Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The Terrible truth of Democracy - by Tau-killer - part 2.
Closed Thread
Old 14 Jul 2005, 21:09   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Location: In my secret lair plotting forum domination....hehe
Send a message via MSN to Tau-killer
Default The Terrible truth of Democracy - by Tau-killer - part 2.

Part 2 - the Reign of Democracy

WARNING - IF YOU HAVE NOT READ PART 1 GO HERE NOW:
http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=8986.0

Deep in the dark secret places of Tau-Online - there is a lounge.* In this lounge, moderators and global-moderators have gathered - called together by TO to discuss the probem and the terrible threat supposedly posed by Deathwatch.* TO shows them his previous conversation with him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau Online
Well, there it is.* The question before us is - what do we do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Area
TO, this is the biggest complete load of rubbish I have ever seen.* Management is always a complete joke but no way are they this stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargamer
I agree.* Come on TO are you seriously worried?* This guy is obviously going through a difficult time - he's probably just hit puberty.* No way does anyone actually believe this rubbish will work - I'd expect this sort of thing to be spouted from fanatical religious freaks with cauliflowers for brains.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangaroo Joe
Wargamer, I love you, can we sleep together?
There is a sudden complete silence.* Everyone looks at KJ.* Blushing behind his computer console Elflord types a hurried private pm to TO.*

Quote:
Um yes well, sorry KJ.* Erm, come back when you're feeling better.
TO bans KJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodiedFangs
(aside to Iveatch) What was that about?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IVEATCH
Um, well, you know KJ recently gave up drinking.* Lets just say he's finding it very difficult to rehabilitate - his brain will be completely messed up for a few weeks.
Quote:
Ok Gentlemen, excitement over.* Now, to answer what you've said Wargamer and Grey Area - I have contacted my superiors.* There has been no take over and they most have certainly not sent us a Global Law enforcer.* Obviously this DeathWatch person has his own agenda.* Originally I thought that he was just a raving lunatic and we'd got rid of him; after all R- I mean I banned him (suddenly realising that mentioning Rjay's skills in front of a bunch of G-mods might not be sensible.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42
Why do I sense a however coming on?
Quote:
However, I studied his account.* Deathwatch had the powers of a G-mod.* He could move topics, he could lock topics, he could give karma - he also had the power to ban members - such as you yourselves.
There is a shocked silence

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
But that's not possible.* Only you can give people power like that.
Quote:
(pleased that he is many thousands of miles away from meeting RJay's eye) Well, recent erm tests have proved that this forum's security isn't as good as we all thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anazopureo (aka Rezzy)
Oh, boy, if he has a second computer or something we'll be up the creek.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by -DeathWatch-
Ah, hello guys.* All the mods together I see according to the very handy 'who's online' thing.* Oh well, just makes my job easier.* Now -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farseer Tyross
You not allowed in the Mod Lounge, get out before I throw you out, beat you to death with a bloody carrot then give your body to my dog as a chew toy. Then I'll take the remains of your shredded tissue and then scatter them around my daemon world.

Have a nice day.
Quote:
Temper temper Mr FT. Now; secret places where the elite hang out in private.* Typical examples of a dictatorship.* Now, where was I?* Oh yes - TO, your complete and unexpected and unfair banning left me reeling and thinking.* This forum is obviously very bad.* Almost certainly in more ways than I thought.* I will have to -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
You're doing nothing.* We know you don't work for TO's superiors.* We don't respect your authority and hacking into this area is a banning offense.
Quote:
Then ban me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ maCe
link=topic=9232.msg158508#msg158508 date=1121335873]
Happy to oblige.
He bans DeathWatch - or at least he presses the button.* In seconds it rebounds - and Mace is banned.

Quote:
Nice little upgrade for my security as my role as a global law enforcer.* Now, to business.* Firstly, how many of you moderators have, u,m, a pigment?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bauer
(furious) what rubbish are you talking about?
Quote:
I mean, um *must not say the word black, must not say the word black*, do any of you have a skin which when observed through light appears to eyes to be coloured in a certain way which is different to -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phage
(Figuring it out)* Are you trying to ask us if any of us is black coloured?
Quote:
Agh, don't say that horribly politically incorrect word.* Well, yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodiedFangs
This is crazy.* No is the answer.* Not that I 100% know - not that I actually care.* It doesn't matter for goodness sake what colour your skin is as long -
Quote:
A RACIST forum.* Oh good lord.* What next.* You'll be telling me you're sexist next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargamer
(sharpening his sword and wishing he knew the right modem to transfix) um, well, listen here
Quote:
You. have. no. female. moderators?? Oh my God, the suffragettes were all for nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalVeauX
Now just look here.* Being a good moderator has nothing to do with your sex or your skin colour.* For goodness sake - simply less women are interested in warhammer than men are.* It is a simple fact.* Therefore you will get less women in positions are prominence because they aren't interested.* People like you are those who think that a coin is biased if it doesn't come down exactly five times heads and five times tails.* Expecting there to be exactly the same amount of women as men in the warhammer industry is like expecting there to be the exact same amount of men and women in the (flounders desperately seeking a good example) the prostitution business.
Everyone looks at Mal, who having realised that he's said the wrong thing falls into silence.

Quote:
Right, now.* I've noticed this poster called DarkAngel.* She's female.* She can become a mod instantly of the Imperial Guard section.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elflord9d
Um, but Wargamer -
Quote:
She'll be an excellent choice.* After all she is female so that will make the forum less biased
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anazopureo (aka Rezzy)
She doesn't collect IG
Quote:
That's not the point.
Suddenly, someone else bursts in

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterCresent
Guys, I can see the mod lounge.
Quote:
AfterCresent, I AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR MINDLESS HACKS.* YoU'LL BE DEALT WITH LATER.
Quote:
No, guys.* Everyone can see the Mod lounge.* It's on perfect view - and so are the competition boards.
Quote:
Oh yes, I probably should have mentioned that earlier.
Quote:
Who's he?
Quote:
EMERGENCY PROTOCALL 1.* RIGHT NOW.* G-MODS, ACTION, NOW - LETS GET THIS CLEANED UP QUICKLY.
They spring into action and soon have the situation under some sort of control.* Luckily for TO he had planned for such a terrible scenario and so the damage is lessened.* Surprisingly Deathwatch does not interfere.

30 minutes later, TO is recooperating with Rjay.* The G-mods are keeping an eye warily on Deathwatch:

Quote:
I noticed you kept pretty quiet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJay
I don't want to attract his attention.* He doesn't know I can ban.* It could be a useful weapon in future.* However, this looks bad.* He can practically do anything he likes - but how?* How?* But more importantly - why?* You just don't walk on to some random forum and do this.* No.* I think that someone on this forum has a second account.* Don't ask me who.* Don't ask me why - but I'm going to find out, I've -
Arguleon Veq bursts in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arguleon-veq
TO, our situation has just plummeted.* We are dead.* My God I just want to get my hands around his head and throttle him.* No, let me finish (as TO starts to interrupt.)* Daveydudeman.* He noticed DeathWatch.* He noticed what's been happening.* He made a topic in the enclave asking what on Earth was going on and we people were starting to get pushed around by DeathWatch - he's obviously been making pms we don't know about.
Quote:
Well if our members are standing up to him - that's good isn't it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arguleon-veq
Take a look:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davydudeman
Edit:

This post contained content which has been deemed unsuitable and unacceptable for public viewing.* It attacks democracy itself - the very heart of our civilisation.* By doing so the poster not only attacked you all but all of the democratic governments in the world including the United States of America.* Such behaviour will not be tolerated.

The poster has been banned permanently and this topic locked.* The same fate will fall to anyone else who criticises democracy or the servants of democracy such as myself.* To ensure that no stray post slips past me, I am installing a system which will automatically screen every post.* I will have to clear each post before I allow it to be displayed.

In the coming weeks, unsuitable moderators will be replaced with moderators chosen by myself - to ensure that this forum becomes a more fair, tolerant and democratic one which promotes equality.* Democracy and freedom will reign.

DeathWatch
Will TO wrestle his forum back from the democratic arms of DeathWatch?
Will RJay succeed in finding out who DeathWatch is before its too late?
Will KJ get his act together?

Find out in the final part of this epic trilogy the Fire of Democracy coming soon to an enclave near you.
Old 14 Jul 2005, 21:49   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Kangaroo Joe
Default Re: The Terrible truth of Democracy - by Tau-killer - part 2.

Nuffin wrong with my brain. I have been taking the time to properly learn how to play Sapphire (my bass guitar). And not under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES thinking about alcohol.

My feets hurt.

Quote:
No love, it's GREAT Britain....the clue's in the name

Thanx to Kais for the sig
Old 14 Jul 2005, 22:03   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

I'm sorry KJ - but it is vital for the story arc - I guarantee you'll love part 3.
Old 14 Jul 2005, 22:17   #4 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to pyschomantis

nice job
too bad i cant give you karma.
maybe post it in the ToC board :
Old 14 Jul 2005, 22:31   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Thanks - however I don't do it for the karma!
Old 14 Jul 2005, 22:32   #6 (permalink)
Shas'La

oooh youre indepentdant.
i like that.
thats 2 karma i owe you
Old 14 Jul 2005, 22:35   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

For part 3, i wish to offer my discreet services to Tau-killer. Back in my final year in school, i was voted "person most likely to become an assassin". And i can do it with a jack bauer stare, and ruthlessness. ;D

Bullsh!t aside, part 2 is brilliant. I am not disappointed by the series! The ante is upping. I want part 3!

"What warriors of men can stand beside the Space Wolves! The Sons of Fenris they are, hardened in the forge of their harsh world, eager for battle and honour. They are the grey warriors, ashen like the wolf, whose greatest joy is to hear the clamour of steel amidst the din of war. None can step before them, they are the first, proud in their strength and jealous of their renown. Through the storms of the warp they come, upon the very tides of terror, but of such dangers they are uncaring. They are the Space Wolves, the Undefeated, the bane of the Emperor's foes."
Old 14 Jul 2005, 22:44   #8 (permalink)
Shas'La

can i be in it too?
i could be some kind of erm.........protester who reveals DEATHWATCHES whereabouts.
or i could just be banned by him or you could just not include me at all
up to you
Old 14 Jul 2005, 23:55   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

dude that awesome, cant wait for part 3 8)

Old 15 Jul 2005, 01:02   #10 (permalink)
Shas'El

Hahaha!
I got banned by a psycho!