Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The "Epicly Awesome Ninja :pint: Thread" aka 2000 posts. Sponsored By Rav Zero
Old 22 Mar 2010, 20:27   #1 (permalink)
Shas'O

Location: That bitter taste in the back of your throat, the one kinda wrapped around your uvula that is all that's left of your Pride.
Default The "Epicly Awesome Ninja :pint: Thread" aka 2000 posts. Sponsored By Rav Zero

I have created this thread as instructed by Ravager Zero in celebration of getting past 2000 non Enclave posts.

So, in keeping with my tradition:

What was your 2000th post?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shas'o Ahab
In parting, I've discovered why Farsight started his breakaway faction...
*Farsight looks at Dawn Blade* "Shiny..."*Farsight picks up Dawn Blade and looks around* "... let's be bad guys."
Quote:
Originally Posted by The man they call Waffles
Jayne you y'xa'uuk legend
The Man They Call Jayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2010, 20:44   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: The "Epicly Awesome Ninja :pint: Thread" aka 2000 posts. Sponsored By Rav Zero

Probably just a random one. At every milestone I've gotten close to I've thought to myself "hey, I'm close to x000", then blown right past it with some long winded babbling.

I'm pretty sure that when I hit 5k, it will be me telling some random fool not to resurrect a three year old post just to say "I agree".
I'd hate to get on his bad side... >
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz
Fishy has just proved to me that Canadians CAN be scary...
Fish Ead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2010, 20:45   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Location: That bitter taste in the back of your throat, the one kinda wrapped around your uvula that is all that's left of your Pride.
Default Re: The "Epicly Awesome Ninja :pint: Thread" aka 2000 posts. Sponsored By Rav Zero

To be fair, i only noticed i had 2000+ posts on post 2003.
Quote:
*Farsight looks at Dawn Blade* "Shiny..."*Farsight picks up Dawn Blade and looks around* "... let's be bad guys."
Quote:
Old 22 Mar 2010, 22:41   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to ForbiddenKnowledge

I have no idea what my 2000th was. I remember my 10.000th, but then FT changed the way posts were counted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim.
Rafe is damn sexy once he gets into his night attire.
ForbiddenKnowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2010, 05:10   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

I really don't know, since I don't ahve that many P\ :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why So Serious?
Dark Ace Cypher with the power of cliffing!
[quote=TheCuriousMonke]
[b]"You must bake muffins for the Greater Good."[/
Ace cipher zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2010, 05:42   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Tau_devil Send a message via Yahoo to Tau_devil

I'll let you all know when I hit 2k post shall I? :P
Old 23 Mar 2010, 05:44   #7 (permalink)
Shas'O

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD
I'll let you all know when I hit 2k post shall I? :P
See you in 2063
Quote:
Quote:
Old 23 Mar 2010, 06:44   #8 (permalink)
Shas'O

My 2000th was so long ago I've forgotten. I apparently have... a lot of non-Enclave posts. :P
Droids_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2010, 10:33   #9 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Spiritbw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter Master Seth
My 2000th was so long ago I've forgotten. I apparently have... a lot of non-Enclave posts. :P
Ditto, and I post a heck of alot in the SD&D boards and here.I could try and find mine....

Bleh, I've gotten more than I thought, apparently there are 1860 posts from me for the Enclave section. Anyhow, near as I can tell my 2,000th post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritbw
Logistics are the main reason for conquering planets in a specific order. More specifically, supplies. You do realize that all space ships have a limited amount of fuel right? Most of the planet hopping could be seen as getting from port to port, keeping your ships supplied with enough resources to get to the next one. Yes you probably could bypass B on your way from A to E, but you probably have to stop over at C to refuel and take on more supplies before making the last jump.

Even then, leaving a possible base that could disrupt your supply lines at B is probably not a good idea. If you have to defend your fleets of transports bringing supplies up to C from A that leaves you less ships for the offensive. Better to just conquer B and head off the problem. Also shorter jumps probably would burn less fuel and keeping warships at as close to full capacity as possible is important in case something happens that you didn't expect leaving them unable to resupply.
Spiritbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2010, 19:45   #10 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to A_lil_confuzed

I haven't got 2000 posts
I think i'm lucky if i've got 200...

New Seal!
A_lil_confuzed is offline   Reply With Quote