Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Old 11 Apr 2009, 07:25   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to Tralfagar Send a message via MSN to Tralfagar Send a message via Yahoo to Tralfagar
Default Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

I just finished watching the season finale for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and wow. I don't want to give away any spoilers(and believe me, this episode brings a lot of new material for writers to play with), but suffice to say I've been pleased with the series(and not only because it has eye candy The Taminator).

Does anyone else on this fine forum(and it is indeed a fine forum) watch this series?
Codex: Farsight Enclaves(me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyGator
The divide between what gets put up on an art gallery and what gets you thrown in jail is mostly dependent on the quality of the frame, even though both are just as good for fapping.
Tralfagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2009, 13:14   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to ForbiddenKnowledge
Default Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

I did, but found series one not very good. Lost track of it since then. Dunno what I didn't like about it, it just didn't click when it should have done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim.
Rafe is damn sexy once he gets into his night attire.
ForbiddenKnowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2009, 16:29   #3 (permalink)
Shas'La

I enjoyed the first season alright but when the second season started and they killed of Sarcissian in five seconds I was quite surprised. It felt to me that from the end of the first season the intent was to have them battle with Sarcissian for the second season then changed their minds over the summer and needed a five second quick exit to establish the introduction of an underimpressive T-1000. As such I didn't follow the second season much only catching a few episodes here and there and not overly impressed with everything. Last night's episode wasn't overly bad but we'll see how it goes.

But you don't want to know what he does with his left...
Twiggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2009, 17:38   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

The show took a severe downturn over the whole prototype-HK/desert factory arc (in S2), but it's picked up since... other than that, I enjoyed the show a great deal.

Of course, River Tam Cameron is a reason to watch the show alone - not just because she's sexy incarnate, but because Glau plays the role exceptionally well, to the point of it being creepy. The "scary robot" conversation with Charlie, anyone?
AuinMyrrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2009, 17:44   #5 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer

The last episode on Thurs / Fri was really good... I really like how John Connor is developing from the little boy who needs Arnold / Mommy to save him into a real soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Wargamer is offline   Reply With Quote