Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Can anyone tell me how to maximize my chances of winning with Slaanesh?
Old 11 Jun 2007, 08:48   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Can anyone tell me how to maximize my chances of winning with Slaanesh?

Hi.

I'm sick of my armies being laughed at by my dad and the enemy when I lose a few units. So far, I have not played 1 on 1 with my Slaanesh marines. I want to maximize their chances of winning and I can rub it in my opponent's face so often as they do to me.

I have two squads of 6 marines configured for close combat, and they do truckloads of damage when they charge in. I have one squad of shooting marines, for taking out those pesky vehicles. We usually don't play with WYSIWYG so I can configure them however I want. (except for basic weapons). I have 5 Daemonettes, one Lord, 6 Possessed, 6 Mounted Daemonettes and Lucius the Eternal.

I will not be using the new choas codexes in the summer, as they look totally shit, so dont say "wait until the summer" because I won't be using them.

Please configure my models into a 1000 point army list based on what you think would win a game easily. I will usually be fighting against Witch Hunters, Space Marines, Eldar and Daemonhunters.

Thank you for your time. What would be REALLY great would be seperate army lists for each of the armies I will be facing. Though I would not like you guys to sped too long on it. ;D

Frosty05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2007, 09:31   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Default Re: Can anyone tell me how to maximize my chances of winning with Slaanesh?

Firstly drop lucius - he is definately not worth it in the 4th ed rulings. You can read my rantings in the cult thread. Put simply he's eating up point's better spent elsewhere.

Those two squads of marines should be, idealy, configured thusly: Blastmasters, sonic blasters, and an aspiring champ with a power weapon. Blast them to smitherines!

Have you checked out the Cult thread - I keep saying this as theres a load of goodness.

Not spam.

Goodness!
Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2007, 19:00   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: Can anyone tell me how to maximize my chances of winning with Slaanesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S I L K
Firstly drop lucius - he is definately not worth it in the 4th ed rulings. You can read my rantings in the cult thread. Put simply he's eating up point's better spent elsewhere.

Those two squads of marines should be, idealy, configured thusly: Blastmasters, sonic blasters, and an aspiring champ with a power weapon. Blast them to smitherines!

Have you checked out the Cult thread - I keep saying this as theres a load of goodness.

Not spam.

Goodness!
Tesla03,

I will echo Silk on this. Check out the cult threads. Skimm through it. If all of your questions are not answered please PM me.

[glow=purple,2,300]The Speaker for the Keeper of Secrets, Cult of Slannesh[/glow],
Ged

[glow=purple,2,300]Speaker for the Keeper of Secrets - The Cult of Slannesh[/glow]

-Craftworld Paragon's Rune Sign
GedofParagon is offline   Reply With Quote