Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Ever been cheated on?
Old 21 Jun 2010, 02:29   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Ever been cheated on?

It doesn't take a genius to figure out why I made this topic. This is the first time I have decided to ask the community about something like this, but I was just wondering how anyone else who has experienced it, dealt with it.

As it was in my situation, It was she who confessed to me, so it's not like I found out from some-one else. We talked about it, and I think it's dead and buried, but I was just wondering what you guys think. In a situation like this do you just break it off or try and make it work. I personally wasn't really sure how to take it.
[img width=650 height=74]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x38/Majonga/sig.jpg[/img]
majonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 02:40   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Yaifrog
Default Re: Ever been cheated on?

What was the relationship like before? How long were you together?
Yaifrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 02:44   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaifrog
What was the relationship like before? How long were you together?
Really good, it is kinda complicated because I got a good job offer but it meant spending 2 months in the USA, by that time we had been together for about 7 months. I'm not sure I really want to go into heavy specifics tho. Just wondering if anyone else had experienced the same shit and what they did or how it played out.
[img width=650 height=74]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x38/Majonga/sig.jpg[/img]
majonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 02:57   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Had this girlfriend in college, that apparently had only dated D-bags before. She meets me, an actual nice guy, but that freaks her out since she is so used to being treated like a whore. Come to find out she slipped into her old ways, and my buddies informed me she had slept with five guys in one week. I dumped her.

If a girl cheats on me its an automatic bye bye. I've never cheated on anyone, and if I felt the urge that badly I would have just ended the relationship. I came really close twice with my ex, but I still didn't do it. I think its one of the worst things someone can do in a relationship, and I would never forgive the other person.
scoutfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 03:22   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Yeah, those who end up cheating often have personality flaws they have to overcome. Obviously something occured to lose the "relationship". Men and women both differ.
pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 07:00   #6 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to ForbiddenKnowledge

Yes, tons of times.

I believe it accounts for my complete lack of trust and faith in other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim.
Rafe is damn sexy once he gets into his night attire.
ForbiddenKnowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 09:26   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to coolmule

I've been cheated on a few times, and done plenty of cheating myself. Although the relationship can carry on, depending on exactly what happened, it'll never ben the same again. Ending it is almost always the best thing to do.
Old 21 Jun 2010, 10:12   #8 (permalink)
Shas'O

Yeah, but it's no big to me. Well it is a big, but I don't get too pissed off. If she told me I slept with some guy just because (night out, got drunk etc.) and was a one off I wouldn't be bothered at all. However if she tried to have a relationship behind my back I'd get pretty pissy about that.

I mean, you don't string someone along as if your with them, while ****ing somebody else. **** buddy/casual sex yeah fine so long as you both are that way disposed towards each other. Then its not a relationship, because your bond is one of mutual lust, rather than attraction of a soulmate, if you get me?

Mindyou, I'd always give her a second chance, well I'd guess it would depend on how I felt about it at the time, but I don't think that one mistake should dictate everything, sometimes even if premeditated.

Gen
Genmotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 12:02   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

I was cheated on once, though I'm thankful for it. It was a good excuse to get out of a relationship that should have been over before it started.
Never date an emotional trainwreck, it never goes well. :-\
shaso_montyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 15:40   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoutfox
If a girl cheats on me its an automatic bye bye. I've never cheated on anyone, and if I felt the urge that badly I would have just ended the relationship.
^This. I am not your fall back, your back up, or whatever. If you are done with a relationship with me and want to go with someone else, then end our relationship and do so. You do not get to "try them out" whilst keeping me as a back up.