Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Someone crucify Julie Burchill...
Closed Thread
Old 04 Sep 2005, 20:58   #1 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer
Default Someone crucify Julie Burchill...

Once again, the fat bitch-queen of the chavs returns to TV. Not content with claiming that it's a good thing to be a lazy, vandalistic retard, now she's trying to convince us that gay strippers having sex on Big Brother is somehow making our lives more full and complete...

Does anyone else feel the need to punch that fat chav whenever she opens her mouth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Old 04 Sep 2005, 21:17   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to arguleon-veq
Default Re: Someone crucify Julie Burchill...

I couldn't agree more.

I actually don't think there is a person in this world that I dislike more than her.

What I couldn't believe is that she was making out as though all working class people are chavs. She doesn't have a clue 'The bad ones are in the minority' HA!, walk through Widnes town with me after about 10pm and I'll show you your freaking 'minority'.

Anybody that slates chavs she dismissed as middle class snobs, the same with anybody that doesn't watch realty TV. I'm as working class as they come and I hate both chavs and reality TV.

She also claims she is a chav, she has no idea what a real chav is. She isnít a chav for the simple fact that she wouldn't brick me for having long hair.

She's also a hypocrite, she slams people that tell others not to watch reality TV and says you should let people make their own decisions without being judged, whilst she is slamming people that donít watch reality TV as snobs* :.

I also find it amusing how she calls herself an 'intellectual', HAHAHAHA!.

She honestly believes she is some kind of shining paragon of the working class, I honestly believe that she is unbearably clueless about the people she claims to be defending from middle class snobs.

Julie, all working class people are not chavs!, we arenít all moronically obsessed with Big Brother, and most decent working class people hate chavs (who once again, arenít the entirety of the working class population) as much as any middle class Ďsnobí.

She is far more of a snob than the people she actually claims are.
Old 04 Sep 2005, 23:00   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Farseer_Del Send a message via MSN to Farseer_Del Send a message via Yahoo to Farseer_Del

She's like a lower-class far-left Ann Coulter... and we must destroy all extremes, so as a central-leaning-left, I would like her to be very quiet indeed and get her facts straight. And also not contradict herself...
"Intellectual Chav": OXYMORON.

Luckily, here comes a working class aspiring journalist moderateish slightly leftwing chap calling himself David Hasselhoff on a forum TO THE RESCUE!

Chavs and neds don't fit into the old class systems. The Working Class are now no longer the de facto lowest class, they're the seocnd lowest, third highest, above the non-working class... guess who that is? Not entirely accurate as middle, upper, and working class yobbos can get relegated there and some migt have jobs, but they don't actually work as such, for they are spongers.

Ergo, it's UPPER class snobbery, as if she says she's a chav, everyone is above her in class! I have saved her argument! Shamethat I'm not god, cos the I could save her credibility.

It is true, the bad ones are the minority. Of the entire bleedin' country. They're the lowest of the low, and damn the claims it's classism: This isn't America, a fact a lot of people need to recall. We still have classes, and as much as I'd like the elimination of the class system, it will not happen in the current world climate for many generations, for some forms of classes will always exist even if actual clear-cut ones do not. But even within chavery, there exists a class system, one that is almost feral. The biggest and toughest ones are respected by and listend to by the stupid and foolish subchavs. They're Earth Orks, with poorer grammar, spelling, table manners, and technolgical ability. In short, 8/10 chavs are led by the leaders, and we're not hitting them hard enough. We're a soft touch. We can hardly even dare to think about making life supposeldy "better" for Iraqis when we let our own country fill with racist, bigoted, thugs and morons, which is what an actual chav is. I belive in the punishment fitting the crime. Since chavs are too stupid to hate anyone but simple do not care for the rights, freedoms, or lvies of others and basically therefore hate everyone else, I hate them.

At least the emo kids have some intelelgence and can be talked with. Chavs are too damn thick to even say their damn names in some cases.

Reality TV, it's trash, an whilst I'd like people not to watch it, hey, they can do what they like with telly. As long as it's legal there, it's a minor issue.
Old 04 Sep 2005, 23:49   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Kangaroo Joe

Chavs: A group of tossers that tried to start a fight with me and one one female friends (over some alleged slur over a mutual mate) while her Boy friend was elsewhere. Believe me, if he HADN'T been elsewhere, there would have only have been three of us standing after 3 seconds as he has muscles like steel cables.

I would not even think of going drinking with anyone that couldn't hold there drink. Every single person that I call a friend is a solid dependable dude who can take a pint and still be fine.

Quote:
No love, it's GREAT Britain....the clue's in the name

Thanx to Kais for the sig
Old 05 Sep 2005, 07:27   #5 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangaroo Joe
I would not even think of going drinking with anyone that couldn't hold there drink. Every single person that I call a friend is a solid dependable dude who can take a pint and still be fine.*
Or no when to stop... as no chav does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Old 05 Sep 2005, 11:50   #6 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Send a message via AIM to AngelOfDarkness Send a message via MSN to AngelOfDarkness Send a message via Yahoo to AngelOfDarkness

Some times I wonder 'Where is TV taking us?'..
And then I snap out of it, and think 'I need some sugar'
: I know I know I'm pathetic...
Old 05 Sep 2005, 12:34   #7 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Kangaroo Joe

Apart from the liking of lame bands, I quite like you :P

Quote:
No love, it's GREAT Britain....the clue's in the name

Thanx to Kais for the sig
Old 06 Sep 2005, 02:23   #8 (permalink)
Shas'El

buggerit, melenium hands and shrimp. That's what I tole Him that's what I said.

I like you both I love you Guys.

Dunno, stealin' my cat, not christian, buggerit
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRG
Old orks never die. They just get scooped up into rubbish bins and are forced to continue in battle.
What is this evil called RRG? Find out:http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=5521.0

Please visit my Forum site
http://www.freeforum101.com/leblanc/index.php?mforum=leblanc
Closed Thread