Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

kid back from the dentist.
Old 11 Feb 2009, 19:36   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default kid back from the dentist.

this is currently doing the rounds on youtube. You gota feel for the kid but its a hoot.

http://www.asylum.co.uk/2009/02/11/d...-youtube-star/
The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you?re a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But, two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
Joey Goldcoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2009, 19:45   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: kid back from the dentist.

Lmao, I'll have what he's had. xD I had a similar surgery (they removed several molars IIRC, about 4 ish) , but I was gased asleep, one breath in-take and I was out xD

Dark Adeptus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2009, 00:13   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Chton

Geh...
Got my wisdom teeth removed in the army...
I WISH I got anything like that, at all :P

But what the hell! What did they give that kid? Doesn't seem responsible...
...and not really that funny...
Chton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2009, 21:26   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

I don't think they gave him anything legal....
FTyross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2009, 21:38   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak

That's sick. The father should be locked up.
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2009, 22:30   #6 (permalink)
Ethereal

I agree with Circus actually. How dare somebody post a video like that that isn't even funny?
FTyross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2009, 06:36   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circus
That's sick. The father should be locked up.
Yet another post of mine that Circus seems to dislike, disagree with, find fault with, you get the picture.

I am not sure why filming a kid with anesthetic side effects is sick, we have all been there and as the father stated the kid had watched the film himself and found it funny too. Its just the funny side of real life. I think when people get a little older and approach middle age like me you may find things like this are just a bonus side effect from day to day life. Its all life experiance.

I myself spent a long time on morphine when I had a major operation to repair my hand and my wife though the stress thought my drug induced outbursts were hilarious.

Its just real life.

Not giving the kid an anesthetic and filming it, that would have been sick
The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you?re a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But, two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
Old 13 Feb 2009, 08:09   #8 (permalink)
Shas'O

Goldcoast, what makes you think I have a problem with you?

I just think the father should be more supportive. His kid's scared and he just sits there and laughs.
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Old 13 Feb 2009, 08:20   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circus
Goldcoast, what makes you think I have a problem with you?

I just think the father should be more supportive. His kid's scared and he just sits there and laughs.
As quoted from Davids father.

This is my 7 year old son who had an extra tooth removed last summer, 2008.

I had the camera because he was so nervous before and I wanted him to see the before and after.

He was so out of it after, I had to carry him out of the office. The staff was trying to keep from laughing. I had tears from laughing so hard.

He is doing fine now and the teeth are great.

Best of all he is the best kid as is his brother William. I couldnt have asked for two better sons!

Sounds like any loving Dad to me.
Old 13 Feb 2009, 09:29   #10 (permalink)
Shas'O

Still not entirely comfortable with his attitude during the filming.

You may call me Circus.