Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Slannesh Lords [Need replies fast]
Old 10 Apr 2007, 07:03   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Farseer Cold-Beer
Default Slannesh Lords [Need replies fast]

Hey. You know how Slannesh is of Excess right? Well would it be possible for their to be a Slannesh Lord who eats way to much (in exxcess) and has become grostley over weight?

I ask this because I though of a really cool lord who is kind of looking like hes Nurgle but also Slannesh... its for my Eldar fluff...
Old 10 Apr 2007, 07:06   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: Slannesh Lords [Need replies fast]

TTO,

Of course it's very possible. Every vice in excess, including all 7 of the deadly sins. Glutony is certainly encouraged as much as any other vice. Care to flesh out the concept firther? How does he hook to your fluff?

Ged

[glow=purple,2,300]Speaker for the Keeper of Secrets - The Cult of Slannesh[/glow]

-Craftworld Paragon's Rune Sign
GedofParagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2007, 07:10   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Well basically, he is so much in excess that he eats people... And in a part of back story (which im probably going to submit for the comp) of my warhost is he reason why a selection of Ulthwe are loyal to the Siol family... And I was thinking a Ulthwe party out on a raid somewhere (all of this will be better in the luff, its just I don't want to give to much away) gets captured by these chaos marines, and the Lord is going to eat them and so on (I made him this way to have somethign really different) and basically Liran Siols father comes in and smashes the guys gut open and kills him, then he frees the Ulthwe people and the rest is legend...
Old 10 Apr 2007, 07:15   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Timeless One
Well basically, he is so much in excess that he eats people... And in a part of back story (which im probably going to submit for the comp) of my warhost is he reason why a selection of Ulthwe are loyal to the Siol family... And I was thinking a Ulthwe party out on a raid somewhere (all of this will be better in the luff, its just I don't want to give to much away) gets captured by these chaos marines, and the Lord is going to eat them and so on (I made him this way to have somethign really different) and basically Liran Siols father comes in and smashes the guys gut open and kills him, then he frees the Ulthwe people and the rest is legend...
TTO,

Sveet, you could use an Ogre Kingdoms' Butcher as the basis for the model, (statured obviously) with that cleaver thing for a Dread Axe, and maybe grasping tenticles for Speed/mutation...

Sounds like Fun,
Ged

[glow=purple,2,300]Speaker for the Keeper of Secrets - The Cult of Slannesh[/glow]

Old 10 Apr 2007, 07:17   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Yep. And the next army I am collecting is Chaos and I dont know wiether to go Slannesh or Nurgle, but I could use this guy in either because he is so good (obviously id need to change the fluff slightly for the nurgle one, becasue hed be a Slannesh lord of Nurgle...)
Old 10 Apr 2007, 07:23   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Timeless One
Yep. And the next army I am collecting is Chaos and I dont know wiether to go Slannesh or Nurgle, but I could use this guy in either because he is so good (obviously id need to change the fluff slightly for the nurgle one, becasue hed be a Slannesh lord of Nurgle...)
TTO,

Not a problem, make him a Slanneshi Lord, then give him Daemonic Resielience to explain his connection to Papa Nurgle.

Ged

Old 10 Apr 2007, 07:33   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Hmm, interesting. Thanx for the words of advice.
Old 10 Apr 2007, 07:50   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

I was thinkin' 'bout a fat Slaanesh Lord, the Horned Giant Head on a bulked-up Ogre Body, and a Massive Kai-Gun.
Old 10 Apr 2007, 07:57   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Mmm, its a good idea, thats why I posted it