Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

 

Warhammer 40K Forum

METALHEADS IN THE UK!
Reply
Old 26 Feb 2010, 20:55   #1 (permalink)
Shas'O
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 7,449
Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak
Default METALHEADS IN THE UK!

Wanna come out to a metal club with me on my birthday (May) all dressed as Spartans?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restayvien
Well I'd rather not play the game at all than play it like they did! :P
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2010, 21:03   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Here. There. Everywhere.
Posts: 10,710
Send a message via MSN to Scout Sergeant Mkoll
Default Re: METALHEADS IN THE UK!

Now that sounds fun. I'll have to let you know if my finances will allow it after Hammerfest though I'm afraid bud. Never been brilliant at sticking to my own budgets. :P
__________________
May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visuality (film)
Oh come on, just because I'm carrying around the joy of killing your family, doesn't mean we still can't be friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kara Thrace
Ah, I'm minnie, meaning I'm sexy, badass, and will happily shoot you in the back.

Damn, I hope I don't get quoted calling myself sexy. :funny:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.
Scout Sergeant Mkoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2010, 21:04   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 7,449
Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak
Default Re: METALHEADS IN THE UK!

Well, we did pirates last year (as Wargamer can attest, he was present =P) so Spartans seems like the next logical step!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restayvien
Well I'd rather not play the game at all than play it like they did! :P
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2010, 21:08   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Here. There. Everywhere.
Posts: 10,710
Send a message via MSN to Scout Sergeant Mkoll
Default Re: METALHEADS IN THE UK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circus
Well, we did pirates last year (as Wargamer can attest, he was present =P) so Spartans seems like the next logical step!
Damn. I already have a pirate outfit too. Git. :P I'll try to keep my spending to a minimum at the festival and see how things are looking early April, hopefully I'll be able to make it, even if I can't make it in costume. :P
__________________
May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visuality (film)
Oh come on, just because I'm carrying around the joy of killing your family, doesn't mean we still can't be friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kara Thrace
Ah, I'm minnie, meaning I'm sexy, badass, and will happily shoot you in the back.

Damn, I hope I don't get quoted calling myself sexy. :funny:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.
Scout Sergeant Mkoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2010, 21:09   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Norfolk, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,421
Send a message via MSN to Tech_Marine
Default Re: METALHEADS IN THE UK!

ILL BE TEH NAKED FAT ONE! XD

Lol. isnt this where you guys video taped yourselves last year walking around?
__________________
Tech_Marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2010, 21:15   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bhutan dontchaknow.
Posts: 3,575
Default Re: METALHEADS IN THE UK!

That is sooooo homo-erotic man.
When is your birthday and where are you having it?
My 30th is in May ;D
__________________

Commission?! PM me to discuss a price. Based in the UK.
[img width=650 height=74]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff127/glam_andy/Anubis.jpg[/img]

Fat bottomed girls make the rockin' world go round!
Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2010, 21:21   #7 (permalink)
Shas'O
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 7,449
Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak
Default Re: METALHEADS IN THE UK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. T. Marine
ILL BE TEH NAKED FAT ONE! XD

Lol. isnt this where you guys video taped yourselves last year walking around?
No, that was well after my birthday and just Mkoll, Tarik and Wargamer :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontlookdown
That is sooooo homo-erotic man.
And you love it.

Quote:
When is your birthday and where are you having it?
4th May, Leeds. The actual event will not be on the 4th itself though, I doubt.

Quote:
My 30th is in May ;D
Join us...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restayvien
Well I'd rather not play the game at all than play it like they did! :P
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2010, 21:28   #8 (permalink)
Shas'El
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Virtual Reality!
Posts: 2,322
Send a message via MSN to A_lil_confuzed
Default Re: METALHEADS IN THE UK!

Awww, if I could get there I would.

Females make it less of a sausage fest :3
__________________
I want your love, I want your revenge...


New Seal!
A_lil_confuzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2010, 21:30   #9 (permalink)
Shas'O
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Over The Hills And Far Away
Posts: 6,508
Default Re: METALHEADS IN THE UK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minako
Females make it a gang rape fest.
Fixed.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minako
The female race really is disgusting.


Tomo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2010, 21:31   #10 (permalink)
Shas'O
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 5,117
Send a message via MSN to arguleon-veq
Default Re: METALHEADS IN THE UK!

I may if i can get buff again in that time :P
__________________
Brunettes and Beer.
arguleon-veq is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Metalheads: How accurate is this? TheEmperorsJanitor The Music Forum 17 30 May 2009 17:25
metalheads pepin0329 The Music Forum 24 06 Jan 2009 09:14