Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

huh interesting, Dragon age is getting an anime feature movie. Bioware/funimatio
Old 08 Jun 2010, 10:00   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default huh interesting, Dragon age is getting an anime feature movie. Bioware/funimatio

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...age-anime-film
pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2010, 12:24   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Default Re: huh interesting, Dragon age is getting an anime feature movie. Bioware/funimatio

Hmm could be interesting, as long as it's not as cheesy as that intro video (though the combat is nice and visceral). I did enjoy the game a lot, although I played it to death without ever actually completing it.
Old 09 Jun 2010, 19:44   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: huh interesting, Dragon age is getting an anime feature movie. Bioware/funimatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restayvien
Hmm could be interesting, as long as it's not as cheesy as that intro video (though the combat is nice and visceral). I did enjoy the game a lot, although I played it to death without ever actually completing it.
I completed the game and it's expansion. I really liked it and A feature movies sounds cool, but I am not so sure about Funanimation. They tend to try and dumb things down or make them more "acceptable" if you understand my meaning. In a game based quite alot of violence and moral dilemas, I not sure how funanimation will take it. Unless they have changed from their cowboy bebop and Outlaw star days.

The video they show is adverts for the game not the movie, so who knows what the movie will be like. I hope this turns out to be a good movie in the "moral dilema" theme of the game, but I can't say I have high expectations.
[img width=650 height=74]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x38/Majonga/sig.jpg[/img]
majonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2010, 09:56   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

May just be along the same lines as mr Dante Infernos tie in.
pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2010, 10:11   #5 (permalink)
Ethereal

Quote:
The video they show is adverts for the game not the movie
Yeah I know I have the game.