Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

HO-LY FRAK, BSG was awesome!
Old 17 Jan 2009, 03:21   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default HO-LY FRAK, BSG was awesome!

Ok here's the safe version, and I'll spoiler it later (but it'll use spoiler tabs, so its safe.

Five minutes in I wasn't feeling so hot about the episode. But it got much, much, much better after every scene. You do discover the final fifth cylon. However, there is some speculation (my own speculation, and those on the space channel) that it isn't the right answer, but it's totally unexpected.

The reactions of the crew to Earth were extreamly realistic, and Earth holds more than you may believe (Spoilered below.) I can't tell you much about Earth, but I was right from season one biatches! I love/hate my plot guessing skill. It makes me a better writer, but I can't watch movies without guessing the plot. Anyone know the show the Invasion? I guessed all the aliens on the first episode.

The realtionship between Tigh and Adama is really strained and flares up, and it's really well done.

OK, spoiler time.

Final Cylon
[spoiler] The last Cylon is Elen, Tigh's wife. [/spoiler]

Kara and Earth (Includes spoiler about the above.)
[spoiler] Kara finds the wreckage of her viper on Earth, and inside of the cockpit, she finds HER OWN BODY! On the body, she finds the necklace she is wearing on her own body right then and there! See, this is why we think Elen is not the final cylon, since Kara's body is right there! [/spoiler]

Earth as a whole
[spoiler] Earth, the thirtienth colony, is the homeworld of the Cylons, just like I predicted. They found centurion bodies admist the ruins, along with cyclon-skinjob skeletons. Tyrol finds a body shaped splotch of ash on a building, and has a flashback to 2000 years ago. That's where he died. The planet was nuked 2000 years ago, but by who? [/spoiler]

Misc
[spoiler] Dee shoots herself in the face. Tigh and Adama fight, Adama was going to shoot Tigh, but they end up drinking isntead. Adama makes jokes about Elen being a slut, and Tigh is going to shoot Adama. Adama points his own gun at his own head yelling "SHOOT ME YOU FRAKKER, OR I'LL DO IT MYSELF!" Epic. I also loved Kara yelling "WHAT AM I?!?!?!?!?" and the Cylon dude who kept her in that house runs away from her. [/spoiler]

IT WAS AWESOME!
Old 17 Jan 2009, 12:27   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to ForbiddenKnowledge
Default Re: HO-LY FRAK, BSG was awesome!

You do not know how hard it is for me to not click those spoilers, but I appreciate that you've used them

Ours is on the 20th, and I am soooo looking forward to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim.
Rafe is damn sexy once he gets into his night attire.
ForbiddenKnowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2009, 04:55   #3 (permalink)
Shas'La

It was a great episode. It left more questions than answers. And left me rather puzzled.

[spoiler]The thirteenth colony being cylon confused me. How could they cylons have lived there thousands of years ago If they were created by colonels?[/spoiler]
Dire Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2009, 19:20   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

All will be explained in time
Old 18 Jan 2009, 19:24   #5 (permalink)
Ethereal

Just you wait til tuesday, when its on here. I will explode.

Quote:
Old 18 Jan 2009, 19:40   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaina
Just you wait til tuesday, when its on here. I will explode.
The wait is killing you, isn't it? >

You know you want to click those spoiler tags, you know you want to. Go on, what's the worst that could happen?

*wishes he could magically appear floating over Rafe's left shoulder*
Old 18 Jan 2009, 19:49   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

Tehehehehe

Kara is...

A....

Marshmellow
Old 20 Jan 2009, 08:23   #8 (permalink)
Ethereal

Its tonight people.....tonight....

I will be docking my Maelstrom up around 8.45, sitting down with my eyes glued to the tv. I can't wait.

Quote:
Old 20 Jan 2009, 21:05   #9 (permalink)
Ethereal

Oh gods, what an episode...... I'm speechless, I don't actually know where to start....

[spoiler]Kara is dead.... but she's alive? Could this make her cylon? With the apparent plan in place by the thirteenth tribe to rebirth, could she have been effected by that?

And, Helen, was a bit off from what I expected. Could she return then?

As for earth, how can they be cylon? As far as we know at the moment, there were no cylon skinjobs around at the time of the exodus - hell there were no frakkin cylons! So how can they have been skinjobs? ARGH!

And yet they made their own centurions, yet were cylons, yet something caused a nuclear holocaust 2000 years ago... with the pattern of "All this has happened before, and will happen again" could the cylons revolted against the human form nuked the planet....?

God, I am shakin, no show I have ever seen invests the kind of emotion in episodes that does......[/spoiler]

Quote:
Old 20 Jan 2009, 22:18   #10 (permalink)
Shas'El

[spoiler] I'm predicting everyone gets nuked. Why? All this has happened before, of course! If those that got to Earth were nuked, then...

My first Earth theory is that the thirteenth tribe were skinjobs, and were forced to leave by the other tribes. They fled to Earth, and settled there (Maybe they were sort-of skinjob, and they worked to improve themselves. Then, when the actual cylons we know fled from the 12 colonies, they found Earth, killed the 'humans' there, and stole the idea (or improved it) and now we have skinjobs.

My second is rather rough, but the thirteenth colony/tribe were normal humans. But when the cylons fled from humanity (The only problem is the timing. Earth was nuked 2000 years ago, and the Cylons fled less than a hundred years ago?) and captured the people of Earth and created the skinjobs modeled after people on Earth. They created a first form of skinjobs, and when they wanted independance/control over the robotic cylons, there was a war and Earth was nuked.

And my third, is that the thirtienth colony eventually cloned members of their race, improving them in various ways. Then they are captured by the Cylons, as above. Still working on it though...

Helen WAS killed before the Hub was destroyed, so I am assuming she can come back, if she was the fifth. [/spoiler]