Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Tau Online Ink!
Old 09 Dec 2009, 20:40   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to A_lil_confuzed
Default Tau Online Ink!

Well, theres Miami ink, New York Ink, LA Ink, Lets have a Tau Online ink!

post pictures of your inks! Prices? When did you get them and why?

This is my heart, my first tattoo. I originally wanted it on my hand, but the tattooist wouldn't do it.
I don't like this one much anymore, i'm getting it covered.
This was 25, a rip off now that I look at it...

"Yuki" In Kanji.
For dear Manleykinz who died x
This was meant to be 28, but the tattooist only charged me 25

I'm due for another in Feb, costing me 110.

New Seal!
A_lil_confuzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2009, 22:35   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to ForbiddenKnowledge
Default Re: Tau Online Ink!

My current:

Custom design, due to my ability yo always roll a 1 when I don't need to in warhammer, and the belief that luck in life is what you make it.

My soon to be:

Which I do not, depressingly, have a pic of. Will be getting it early next year, will find a pic tomorrow on my work pc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim.
Rafe is damn sexy once he gets into his night attire.
ForbiddenKnowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2009, 22:47   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak

This may take a while...

I now wait while I upload eleven images to photobucket. Consider this your "pic heavy" warning. Meh, I'll spoiler box it.

Gah, this is taking forever. Time for a stream of consciousness.

I have just seen this image:

And it made me laugh. I have somewhat of a headache which at this hour is rather unexplained. My worries about not having a job and having a negative bank balance are ebbing with me doing other things, as sadly there is no way for me to obtain a job at quarter past ten at night. My girlfriend is coming over at some point probably about an hour from now and she too serves as a great distraction from my woes, especially if takeway and a movie is involved.

I am listening to Alestorm, but it's kinda grating my headache. I am considering going to the shop - which shuts at eleven - and procuring some pills of some kind, but I can't be bothered getting up until this is done and I start to actually tidy my flat - I have a large pile of washing up that needs to get done.

The uploads are 40% finished, by the way. I wholeheartedly blame Minako for this, and if I see her she shall know what for, let me tell you that.

I am now going to roll a cigarette.

I have no rolled a cigarette and am about to light it with one of my many shiny zippos.

Cigarette lit. 48% uploaded. I hope you're grateful.

This pack of Drum (that's tobacco, for the uninitiated) is really annoying me. Drum always has a bit of bark in but that's the price you pay for the best rolling tobacco around (Golden Virginia blows Wargamer), but this pack is so barky it's taking the cake. Seriously, it took my cake. What a bastard.

53%. Getting pissed off, but we're over halfway there.

Alestorm has been substituted for Seether.

I recently played through Fallout 3 again, with no DLC, and the ending frustrated me just as much this time as the first. I've got two mates who are immune to radiation, and neither of them can be arsed to go into the chamber and put in the code with no ill-effects, OH NO, I have to die or sacrifice a silly woman. What utter bullshit. And frustratingly now I want to play it through again with a different leaning in my skills, except I start from scratch so no matter how good my actual practical skills are I can't shoot for shit and get mobbed by ****ing mole rats, because the game says so. Again, utter bullshit.

Why do I even like this game?

66%.

Korn now. By the powers, this song has an obnoxiously long intro. Skipped it to the actual song, which isn't bad.

You guys BETTER be grateful for this.

71%. GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Cigarette half done. This is outrageous, I have ****ing washing and tidying to do before my girlfriend gets here. I'mma hit "Preview" and see if anyone's ninja'd me, then respond.

Nobody's ninja'd me yet. Huzzah. So I'll address Minako.

I'd place the heart around 15, Minako. It's not a BAD job, I guess. The kanji is well done, but it can't read "Yuki" because that would be two characters as it's two syllables. Sorry. Where on you is it?

83%. Getting there.

Just got a text, checking it.

It is my girlfriend, who is saved in my phone as "Chaos Black." She used to be Kate Green, on account of her name being Kate and her hair being green, as I already had a "Kate." She saw my spray can and decided to be Chaos Black instead.

Oh, she's texted back. She asked if I had seen Donnie Darko and I said no, I've not seen many movies. She knows this.

She says only "Oh my God." I said "Sorry." I may not be getting any tonight.

91%! Get in. Nearly there now folks, so I guess I'll sign off here. It's been interesting.

Oh, one of my own songs has come on. This is rather soft and sweet and it may make me cry. Oh dear.

96%.

Getting ready to post the actual relevant stuff now.

Here we go:

I just realised I missed my right elbow whilst taking pictures. **** it. I have a nonagram on my right elbow (that's like a pentagram but with nine points, it's Slipknot's symbol).

[spoiler=Tattoos]
Chest
This hurt like a mother****er.

Upper Right Arm

Between my right elbow and upper right arm

Inside Right Forearm

Inside Right Wrist

Outside Right Forearm

Outer Left Forearm

Inner Left Forearm

Upper Left Arm
This one was a bitch to take photos of, so there's a few. Hopefully you can piece together what it looks like.

[/spoiler]

And that's that. They ALL have meanings, but I need to get stuff done and I've spent too long on this already, so if you're curious, ask and I shall tell.
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2009, 22:53   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

Location: That bitter taste in the back of your throat, the one kinda wrapped around your uvula that is all that's left of your Pride.

like the mehanicus skull. probably the best one out of all of them, but they are all cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shas'o Ahab
In parting, I've discovered why Farsight started his breakaway faction...
*Farsight looks at Dawn Blade* "Shiny..."*Farsight picks up Dawn Blade and looks around* "... let's be bad guys."
Quote:
Originally Posted by The man they call Waffles
Jayne you y'xa'uuk legend
The Man They Call Jayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2009, 23:04   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man They Call Jayne
like the mehanicus skull. probably the best one out of all of them, but they are all cool.
I think the wolf is amzing but that is possibly due to my fascination with wolves. I would like a wolf tatoo. Wolves are my favourite animals also there is much morethan just I like wolves but I won't go into it.
Old 09 Dec 2009, 23:11   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy Harbinger
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man They Call Jayne
I think the wolf is amzing but that is possibly due to my fascination with wolves. I would like a wolf tatoo. Wolves are my favourite animals also there is much morethan just I like wolves but I won't go into it.
They were both done by the same guy (he's done the vast majority in fact), and I prefer the wolf. He prefers the skull, so go figure =P
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2009, 23:13   #7 (permalink)
Shas'O

No ink yet. I plan on getting a celtic raven on my shoulder as my graduation gift to myself. I don't really have the right body for tattoos.
Farseer_Emlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2009, 10:30   #8 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to A_lil_confuzed

Wow Circus, don't come haunt me.
Some nice inks there, I like the flames actually. I'm planning on getting a sleeve, after my wedding day hahaha.

My lovely other half is getting a tattoo for me. A celtic design with a rose entwined in it. Can't wait to see it.
I can't wait to get my next one..

15th feb!!

New Seal!
A_lil_confuzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2009, 18:56   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

No tatoos here. I'm thinking of getting one of the moon on my shoulder though.

Thinking...

Not quite sure.
Old 11 Dec 2009, 23:49   #10 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midhir
No ink yet. I plan on getting a celtic raven on my shoulder as my graduation gift to myself. I don't really have the right body for tattoos.
What's the right body for tattoos? I don't have the greatest body, it hasn't stopped me, can't speak for the other guys, but I'd imagine that the two guys who've posted don't have perfect bodies either...Just gotta go for it, man

"Well, a gathering is brie, mellow song stylings; shindig, dip, less mellow song stylings, perhaps a large amount of malt beverage; and hootenanny, well, it's chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny." Oz (Buffy, episode 2, season 3)

"I don't like coke, i just like the way it smells" Unknown

"and in the words of our lord and saviour, jesus christ, **** you if you can't take a joke" The Glass House
BloodiedFangs is offline   Reply With Quote