mr blackheart 2 4.35%
raptor champion 1 2.17%
some new bits in the new marine sprue 1 2.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16 Aug 2007, 14:03   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via MSN to Abaddon the despoiler
Default vote for the new best chaos models

Well for me it would have to be between the new terminators or the terminator lord but all in all it was about time that they made new models.
Abaddon the despoiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2007, 15:01   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: vote for the new best chaos models

Is this in the wrong thread, idk it just seems like it :P. I guess my vote would be anything made of plastic. Termie lord, new vindicator, Termies, possessed. Huron and the Raptor lord are a joke, and look like 3rd edition garbage scrapped from the bottom of the barrel.

[img width=407 height=650]http://i25.tinypic.com/28jcqwj.jpg[/img]
Sitarangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2007, 00:29   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via ICQ to Earring Send a message via AIM to Earring Send a message via MSN to Earring Send a message via Yahoo to Earring

I would have to say the Terminator Lord looks good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Tau
Earring, interesting, random, occasionally intellectual and able to give me a good thought when i have a problem (which i have too many of) :P
Earring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2007, 08:23   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Hey all,

By now most of you know that I think that these "favorites polls" are useless peices of spam and need to be quickly deleted. I will give you all this one chance to change my mind by making this one worth something. Here we go:

I am voting for the new Chaos spawn models. Not only do you have enough parts to make 1 or even two monsters, the sheer profusion of parts should be more than enough to mutate a large portion of one's army. Just looking at the two example monsters on the preview and realizing that they both come from the same kit shoudl tell you that much.
As a unit they are rumored to exist outside of the FOC just like daemons, and will be a throwback to my soon-to-be-defunct LatD army. :'(

Just my .02,
Ged

[glow=purple,2,300]Speaker for the Keeper of Secrets - The Cult of Slannesh[/glow]

-Craftworld Paragon's Rune Sign
GedofParagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2007, 14:46   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

I don't play Chaos, so I'm most impressed by the new Vindicator. It looks really sharp! Of course, that's probably the excellent 'Eavy Metal Black Legion paint job, soooo....

Don't worry, Ged! It looks like Apocalypse will let you take your Lost and Damned!
I picture the Ethereal looking out the window of the Devilfish from his seat: "Hey this isn't the way to Applebee's?! Where are you guys taking...Aw man, a battle?! Aw, you guys are total dicks, I swear! I'm still wearing my bathrobe! Can I at least have a gun? What do you mean you don't have any extra? What should I do, hit Khorne Berzerkers with my symbol of office? Man, you're gonna be sorry if I die... dicks."
Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2007, 22:03   #6 (permalink)
Shas'La

I'd have to vote for the new Termies, considering how long we've had to put up with the old metal ones... And, as always, plastic is SO much easier to mutate and corrupt .

[br]

[br]
Deneris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2007, 21:05   #7 (permalink)
Shas'La

Having seen the possessed sprues (saw all the sprues from the big army box) i'm going to have to say the possessed. The parts on there are incredible, conversion time methinks
Kalarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2007, 01:34   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Tough choice! But I voted Possessed. As it was said before, modelling/converting opportunities.
Originally Posted by Tak'Ukos
Oh God, not that deamnohunters! :P
Who else would fight Choas with Palasma weapons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Ead
My Shas'O, I picture as an old grizzled war vet. However, he has a bit of a gung-ho streak. Think Sun Tzu meets Yeosemite Sam
Solarius Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2007, 11:42   #9 (permalink)
Anton

Urgh... I despise 'best' or 'favorite' polls, but, I've been away for a week so here we go.

I chose the Chaos Terminators and Possessed, why? Beautiful plastic kits, but why must GW use boring combinations? I will be whipping out the Green Stuff for the Terminators, and the clippers, because I hate the dormant 'I'm catching the wind between my legs pose,' which not only makes them less Chaotic, but they just look plain daft.

The same for the possessed, cool kit, horrible poses and combonations selected for the GW 'display' army.

Anyway, I'm gonna be a busy bunny on Friday, because I'll finally have my Army Set! ;D
Old 20 Aug 2007, 11:46   #10 (permalink)
Shas'La

If I could, I might have to change half my vote (The Terminators) in favor of the Possessed, too- Having seen the color spread of the bits in the last White Dwarf, I think my Black Legion boys will be getting a new Squad...lol

But I STILL love the Termie lord plastics, even more so now that I've seen the assorted bits. I like the option of being able to make a Lord or Sorcerer in termie armor, and all the extra arms will be welcome in ye olde bitz box...

And is it too late to vote for the Spawn, too?...lol

And I'm counting the days to Friday, too...lol

[br]

[br]
Deneris is offline   Reply With Quote