Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

the zombie problem
Closed Thread
Old 18 Aug 2005, 08:26   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via AIM to Warbird Send a message via MSN to Warbird
Default the zombie problem

As I've been busy i haven't gotten much game time in. But as I continue to take massive amounts of prescribed drugs and alcohol, I have been giving thought to a plague that has been destroying the very fabric of this great world for a long time, zombies!

I mean think about it, here you are sitting in your home and suddenly your damn window is broken and a damn zombie is reaching inside, and you are like "Hey zombie! get out of my damn house!", and the zombie just moans and pretends to be deaf, but we know better. So then we have to go and grab a crossbow with explosive bolts or a handgun to kill the damn thing. Then we have to deal with removing this damn stinking corpse from our house and replace the broken window. Just who pays for that window? Why we do.. you ever tried to get zombie home owner insurance? I think not, they won't even offer itů I called up my insurance company and demanded coverage for zombie damage and they refused! It is a freakin conspiracy against home owners and mad scientists everywhere I tell you, and something should be done about it.

So please, write in to your government and demand that they do something to solve the damn zombie problem.

Sorry for the pointless post. But i was sitting here drinking a painting and this though and i had to write it down for all to read and to bring light to this problem.

I am a ordinary person living a extrodinary life
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/
Not as good as pron but it's damned close
http://www.turnsignalsonalandraider.com/
Poke'em in the eye
Old 18 Aug 2005, 08:29   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: the zombie problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warbird
But i was sitting here drinking a painting
woah, that's some serious talent you got there, buddy

but good little piece there . i liked it

"Well, a gathering is brie, mellow song stylings; shindig, dip, less mellow song stylings, perhaps a large amount of malt beverage; and hootenanny, well, it's chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny." Oz (Buffy, episode 2, season 3)

"I don't like coke, i just like the way it smells" Unknown

"and in the words of our lord and saviour, jesus christ, **** you if you can't take a joke" The Glass House
Old 18 Aug 2005, 08:36   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodiedFangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warbird
But i was sitting here drinking a painting
woah, that's some serious talent you got there, buddy
Damn strait it is besides i paint better after a few.

Poke'em in the eye
Old 18 Aug 2005, 08:39   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

still, i'm not sure how you'd manage to swallow the frame

"Well, a gathering is brie, mellow song stylings; shindig, dip, less mellow song stylings, perhaps a large amount of malt beverage; and hootenanny, well, it's chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny." Oz (Buffy, episode 2, season 3)

"and in the words of our lord and saviour, jesus christ, **** you if you can't take a joke" The Glass House
Old 18 Aug 2005, 08:43   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

could you exlpain that i lose my vocab skills and say damn alot when i drink.

Poke'em in the eye
Old 18 Aug 2005, 11:31   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

drinking a painting...not drinking and painting as you meant and don't worry, i do the same...i can mostly keep my painting skills tho

Old 18 Aug 2005, 14:15   #7 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Kangaroo Joe

I WANT ZOMBIES TO INVADE SO I CAN HIT PEOPLE WITH A AXE!!!!!

Quote:
No love, it's GREAT Britain....the clue's in the name

Thanx to Kais for the sig
Old 18 Aug 2005, 17:13   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via AIM to Ironman

Speaking of zombies, which one do you all consider to be the "real" zombie, the rising' from the dead, magical charged necromanticly controlled freaks of nature style zombie, or the "viral" zombie, created from some fluke in physical structure or virus?

lemme clarify, because usually when I say things like that, everyone else is like "huh?" so lemme spew some more of my mindroting info on you guys.

The magical zombie is the warhammer zombie, a magician raises them from the dead as we all should know and maintains that until they completely rot away, which would in essence make them a skeleton warrior, but that's another subject. These zombies are cool and all, but nowhere near realistic, besides, necromantic zombies would be bent to the will of there master, which would probably mean they would just kill there foe and move on, no time for a mid-battle snack.

The viral zombie is some sort of genetic fluke, a virus or something equally maigent that, after a person expired, they would mindlessly rise from the dead and attempt to spread the so called sickness to others, by bodily fluids of course. These are the zombies that are usually depicted as the kind that if they bite you, you die and become one of them, same Patten for the magical type, only these zombies are hungry for the flesh of the living, as such, these zombies are also depicted as the kind that eat your brains.

I prefer to think of the viral zombie as the one I would regularly incounter...

Aaah.....what a twisted things I think of in my free time....
Old 18 Aug 2005, 21:35   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

what the hell? a zombie is a zombie. you get yourself killed when you get hung up on technicalities like that.

Poke'em in the eye
Old 18 Aug 2005, 22:48   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via AIM to Ironman

Actuialy in my methodical opinion this info is iminent for the destruction of said zombie.
For example, if i were equiped with holy water (its as simple as geting a bucket of water blessed by a holy man) and I were to come across one of the magical zombies i have stated iformation about above, I could douse the sucker in the stuff and it would most likely kill it. Doing the same thing to a viral zombie would do little more than give it a well needed bath.
You see, being armed to the gills with wepons is just as good as being armed with all said and known information about said creature. Not just zombies in peticular.
Besides I can feel free to say as much as I want right now, combat is a diffrent story, it's not like im going to be attacked by.......*looks out window* Hang on, theres a zombie in my driveway.... *grabs metal gauntlets hanging on wall*