Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Hello. My life has been turned upside down.
Old 30 Mar 2007, 16:11   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Hello. My life has been turned upside down.

I sent this email to 3 people, all of which are friends and probably will help me.

EMAIL STARTS HERE

Well, after school finished (hurrah!) I got an MSN message that shows the following...

hey
!nacionais! says:
luk i know u probably dont want to talk to me
!nacionais! says:
but i jst want to forget about wat happened be4
!nacionais! says:
its so pointless
!nacionais! says:
its not gona help or anythin
Frosty says:
I know.
!nacionais! says:
and we're probably gona hav to be in the same group some time
!nacionais! says:
so lets just b friends
!nacionais! says:
i'll try and convince megan aswell
!nacionais! says:
ok?

!nacionais! says:
im not saying to be friends, i just dont want to be enemies
Frosty says:
Megan's a bitch, she just wants to piss me off no matter what...
!nacionais! says:
well u should look at it from both sides
!nacionais! says:
lest jst forget about wat megan did
!nacionais! says:
andstop hating eachother
Frosty says:
Why does Megan hate me? I have no idea, BUT, what she did can't be repaid in any way, so she just wants to screw me up even more.
Frosty says:
I can't forget about what she did.
!nacionais! says:
u gotta stop anoying her
!nacionais! says:
and stop being sexist
!nacionais! says:
wat did she do thats so bad?
Frosty says:
I'm not being sexist
!nacionais! says:
okok
!nacionais! says:
brb
Frosty says:
Do you want the long version or the short?
!nacionais! says:
long
Frosty says:
First there was the HW club thing. i didnt see much harm in that. then there was this juju girl from st julians that megan asked to pretend she was megan and peeved me off further by pretending that megan liked me and giving me all this shit about **** buddies and bullshit like that
Frosty says:
THEN
Frosty says:
she asked Jose to piss me off by her saying to jose (wrongly) that i had sexually harrassed her. jose called me a class one perv and pretended to love megan while juju shouted insults at me thru MSN messenger
Frosty says:
THEN
!nacionais! says:
omg
!nacionais! says:
thats so mean
Frosty says:
she told me it was all a trick to stop me liking her and PRETENDED to be sorry in peer mediation but really she wasnt, then you and her refused to go to it again and now megan wants to piss me off
Frosty says:
any way she can
Frosty says:
THERE! THATS WHAT SHE DID< YOU DECIDE IF I SHOULD FORGET IT OR NOT!!!
!nacionais! says:
she said she ddnt want 2 be ur friend at allbt that she ddnt want u 2 be ur enimy she jst wanted 2 b like one of those ppl that like u never ever tlk 2 bt like if she asks 4 a rubber ud lend it nd vice-versA
Frosty says:
thats a lie
Frosty says:
a LIE
!nacionais! says:
y??
Frosty says:
she wants to piss me off, beat me up, emotiannaly cripple me and then leave me to rot
Frosty says:
but
Frosty says:
she hides it with a pretty face and a web of lies
!nacionais! says:
no
Frosty says:
shes a deceiver
Frosty says:
pure scum
!nacionais! says:
plz dnt call her that
!nacionais! says:
shes my friend
Frosty says:
why shouldn't I
!nacionais! says:
nd plz dnt tell her were friends
!nacionais! says:
i wont tell her
Frosty says:
dont beleive anything she says relating to anything derogatory involving me
!nacionais! says:
cuz other wise shes gnna get all bitchy
Frosty says:
hmm
Frosty says:
i suppose i can trust you
Frosty says:
not to the extent of total friendship, just as a borderline friend ok?
!nacionais! says:
bt im not gnna sit wit u at math class.
!nacionais! says:
etc
Frosty says:
OK
!nacionais! says:
we cnt show that were friend

You have invited !nacionais! to start sending webcam. Please wait for a response or Cancel (Alt+Q) the pending invitation.

Frosty says:
i see

!nacionais! has accepted your invitation to start sending webcam.

!nacionais! says:
so wat do u think u should do about it
!nacionais! says:
?
Frosty says:
i dont know
!nacionais! says:
think

Frosty says:
first, why are you smiling on webcam?
!nacionais! says:
cus im talking to another friend on msn
!nacionais! says:
and hes telling me a funi story
Frosty says:
ok...
Frosty says:
I'll contact you again in 10 minutes, then I might have thought of something to do about it.
!nacionais! says:
ok
!nacionais! says:

!nacionais! says:

Alright, now that the message is finished, 10 minutes later I think up something. I message Ingrid again, and mention that I should stop Filipe being friends with Megan by showing the above messsenger chat to him. She says "I won't let you!" and sends me a picture saying "APRIL FOOLS!" and also a video of both of them grinning inanely at me.

I block them both along with a few choice insults. They are still blocked.

Sorry, but I just felt I really had to show you this to give you some idea of how hard it is being me. It explains pretty much everything.

Thanks for reading this, please message me on Messenger if you have any queries or would like to discuss it. DO NOT send it to ANYONE else. I do not want this to spread to people who may attack me physically or mentally.

Goodbye and best regards.
EMAIL ENDS HERE

So, All the guys in my class except mabye one hate me, 4 or 5 of the girls are friends, and the rest hate me. I'm socially unpopular and everyone calls me a geek. People do not think I have any friends because I hang out with the year 10's. Most of the people in year 9 hate me too. My dad hates me. My mum probably hates me too.

My world has been turned upside down. I am on the brink of suicidal thoughts.

And Easter just started.

Thanks for reading my post. I hope you will have some supportive comments for me, and advice. Thanks again.
Frosty05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2007, 16:32   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Munchkin
Default Re: Hello. My life has been turned upside down.

Ok, first of all: DON'T KILL YOURSELF. Lots of us have tried, most of us have failed. You have too much to live for. Your parents don't hate you. No one else hates you. They just don't like you, and they're dumb, because they haven't thought about it. Engross yourself with something you love. Don't listen to metal music. Try seeing a psychologist. It's embarassing and frustrating, but it works. Change school if you think it's unbearable. I'm really sorry man, just don't commit suicide.

An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.

Help Support My Humor!
Munchkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2007, 17:10   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Turned upside down because some people hate you? This'll sound harsh but wake up, does it really matter if people hate you at school? It's just school afterall. So much more to experience.

Jus get your head down an get on with things, it'll all probably blow over anyway. Jus don't let something like this get to ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau-killer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Winston Churchill on 23rd August 1940
Never in the field of human satire were so many made to feel so humble by so much acid wit
GOT IT! That’s the one. Just sums RJay up perfectly!
RJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2007, 17:15   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Munchkin

Look at it optimistically: You don't really have any reason to commit suicide. Just because some girls made fun of you. It just isn't worth it. So what? It's a joke. At least you are full. You have everything you need. You have a hobby. I had nothing. I had two dogs as friends. I had no hobby. I was a cripple. Trust me, you could be much worse off.

An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.

Help Support My Humor!
Munchkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2007, 17:48   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Don't listen to metal music
I disagree, do listen to metal, your a famn of DragonForce right Dragon? Listen to Through The Fire And The Flames or something like that, that never fails to cheerme up. If you really are thinking of suicide as an option make sure you realise that it is a one way trip, make sure you are making the right descision. Ok so people at school hate you, it happens to everyone at some point. Don't let it get to you, in lifeyou will face challenges greater than this and you will overcome them just as you will overcome this.

There are also few songs I think you should listen to to help with your suicidal thoughts. First and foremost is Heart Of steel by Manowar, I think this song has saved my life before. Second is Hey Stoopid by Alice Cooper which is a very good anti-suicide song.

Please don't do anything that you might regret and always remember that we at TO arehere to help you.
That's what the new Space Marine codex relates to. Grilled puppies.

Thanks to JD for the awesome siggy
Tim the Tau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2007, 17:48   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

o_O Ammm dude I do not want to look like an executioner, but I guess I have to...

***Puts on a black mask***

Keep in mind that I do respect u, and no matter what I say, I MEAN EVERY WORD.

***Takes a deep breath***

Ok... First of all according to ur profile u r 11... I'll leave it for the end statement.

When I was 10, my parents were divorcing... I mean not some easy divorcing... with very big low cases, one of them with criminal charges. Trust me, I would not wish the same to anyone. I was 24/7 in courts. Mean while I had problems in school, and on the streets. About the same as u had. I am not going to wright my biography hear, lot of shit had happened to me during the years. The only thing I regret is being sorry for myself at the time.

At that time all the people did is said they were sorry, they weren't. And I will not lie to u. Although I think it is not a good what happened to u, I will only say.

If u r any kind of man at all, U WILL suck it up, and U will say to urself: They can get bent! Who do they think they are? Thats is it. If u think it is hard, well it is. It is very hard to not follow. But it is necessary. As much as I ashamed to admit it but I was only be able to not follow about a year ago. (Long story short I had about 20 friends now I have one and I feel better then when I had 20.)

I know I might sound like ur parents, but at least I will not feel sorry for u. As one of my former friends use to say: Do u think u got into a fairytale?

***Takes off the mask***

Dude, My only soft advise to u would be the following: Relax and try to be urself. If people do not like u then its there problem Unless u doing something wrong (like drags, murder, etc.) U doing things right. Life will throw shit at u, bit u with metal chains and wooden sticks. But that is no reason to stop smiling. I do hope that u will find curage and deal with it. After all there is about 5000 people who feel sorry for u, and at least one guy who will not ;D I am telling u just relax. If u are a man (And u definitely ARE!) u'll get through this. U r 11, u got the life full of fights losses and win ahead of u, just relax. Good luck.

Walk Tall

- What man is a man who doesn't make this world a better place?
- Definitely, mostly not about the girl.
- I should only kill people after I get to know 'em?

http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=53661.0 “TAU customizations” Project
Red_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2007, 19:38   #7 (permalink)
Shas'O

As a note guy, because I know he won't say it, you need to pay attention to the advice here.

1) Munchkin, the first guy to respond to your cry for help, has been through circumstances few of us can even imagine. He hasn't flaunted it and I doubt that he would. I'd encourage you to poke around on the "Terrible News" thread to see his reaction to it. That's what a proper life view is all about.

2) As Red_Dog mentioned, give it time. Bad stuff happens to us all. Nothing is worth suicide. Nothing.

3) Come on, guy. 11 years old? It's going to get worse, trust me. You need to be strong and confident in who you are. Is it hard? Yes. Does it hurt when people reject you? Of course. And I'm not going to give you any of the "They are only pushing you away because they're jealous" BS that my parent's gave me. Human beings are cruel. Human beings are mean. Especially at your age. Everyone is fighting for a spot on the feeding chain and they'll climb over anyone to get ahead. Is it fair? Not a chance. But it is life.

4) Give to others. You're obviously focused on yourself and your circumstances. Stop it. Focus on others who need help. If you hurt because you feel rejected, then find someone else who has been rejected and cast aside and befriend them. What if you don't want to? It's not about what you want, it's about what they need. Amazingly, if you give to others to meet their needs, you'll find that your needs get met too.

Good luck, guy. The quest to manhood is a difficult and dangerous one. But it's accepting and overcoming these trials that becomes the differential between a full fledged man and a grown up boy.
Farseer_Emlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2007, 21:11   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

God of War,

A couple of things to ponder. The above posters have covered most of it, but there are a couple of things to consider.

1) Take a moment to step back and gain perspective: As cruel and as annoying as these others may be, you and only you are in control of how you think and feel. They want to see you suffer, and reap the emotional responses and drama that this causes. Therefore the easiest way to thwart them is to remember that you are in control of yourself, and not give them the pleasure of seeing your reaction.

2) What they do or think ultimately doesn't matter: No matter what others in your life try to do to you, your future will eventually diverge from theirs. Since you're fairly young, you haven't really had a chance to discover this for yourself yet. People come and go with alarming frequency. The people that plague you today will not nessesarily be around in a few years, all that this requires as patience.

3) Confidence if your best weapon and armor: Realizing points 1 and 2, you have nothing to fear from these people in the long run. They will either give up atacking you because it ceases to be fun, or because their lives eventually take a different direction. As you display confidence and the inability to be shaken by petty insults, you will not only thwart their efforts but you will stop attracting this kind of scorn in future encounters.

I realize that the feeling caused by the events described are intense, as you haven't yet had the time to realize your own inner strengths. With time and focus you will eventually find that you are strong enough to ignore the losers that try to waste your time with this sort of nonsense, and will come up with strategies to thwart them. I have every confidence in you.
Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it, or just keep up a dialog here in this thread. We are your Friends here at T.O. (E-friends, but allies nonetheless) and are happy to help you puzzle through all of this.

Be safe,
Ged of Paragon

[glow=purple,2,300]Speaker for the Keeper of Secrets - The Cult of Slannesh[/glow]

-Craftworld Paragon's Rune Sign
GedofParagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2007, 21:25   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to TheEmperorsJanitor Send a message via Yahoo to TheEmperorsJanitor

Quote:
she hides it with a pretty face and a web of lies
Right now, some pathetic myspace band is stealing this and using it as a lyric in thier next song.
I just don't get the attraction, how is a vampire girl sexy? It's a monster, it wants to kill you, stop thinking about having sex with it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord General Thunder
You just wasted 5 seconds of my life, you prick.
TheEmperorsJanitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2007, 21:31   #10 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Sidstyler Send a message via MSN to Sidstyler

Quote:
we cnt show that were friend
Never, EVER trust a woman that says this. EVER. They are a lying ****ing whore.

Warhams is serious business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbeard
Knowing the rules is not WAAC. Bringing tough lists is not WAAC. Acting within the scope of the rules is not WAAC.
Sidstyler is offline   Reply With Quote