of Sorcerers.

Dark Adeptus is offline   Reply With Quote