Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

new legion. BEAUTIFUL DEATH.
Old 18 Mar 2008, 21:00   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default new legion. BEAUTIFUL DEATH.

ok since i have started i have thought of a sheme and style and well here it is.

gods:
nurgle and slannesh

founders:
1.Asmodeus(lust)
2.Ekdulon(to dispoil)
names found herehttp://vhata.rucus.net/stuff/demons/

fluff:
ASMODEUS.
it was dark in the mid ship chambers. the air seemed dusty and had a damp smell to it. the only sound was a low chanting. then the libarian Asmodeus topped his chantting when the secnts of perfume seduced his sences. he rised from his studies, entraced by the sent but he still grabbed his force blade.
when he he reached to entance to his libary he saw two clawed figures standing over the copses of his fallen marines. pink fumes pushed their way through the deep cuts in their armor. the libarian lifted his weapon and prepared to charged...a hand stroked his face. a breast touched his arm. a fluent tounge whispered in his ear. his mind raced with lust, but then a claw had pinned his arm to a wall. exposed to attack, the deamonettes surrounded him. then ,out of a shadow, came a taller deamon. the mouth did not move but still words penetrated Asmodeus' thoughts. it spoke of power beond his emagination, lust beond his wildest imagination and compete and utter power over a legion. he spent years, after his encounter with the deamon, in his chamber reading books stolen from other worlds that contained the dark secrets of chaos. several times did he have encounters with Ahriman of the Thousand Sons, who was after the books. as the years passed voices appeared in his head whispering disires and infomation, feeding his mind, but after he had learnt secrets of the warp he ordered his personal retinues and company to repaint their power armor to a more appropiate scheme to match their new loyalties.....SLAANESH!

Ekdulon.(ex chaplin and commander of the loyal sun hammers.)
when he heard of his cheif libarin going awol and turning heratic. he acted fast , he sent his own company and four more to destroy the sorcerers ship. during the eight day voage the chaplin fell ill and he saw visions of a dissgusting figure. his skin grew pustilites his skin also appeared to be dead.he coughed up puss. nurgle was taking over his body. his men soon realised they too were becoming mis-shaped and deformed and even rotting like the chaplin. some prayed for fogiviness from the emporer, since a rumor got out it was the emporers punishment for not fighting the xneos harder. but the majoriity became heratics and worshiped gods to see who could end their pain. after four days the ship it self transformed in to a living carrier of diesease and death. on the fith the chaplin awoke. his armor had been torn off his hieght had increaced, but they were rotting and had insects bitting and laying eggs in his disgusting flesh...yet he feet no pain. he limped over tothe mirror on the wall his faced was transformed. puss oozed fromm deep soars,his hair had fallen out in clumps, one sided of his face had some sort of spreading growth that a hole where a watching eye should be he stared down the tunnel the a creature crawled out. Ekdulon smashed it away with his hands then he saw a face move in the mirror. in his reflection stood a bigger creature a horn on the left hand side of his oozing face black needle like teeth grinned, green skin bled ooze and small creatures crawled on it's body and face, bitting, nawing, drinking from soars and liing up the ooze.
"w-who a-are yo-you?"Ekdulon gasped
"grandfather NURGLE..."IT ANSWERED
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TOO ME..."Ekdulon SHOUTED
"cured you off all the badness and sickness in the galaxy."the reflection grinned"you are free from death and illness but...."
"but?!?"
"you have taken well to the transformation and you now carry every disease in your bloated carcass. you are a death gaurd legionare. you are a nurgle deamon prince."
"no i serve the emp....agghhhh"Ekdulon cryed out in pain
"no you serve me....you do my bidding."
"never...aghhh"
"don't fight me boy. don't fight the plague. any way if you went to terra now they would cut you down and burn you. and your legion."
"w-whatsssss" a strabge hiss came from Ekdulon, a pestulite had burst in Ekdulon's mouth. he gaged.
the deamon chuckled.
"if you wish to be free from the emporers shackles go find your libarian he too has turned from the emporer. but not to me, to my cousin. the prince of lust and pleasure...slaanesh."the deamon saw a change in Ekdulon's eyes. he grinned"join him. merge the two powers. rule the stars......" the reflection rippled away leaving a puss residue on the surface.Ekdulon orderd the remain ing crew to find their libarian. the would merge forces.
they will become the beautiful death of slannesh and nurgle.

i am working on a legion symbol at the moment and i have been working on my board and building my small force up at the moment as well. will try to post pics.

thanks Captain Silas Scourge (Ged) for unhighjacking my thread.

updated soon as possible.

two of the best film quotes EVER:

One crow, sorrow. Two crows, joy. Three crows, a letter! Four crows, a boy. Five crows, silver. Six crows, gold! Seven crows, a secret never to be told.

Congratulations, Monkey! You just bought yourself a fighting chance!
jacktheodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2008, 21:46   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default Re: new legion. BEUTIFUL DEATH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the blue worm.
ok since i have started i have thought of a sheme and style and well here it is.

gods:
nurgle and slannesh

primarch(s):
1.Asmodeus(lust)
2.Ekdulon(to dispoil)
names found herehttp://vhata.rucus.net/stuff/demons/

updated soon as possible.
Aren't nurgle and slaanesh opposed?

Also, i thought there were only the 20 established primarchs.

EDIT: oopsie. There are 2 missing primarchs.
What's visual basic?
What's a check box..
WHERE AM I
OH JESUS LET ME OUT!
Farsight follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2008, 21:48   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Dezart Fox

No nurgle and slaanesh are fine with each other.. some how..

Also you spelt beautiful wrong :P

Dezart Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2008, 22:34   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timjim
No nurgle and slaanesh are fine with each other.. some how..

Also you spelt beautiful wrong :P
I guess I just assumed that the prince of pleasure and the lord of decay would have some issues.

What with having real bad diseases not being so pleasurable.

What's visual basic?
What's a check box..
WHERE AM I
OH JESUS LET ME OUT!
Farsight follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2008, 22:40   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Hey all,

They are suprisingly and often disturbingly compatible. Remember that to a follower of slannesh, Pain and discomfort eventually become indistinguishable from pleasure, and Noise Marines (as a rule) have all of thier senses surgically re-routed through the pleasure center of their brain!
The strong sensations and pains that are casued by extreme diseases and illness are actually a strong stimulant to the slanneshi minded. Beyond this there is the obvious alliance of STDs and IV drug users...

I see no problem with this concept except for one minor detail: My own Slanneshi force is already known as "The House Bellemuerte". Try not to steal my moniker. :P

TTFN,
Ged

[glow=purple,2,300]Speaker for the Keeper of Secrets - The Cult of Slannesh[/glow]

-Craftworld Paragon's Rune Sign
GedofParagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2008, 23:16   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak

There's more wrong with it than that...

It has two Primarchs. What's going on there? If you want to create the missing Primarchs then fair enough, but don't give them both to the same Legion... especially seeing as one of the missing Primarchs is fast becoming canonically known anyway, if one of my friends who reads the Heresy series has got it right.
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2008, 00:07   #7 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to Brass Claw

I like the idea of nurgle and slannesh comb army, its very original mix. The whole using the missing primarchs doesn't sit well with me either. How about founders? i think that would be a better idea.
Old 19 Mar 2008, 02:02   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Dear god, NO MISSING LEGIONS! especially now w/ the Horus Heresy stuff actually being written. There were 9 legions with Horus, period. Alpha Legion, Night Lords, Thousand Suns, Emperor's Children, Word Bearers, Death Guard, World Eaters, Iron Warriors, and Luna Wolves <aka sons of horus> and that is it!

Chapters are ok.

Renegade coalitions are ok.

Legions are not. Its those 9 and the Fallen Dark Angels or the highway.
Old 19 Mar 2008, 04:33   #9 (permalink)
Ethereal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitor Sian Kytonus (Ged)
Hey all,

They are suprisingly and often disturbingly compatible. Remember that to a follower of slannesh, Pain and discomfort eventually become indistinguishable from pleasure, and Noise Marines (as a rule) have all of thier senses surgically re-routed through the pleasure center of their brain!
The strong sensations and pains that are casued by extreme diseases and illness are actually a strong stimulant to the slanneshi minded. Beyond this there is the obvious alliance of STDs and IV drug users...

I see no problem with this concept except for one minor detail: My own Slanneshi force is already known as "The House Bellemuerte". Try not to steal my moniker. :P

TTFN,
Ged
I never thought about that before, and all this while I was wondering how can I justify it fluff-wise to include Noise Marines into my Death Guard. I always wanted a squad of Slaaneshi marines to help with assault where my death Guard is bound to go away in droves, even with the toughness, FNP and also Blight Grenades.

Nice idea there Ged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emlyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by FT
They're an insane bunch of reptiles...
I wasn't asking about the moderating staff.
crisis_vyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2008, 08:48   #10 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastafari Is
Anyways, Primarchs have one Legion. And Legions have one Primarch.
Read Legion.
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote