Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Its that time again
Closed Thread
Old 20 Sep 2005, 23:05   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to wyrd_ian
Default Its that time again

Right will not be showing for a while as I'm falling into this madness of mine. To prevent any abuse or emotional out breaks I'm simply not going on the net.

Rezzy soz can't make it this weekend.
-Disney: He's the puppet master, both our damnation and salvation. He rewards our successes and punishes us for our hubris (often in subtle but horrible ways). I suggest we do our best not to anger him, he is the greatest asset to our campaign and potentially the most fearsome foe we'll ever face.
Old 21 Sep 2005, 00:17   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Its that time again

oh, so its THAT time is it??

that time where, mysteriously, for a short space of time every month, you become violent and abusive?

"Well, a gathering is brie, mellow song stylings; shindig, dip, less mellow song stylings, perhaps a large amount of malt beverage; and hootenanny, well, it's chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny." Oz (Buffy, episode 2, season 3)

"I don't like coke, i just like the way it smells" Unknown

"and in the words of our lord and saviour, jesus christ, **** you if you can't take a joke" The Glass House
Old 23 Sep 2005, 07:34   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

yep I've carmed down now all it took was for me to smash up some boy racers car.

p.s. not a good idea, don't think its cool, I'm not proud of my actions
-Disney: He's the puppet master, both our damnation and salvation. He rewards our successes and punishes us for our hubris (often in subtle but horrible ways). I suggest we do our best not to anger him, he is the greatest asset to our campaign and potentially the most fearsome foe we'll ever face.
Old 23 Sep 2005, 21:45   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

If you don't like your actions, I suggest you see a psychologist (not insulting).

A fantastic sig by Kais.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev_Enge(spc)
And there we have it. Gentlemen, we give you Black Behemoth, future Supreme Overlord of Earth.
Old 23 Sep 2005, 23:10   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Kais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Behemoth
If you don't like your actions, I suggest you see a psychologist (not insulting).
id hve to agree there

no offence

>>Latest Sig<<
Old 23 Sep 2005, 23:11   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via MSN to ArtistInTheAmbulance

Haha, "no offence, but you need a psychologist"..
Calvin: Look at all those ants. They're all working like mad, working tirelessly all day, never stopping, never resting. And for what? To build a tiny little hill of sand that could be wiped out at any moment! All their work could be for nothing, and yet they keep on building. They never give up.
Hobbes: I suppose there's a lesson in that...
Calvin: Yeah, ants are morons.
Old 25 Sep 2005, 11:53   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

gotta love having the words "no offence" tacked onto the end of a sentence

"Well, a gathering is brie, mellow song stylings; shindig, dip, less mellow song stylings, perhaps a large amount of malt beverage; and hootenanny, well, it's chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny." Oz (Buffy, episode 2, season 3)

"I don't like coke, i just like the way it smells" Unknown

"and in the words of our lord and saviour, jesus christ, **** you if you can't take a joke" The Glass House
Old 25 Sep 2005, 17:23   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

I'm already seeing one I just wont take meds anymore seeing as my friend has put on over twice his body wait on his meds
Old 25 Sep 2005, 21:53   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Kais

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodiedFangs
gotta love having the words "no offence" tacked onto the end of a sentence
two wonderful words ;D

"you're a fat ugly git and you deserve to die! i hope you and your family burn in hell! you son of a b*tch! no offence"

>>Latest Sig<<
Old 26 Sep 2005, 18:10   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via MSN to ArtistInTheAmbulance

^I actually get told that a lot. People seem to think they're doing me a favour by telling me if they add "no offence" on the end. Its like "Hey, no offence, but you really do suck, you might wanna do something about that? No no, no need to thank me, its quite alright, just pointing it out..."

..Idiots.

Anyway, this is going off topic now. Sorreh lads, Ill hush.
Calvin: Look at all those ants. They're all working like mad, working tirelessly all day, never stopping, never resting. And for what? To build a tiny little hill of sand that could be wiped out at any moment! All their work could be for nothing, and yet they keep on building. They never give up.
Hobbes: I suppose there's a lesson in that...
Calvin: Yeah, ants are morons.
Closed Thread