Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Not chaos but excommunicated marines
Old 28 May 2007, 20:13   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to wyrd_ian
Default Not chaos but excommunicated marines

I've got a working story line and I know I want t use the chaos codex to reflect the lack of resources and the break down of their chapter structure. I will of course be not be using daemons and a view daemonic gifts to represent exotic wargear. I'm going to have all m marines have the "move through cover" veteran skill and each squad will have the daemonic visage to represent an Aura of doom. Now all I have to do is build a working army list.

HELP!

KQD
-Disney: He's the puppet master, both our damnation and salvation. He rewards our successes and punishes us for our hubris (often in subtle but horrible ways). I suggest we do our best not to anger him, he is the greatest asset to our campaign and potentially the most fearsome foe we'll ever face.
wyrd_ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2007, 22:46   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Default Re: Not chaos but excommunicated marines

Is this a standard Chapter thats just been excommunicated?
FTyross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2007, 23:32   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to wyrd_ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farseer Tyross
Is this a standard Chapter thats just been excommunicated?
There suppost to be the cursed founding chapter from the raven guard gene seed. That have overcome the problem of the low sucess rate as a cost these marines have devolped an aura of doom. This leaves everyone they've ever fought with in a state of unease. They were then excommuacated after they were trusted to guard raven guard abominations on there fleet ships.

I need to work on it a bit more as for the rules I could make up a load of house rules but the chaos codex fits more I can use Daemonic visage to repersent their Aura of Doom, know of the cursed chapters cant use "and they shall know no fear" rules and most rouge chapters lack a fix chapter stucture.

KQD

-Disney: He's the puppet master, both our damnation and salvation. He rewards our successes and punishes us for our hubris (often in subtle but horrible ways). I suggest we do our best not to anger him, he is the greatest asset to our campaign and potentially the most fearsome foe we'll ever face.
wyrd_ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2007, 21:15   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

I do like your idea alot, have you thought about giving them the mark of Slaanesh (making them fearless and the enemies unease could reflect the change in enemy I). Plus it doesn't affect your weapon options either
FTyross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2007, 16:39   #5 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

this doesnt have flavor :-[ it has flava 8)
chaos havoc is offline   Reply With Quote