Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The Purging of Malthrax (STORY)
Old 03 Jan 2008, 10:21   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default The Purging of Malthrax (STORY)

Sorry about the rubbish name, I can't think of anything better.

Kor'o Tash'var Kan'a braced herself against the deck as another wave of missiles burst out from the Imperial ship. The defence drones were gone, and her ship, the Empire's Reach was dying.
Kan'a couldn't understand what was going on- the Gue'la were stupid, clumsy creatures, yet their craft had easily overpowered the
Reach. Fire exploded from the wall, catching a Kor'la who tried desparately to bat away the flames, screaming in agony.
Kan'a grabbed her pulse pistol and shot the Kor'la through the heart, ending his suffering. Two other attendants looked up shocked, and quickly went back to their work. Kan'a returned to her control screen, and began the evacuation process.
Red lights flashed over the bridge as the life pods began to disengage. Kan'a fired everything she had, a smirk of satisfaction on her face. The smirk vanished as she watched the shots patter harmlessly off the armour of the ship.
Kan'a ran as fast as she could, leaping over exploding desks and bodies closer to the life pod area. She was thrown over as a huge impact hit the ship. She stood up, spitting out metallic blue blood, reaching tentatively for her left eye. All she could feel was sticky tissue.
A red glowing disc appeared on the wall next to her, coming round and forming a circle. She heard a large thud, and the wall collapsed.

Brother Janitus of the Venomous Skulls chapter stepped through the breach, swiftly eliminating the wounded Tau. He ran over to the command desk, his squad fanning out behind him, and planted the charges.

The Tau ship imploded, sending out a huge sonic boom, which would have rented the Space Marine Battle Barge to pieces, but by then it was far, far away.

Real men read The Strange Gazzet! (PM me for more information)

Thanks to Jais for finding the avatar!
Commander Songblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2008, 18:46   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Re: The Purging of Malthrax (STORY)

I like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko- New and Improved

Amazing.

The butt might need some cleaning...
(It looks dirty in the middle )
Malendricus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2008, 20:33   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

You only like it because your Chapter hammers my Tau.

Real men read The Strange Gazzet! (PM me for more information)

Thanks to Jais for finding the avatar!
Commander Songblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2008, 20:43   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

No i like it coz i like the vocab you used

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko- New and Improved

Amazing.

The butt might need some cleaning...
(It looks dirty in the middle )
Malendricus is offline   Reply With Quote