Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

I'm Writing a Story - Anyone Interested?
Old 21 Feb 2010, 03:03   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Lord Zambia
Default I'm Writing a Story - Anyone Interested?

Greetings,

With my spare time i am dedicating less time playing the RTS, FPS etc games, and didnt know what to fill in this spare time (i still play games, just not quite as much as before) and then had an idea for a story. I am wondering if anyone is interested in reading/looking at this story when i am finished with it.

Basically, i thought my alias "Lord Zambia" had to have come from somewhere, so i am writing a non warhammer (just fiction) based story, soon to be chronicles, about Lord Zambia. It has action, diplomacy, tactics and some added humour for a very good read all round - i am roughly 25% through the book.

The story is set in the underworld (no i didnt get this idea off the movie "underworld" or "journey to the center of the earth" or anything, i had this "thought" that Zambia was a leader of an underworld race well before i had heard of (i havent seen those movies) those titles referred to above. Basically the first book is more an introduction which brings the readers from 2007 (when Zambia first appears) to the end of 2009. It has quicker pace, and introduces all the key points and races and characters which would feature in future chronicles. It is still good on its own though.

It is spread into 3 parts this first story, so i could perhaps finish part 1 and give anyone who is interested a read, and if they like it they can get the rest of it. I'm not selling the story, so you wont have to pay for it.

So i am just wondering is anyone interested in reading the story when i finally finish (will be well before 2011 dont worry) or interested in more of the theme/plot/setting what not? Just let me know if your interested either in this thread, or PM me, and i will answer/fill in any questions you have, and will write you down on a list if you would like a read of it.

Thanks

Zambia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhontauel
4 lightening claws LMAO. wouldn't the inquisition get involved?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedibean
Killing terminators with flamers is like trying to stop a charging elephant with a fly swatter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genmotty
if your not going to change your ammo between battles then you deserve to be giving people rashes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrino
Ah, that's a shame. It's kind of funny, because I'd imagine that running headfirst into a force field would pretty much ruin your initiative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire at Will
Why not take over France? You could do it with a pistol, which in doing would make you the most armed man in the country.
Want to play Robot Wars using 40k Concepts? PM me for details on how you can get your FREE copy of the rules.
Lord Zambia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2010, 11:24   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: I'm Writing a Story - Anyone Interested?

Just post it in the relevant board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minako
That may just be helped by massive boobs though, i'm female. I don't know how that shiz works...
arandomshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2010, 06:28   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Lord Zambia

Sorry, i looked for a board, but the only storyish section is "fluff stories" which is under "40k related". This story is not warhammer related... What board should i post it on?

Zambia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhontauel
4 lightening claws LMAO. wouldn't the inquisition get involved?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedibean
Killing terminators with flamers is like trying to stop a charging elephant with a fly swatter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genmotty
if your not going to change your ammo between battles then you deserve to be giving people rashes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrino
Ah, that's a shame. It's kind of funny, because I'd imagine that running headfirst into a force field would pretty much ruin your initiative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire at Will
Why not take over France? You could do it with a pistol, which in doing would make you the most armed man in the country.
Want to play Robot Wars using 40k Concepts? PM me for details on how you can get your FREE copy of the rules.
Lord Zambia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2010, 07:07   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

You can still post it in fluff&stories, just add '(Not Warhammer)' to the title.