Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Farseer Tyros's "Illegitimete" Modship (yay mod forums)
Old 31 Mar 2007, 17:42   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via ICQ to cps30hawks Send a message via AIM to cps30hawks Send a message via MSN to cps30hawks Send a message via Yahoo to cps30hawks
Default Farseer Tyros's "Illegitimete" Modship (yay mod forums)

Read:
http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=42908.0

And now look at FT's karma :P
cps30hawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2007, 17:46   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Farseer Tyros's "Illegitimete" Modship (yay mod forums)

What in the world is going on...

April fool's I hope...

Stankov

[img width=650 height=288]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a99/GeneralStankov/finalcopy.jpg[/img]
Ge. Stankov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2007, 17:52   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

I imagine that's what's going on
I'd hate to get on his bad side... >
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz
Fishy has just proved to me that Canadians CAN be scary...
Fish Ead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2007, 18:16   #4 (permalink)
lonely tau

Nope, we decided to skip on April fools this year because of how big last year's was. There was no way that we could keep up with that pace.

Currently there is no trouble amongst anyone and all is well, please continue throughout your normal daily routine as though nothing has happened. thank you
Old 31 Mar 2007, 18:22   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Currently there is no trouble amongst anyone and all is well, please continue throughout your normal daily routine as though nothing has happened. thank you
You dare post that Lonely? You think yourself so great that despite what you have done to me you can say there is no trouble? Well you're wrong. There is trouble, you made it yourself when you betrayed me like this you stupid ****er.
That's what the new Space Marine codex relates to. Grilled puppies.

Thanks to JD for the awesome siggy
Tim the Tau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2007, 18:27   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

ok, now this is getting a little out of hand, you take care of this in your own topic, Tim, or you do it off the forums... However, it seems LT has been caught here and that thee FT debacle is in fact an April Fools joke...

How can you be sure what you know is the truth if you haven't taken the time to ask yourself the questions that dispute it?

how can you be sure what you know is the truth if you haven't taken the time to ask yourself the questions that dispute it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Ead
Well we probably didn't figure out that decapitation resulted in death until someone lopped another guy's head off. And now people take care not to let sword waving lunatics near their neck
Terminatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2007, 18:28   #7 (permalink)
lonely tau

I don't think I am great, in fact getting promoted wasn't even my Idea, Elfy just asked so I took the job. It is everybody else who is pretending to be all high and mighty here, and so bringing me with them.

And yes, currently there is no internal struggle and everybody is working as normal, you should all just forget the wierd stuff that has been happening. It was all just FT trying to fix a couple of small errors he thought he had seen.

And tim, I'll deal with you in a minute, but you are definately becoming more and more of an annoyance as time goes on.
Old 31 Mar 2007, 19:24   #8 (permalink)
Shas'O

Someone PM TO about this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minako
The female race really is disgusting.

Tomo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2007, 20:44   #9 (permalink)
Shas'O

I just don't know. Even if this whole thing is an April Fool's joke, don't you think Wargamer raises some legitimate points about Tyross? I mean, if TO really didn't include any of the Mods in the discussion, that wouldn't be fair to them. It's a perfect recipe for jealousy and bitterness. Likewise, all the Chaosy, chainaxe stuff is a bit overboard. Really, this is a Tau site. I'd be tempted to make a whole Eldar theme if I knew how. So I understand that. But, I can understand someone thinking that it wasn't appropriate to do right away.

Finally, I'm involved with the campaign, okay? I'm supposed to be a Mod. But I can't karma, I can't smite. The only thing I can do is clean up the boards. Which normally is preceeded by a PM from Tyross, "Hey, why don't you go clean up the campaign boards instead of spamming my Inbox all the time." The power trip is getting old.
Farseer_Emlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2007, 22:31   #10 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Hadhfang

I'd like to say to LT one thing, Power can be taken as well as given.

So the FT thing then. I think the whole board is an April Fools. So the stuff in that thread are in the spirit of the board, (and since FT has -3 karma only TO can give him that I think)
Hadhfang is offline   Reply With Quote