Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

KICKASSIA!!!
Old 18 May 2010, 06:03   #1 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Yaifrog
Default KICKASSIA!!!

Thatguywiththeglasses.com has just started their second anniversary 6-part video about a bunch of reviewers invading the micronation of Mollossia. If you see only one movie made by online personalities this year, make it this one!

The first part's here, and the second part's just come out. It's gonna be a good week ;D
Yaifrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2010, 19:40   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Farseer_Del Send a message via MSN to Farseer_Del Send a message via Yahoo to Farseer_Del
Default Re: KICKASSIA!!!

Yeah, I'd thought the slightly lower quality of reviews by the Nostalgia Critic lately would be worth it, and so far, it is. This mini-series/movie's been hilarious so far.

But what if we see two movies made by online personalities? Dunno about everyone else but I'd need to find another one!
Farseer_Del is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2010, 07:13   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

It's been pretty funny so far. Looking forward to part three.
"Brothers in battle and blood, In oath and honor, In life and death, In faith and in truth. Brothers in the sight of the Emperor. So be it ever, as He-on-Terra wills. Amen." - Prayer of Initiation, Knights Revenant attr. Captain Lucius Faust, 597.M41

"'Death before dishonor.' This is our creed, our way of life and death. Bolstered by the faith of the immortal God-Emperor, we may go into battle without fear for self. We know that whatever sacrifice is made in the name of He-on-Terra is not made in vain. Our honor rests in our service to Him, and we could ask no greater reward than to rest at His side, having given our utmost in His name." -Captain Anborn Tohr, after the Siege of Hydrax III

viorlashasui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2010, 09:35   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

Part 3? Part 4 is already out on the main site!

Also, I don't know if you guys have noticed this, but take a close look at the Critic's hat...
Old 21 May 2010, 02:30   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaifrog

Also, I don't know if you guys have noticed this, but take a close look at the Critic's hat...
It wasn't when I posted.

Reminds me of a Commisar's hat, but with a pic of himself on it.
"Brothers in battle and blood, In oath and honor, In life and death, In faith and in truth. Brothers in the sight of the Emperor. So be it ever, as He-on-Terra wills. Amen." - Prayer of Initiation, Knights Revenant attr. Captain Lucius Faust, 597.M41

"'Death before dishonor.' This is our creed, our way of life and death. Bolstered by the faith of the immortal God-Emperor, we may go into battle without fear for self. We know that whatever sacrifice is made in the name of He-on-Terra is not made in vain. Our honor rests in our service to Him, and we could ask no greater reward than to rest at His side, having given our utmost in His name." -Captain Anborn Tohr, after the Siege of Hydrax III

viorlashasui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2010, 03:06   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

Quote:
Originally Posted by viorlashasui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaifrog

It wasn't when I posted.

Reminds me of a Commisar's hat, but with a pic of himself on it.
A Commisar's hat? You don't know about this running gag?