Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Chaos Undivided Cult - Tactica exchange & Roleplay.
Closed Thread
Old 07 Jun 2007, 21:36   #1 (permalink)
Anton

Default Chaos Undivided Cult - Tactica exchange & Roleplay.

Heya,

Greetings, fellow worshippers of the Chaos Gods Undivided! The Dark Forces smile upon you today as you have now been blessed with your own thread in which to exchange ideas, fluff/background and experiences. But be warned! Any who attempt to thwart the spread of the taint shall be punished accordingly, and be left to the mercy of the mightiest Daemon Princes (Ged/Sian Kytonus and Farseer Tyross.) So spammers and troublemakers, you have been warned, any trouble and you will have the forum Moderators to answer to!

[hr]

[size=14pt]::Ranks::[/size]

Lords: Anton, Pfreck.

Code:
[size=7pt](Userbar made by Pfreck.)[/size]

Lieutenants: Laxover_bill369, 33rd Sirican Redbacks, Lee Star.

Code:

Champions: Krell, dave_1972, Muffin, Only 3 places left!

Code:

Cult Brothers: For everyone else.

Code:

[hr]

[size=14pt]::How can I support my Cult?::[/size]

Please feel free to add this banner, and your rank userbar to your signature. And also feel free to spread the taint on other Forums, but please don't go breaking any other forums rules for your dark masters! :P

Code:
[size=7pt](Banner made by Pfreck.)[/size]

Your fellow Chaos Undivided Lord, Pfreck has blessed us once again with his Daemonic magicks and illusions. You can now include the Chaos Undivided button in your signature, if you feel the banner takes up to much space.

Code:
[size=7pt](Button made by Pfreck.)[/size]

[hr]

[size=14pt]:oes my army qualify for the Chaos Undivided cult?::[/size]

If your Chaos army worships Chaos Undivided, or are one of the following Chaos Space Marine Legions: Black Legion, Word Bearers, Alpha Legion, Night Lords or Iron Warriors, then you can join. If you have a Lost and the Damned army that worships Chaos Undivided, or if you have a Traitor Guard army or an IA5 Renegade army, then you are welcome to join also. Basically any army that worships Chaos Undivided is welcome!

[hr]

[size=14pt]::Are there any guidelines and boundaries I should stick to?::[/size]

Basically if you have any worthwhile tactics, advice or experience, then you are more than welcome to contribute. If you are intrested in starting a Chaos Undivided army, or if you are looking to get advice on how to beat a certain Chaos Undivided army, then you are welcome.

For all members who join, with your first post how about we introduce ourselves, and talk about our own forces, so you could for example say:

Quote:
Heya,

My name is [.....] and I have been collecting [.....] for [.....] years. The reason I play my army is [.....]

Fluff/background (You can put in any fluff or background you have about your army, be it a short story or an index malleus report etc...)

Pictures (If you have any pictures that would be great!)

Army List (Post your army list, or lists.)

Tactics/Tricks (Any tactics or tricks you've picked up whilst playing your army)

Anything else (Basically anything else you want to add.)
Of course this is just a foundation/guideline, and you can organise your own introductory post in any way you see fit, but it would be much better if you kept things neat and in order.

Cult Rules
  • Rule 1: Obey the Tau Online Forum Rules
  • Rule 2: This is a Tactica Exchange and Roleplay Thread only! This is not the board, or the topic to discuss the new Chaos Space Marines Releases.
  • Rule 3: Respect eachother.
  • Rule 4: No Spamming! This goes for all of the other cults! Do not come in here and spam, this is a serious topic. Any spammers will be dealt with by the Forum Moderators.
  • Rule 5: If your going to ask a question, ask it. If you want to answer a question answer it. If you want to contribute, contribute. Otherwise, any Spammers or pointless posters will warned, and if needs be, dealt with by the Forum Moderators.
  • Rule 6: This is the Chaos Undivided Cult only! No advertising of other Cults is permitted. And no Cult/Legion bashing is allowed either.

[hr]

[size=14pt]::If I have any queries, or problems, who should I contact?::[/size]

If you have any questions, or problems, please do not hesitate to PM myself, or Pfreck. Or if you have noticed any spam, or trouble makers can you please PM me, or one of the moderators.

[hr]

Go now my brethren, serve the Gods Undivided and Warmaster Abaddon, and great things shall await you! Death to the False Emperor! Death to the weakling Imperium of Man!

[size=7pt](The forces of Abaddon the Despoiler attack Kasr Tyrok)[/size]

Old 07 Jun 2007, 21:51   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to pfreck
Default Re: Chaos Undivided Cult - Tactica exchange & Roleplay.

Heya,

Nice to see that the cult if finally up! ;D
Now go my minions, for the Dark Gods!

Cheers!
Old 07 Jun 2007, 21:59   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

[glow=purple,2,300]"Laboratory of Dr. Weird, Somewhere on the south Jersey Shore"
*Cue Dramatic Music*

Gentlemen,

I give you: The Cult of Chaos Undivided!!! *Cue Lightning Flash* They are here to take over the Chaos Board! HAHAHAHAHaaaa!!!!

*Cue opening to Aquateen Hunger Force* - Sponsors of Chaos in general. ;D[/glow]
This thread has the (dark) blessings of the management, and so long as Anton's constraints are followed we are good to go. With the Golgothan Insurgency upon us I hope to see a lot of good tactical discussion, fluff, and fun!

Enjoy yourselves!
Ged

PS: [glow=purple,2,300]+1 Karma to Anton for the user bars and write-up.[/glow]

[glow=purple,2,300]Speaker for the Keeper of Secrets - The Cult of Slannesh[/glow]

-Craftworld Paragon's Rune Sign
Old 07 Jun 2007, 22:18   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

[glow=green,2,300]Well well well, the chaos undecided finally decided to make a real cult......[/glow]

[img width=407 height=650]http://i25.tinypic.com/28jcqwj.jpg[/img]
Old 07 Jun 2007, 22:21   #5 (permalink)
Aun
Shas'El

[glow=blue,2,300]May Tzeentch smile on your future, or perhaps pray that he does not.[/glow]
Old 07 Jun 2007, 22:41   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Aun and Sitarangi,

The above spam was exactly what I was trying to avoid when I came down on the last guy who tried to start a Chaos Undivided Cult. *Taps foot reproachfully* I will leave your greeting threads, (I figure that the other cult heads get one and only one chance to greet the new guys) but I have deleted your other posts. Please take your battle back to the Cult Challenge threads. >

I haven't smote anyone yet, but this is not the thread in which to tempt me...
Ged

[glow=purple,2,300]Speaker for the Keeper of Secrets - The Cult of Slannesh[/glow]

-Craftworld Paragon's Rune Sign
Old 07 Jun 2007, 22:49   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Sorry Ged, but in the wake re-creation of the undivided cult thread, i'm happy to say that the chaos challenge thread is back up. So please come join the fun.....

[glow=purple,2,300]AWESOME! I'll check it out. - Ged[/glow]

[img width=407 height=650]http://i25.tinypic.com/28jcqwj.jpg[/img]
Old 07 Jun 2007, 22:58   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Heya,

My name is laxlover_bill369 and I have been collecting Iron Warriors for 2 years. The reason I play my army is the fluff and I love oblitorators and....
[glow=red,2,300]LETíS BURN THE GALAXY UNDER ONE FLAG MY BROTHERS. LET US BRING CHAOS TO THE WORLDS AND RULE OVER THE WEAK IMPERIUM. DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPORER, LONG LIVE HORUS![/glow]

Fluff/background: (Follows the Storm of Iron)
Iron Warriors 33rd Company

William the Betrayer

The real reason the Relictors became exturmonius (cant spell), Killed 6th Company Relictor Captain. Found the secrets of genetic mutation, the secret of the necrons design, and to make the oblitorator virus faster and better.

Army List: Under Development (Post your army list, or lists.)

Tactics/Tricks: Using tons of guns, and Rhinos

I thought about a undivided while ago but hey now I'm here and I don't have to do most of the work woot.

PS: Sorry Sitarangi but I must follow my brothers and nurgle will always be my Favorite god. 8) I'll be jumping in here and there too. I'm already on the challenge thread too:http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=39890.435.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitor Sian Kytonus (Ged)
[glow=purple,2,300]"Laboratory of Dr. Weird, Somewhere on the south Jersey Shore"
*Cue Dramatic Music*

Gentlemen,

I give you: The Cult of Chaos Undivided!!! *Cue Lightning Flash* They are here to take over the Chaos Board! HAHAHAHAHaaaa!!!!

*Cue opening to Aquateen Hunger Force* - Sponsors of Chaos in general. ;D[/glow]
This thread has the (dark) blessings of the management, and so long as Anton's constraints are followed we are good to go. With the Golgothan Insurgency upon us I hope to see a lot of good tactical discussion, fluff, and fun!

Enjoy yourselves!
Ged

PS: [glow=purple,2,300]+1 Karma to Anton for the user bars and write-up.[/glow]
You forgot to give Pfreck a karma cookie for the cool bars.

[glow=purple,2,300]EDIT: There is a modify button to prevent double posts, please make a note of it; and you are quite right. +1 Karma to Pfreck for the User bars. After the ones he dropped off on the Slanneshi cult thread I should have know that they were his doiing. - Ged[/glow]
Sorry Ged, second and last time I do it.
Old 08 Jun 2007, 00:50   #9 (permalink)
Anton

Heya,

Thank you Ged.

Laxover_bill369, your countless years of loyalty to your Dark Masters has now come to fruition. You are amongst the finest Iron Warriors in your legion, there is no defence that you cannot batter down, no wall, no fort or no keep safe from your might. May the False Emperor show mercy upon those who face you in battle, for I know you shall not. Laxover_bill369, by the power of the Dark Gods Undivided and the power of the grand Despoiler, Abaddon, I here by declare you Lieutenant of the Chaos Undivided Cult. May your many years of experience, and your Iron Forged resolve be your salvation in the eternal war against the False Emperor.

Bear your rank with pride, brother:

Code:

[glow=red,2,300][size=11pt]All Hail Chaos Lieutenant Laxover_bill369! Scourge of the living, eternal nightmare to the dead.[/size][/glow]

Old 08 Jun 2007, 00:59   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton
[glow=red,2,300][size=11pt]All Hail Chaos Lieutenant Laxover_bill369! Scourge of the living, eternal nightmare to the dead.[/size][/glow]
Don't forget DAMN SEXY : : :
Thank you soon I will write up some tatical stuff and maybe try my hand at sig pics again.