Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

A letter from the All-Father! Wanna help me reply?
Old 17 Mar 2007, 05:09   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default A letter from the All-Father! Wanna help me reply?

Hey all,

I just got a letter from the All-Father. He asked me to pass on his regards. Some of the letter is personal, (every recruit says stuff that they later regret later in their letters home, and I was no exception... :-[ ) I thought I'd pass on what I could, and get your feed -back to send in my return letter. He just want everyone to know that he's doing OK, and that though he worries about keeping everything in focus, that he's enjoying himself.
Now then, I'll tell you from personal experience that letters from home are one of the few simple pleasures that a Basic Combat Training recruit can experience, and that it's always appreciated. I'll be mailing a letter back to him early next week, and I'd like to invite folks to post anything that they'd like to say to him. I'll print out the posts (those that won't get him in trouble with his drill intructors. Use common sense...) and mail them in a gi-normous envelope to him.

Now then: Who wants to send All Father a shout out?
Ged

[glow=purple,2,300]Speaker for the Keeper of Secrets - The Cult of Slannesh[/glow]

-Craftworld Paragon's Rune Sign
GedofParagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2007, 05:26   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: A letter from the All-Father! Wanna help me reply?

Send him my poem, I think he will get a crack out of it

We miss AF

And The All-Father left to cook up some grub,
Thus the enclave became a smelly blub,
The All-Children cry out in pain!
But Their Father has not left in vain,
The U.S. Army marches on their belly
Thats why The All-Father is making them...
Peanutbutter and jelly

P.s. I know you are in the coast guard :P
Quote from: Bash on Today at 08:38:20 PM

I don't care what car it is, I'm having a personalised license plate which says "AV14" on it...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waarghs will start |
Waarghs will end |
The ones we will remember | Dedicated to KJ, The guv, Freddie hope
Are the ones of our friends |or however you knew that great man
the emperors flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2007, 05:31   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

You rock, Humanoid Warrior-Caste member!

-Krell (that noob with the spinny Avatar)
Old 17 Mar 2007, 05:55   #4 (permalink)
lonely tau

*Dear Tony

*I really hope that you are doing well over there in training, and they'd better not be giving you a really hard time, that's my job! *Things over here are getting rather heated on my end but first the middle ground between us; Tau Online. *

*Currently our board is doing quite well, and it is easily under control between Elf Boy and I. *Farseer Tyross has recently become and Administrator, so now he has extra superly duper powers. And that's really all that has changed around here (well...decrease of activity, but stuff like that happens :P). *

And now for some of the antics I've been up to since I last was able to speak to you. I've fallen for this girl in my Spanish and English class. Mom made me shave off my beard (my long hair, beard, or get thrown out of the house, guess which one was best :P). And finally, Teaching at Centerville has started up again. Now to go (a little too) in detail for ya' :P

ok, So I've had this girl, Megan, in my Spanish, English, and for one semester, P.E. bare with me here, I'm likely to distract myself...again...ANYWAYS! She is about my hieght with long, light, wavy, blonde hair that goes a couple inches past her shoulders. She runs track, rides horses, and play volleyball, so she is rather athletically built. And for the sake of keping this letter clean...I'll just say she has a nice looking chest . Finally, she's got nice, smooth, long legs that are quite defined and toned. And in case you were wondering, she's hit this groove where her skin is just light enough to give off this aura of softness around her. I think I've hit the jackpot here old buddy ^_^

As for mom making me shave my beard...well that is sort of self-explanatory...but I think it may help me get the girl I was just talking about ^_^

And finally, teaching at Centerville has started up again and I have once more gotten my class back for Fencing. They're really starting to annoy me now, but at least they aren't better than the begginers class (yes, they suck, bad).

Well, that's all that's been going on with me for the past few weeks, besides missing one of the coolest people I know (that'd be you, btw). So, how've you been for the past few weeks? Feels like months since you've left
Old 17 Mar 2007, 07:23   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Can you build us a Tau Online cake? If not, can you send us some sweet recipes to help us fill the void? Some delicious foodstuffs will help to keep moral high in your absence.

Hope all is well.
Cadaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2007, 12:43   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Hey there All Father. Just to let you know I haven't killed you off in my story yet, but hey you never know. Actually to be honest you haven't missed much as updates are coming in very slowly.

The Enclave really isn't the same without you here but we'll manage until you get back.

P.S Now I know why you kept going on about 'Gods Of War', thanks to you I listened to that song and I love it. One more thing I owe you I guess.

-Tim
That's what the new Space Marine codex relates to. Grilled puppies.

Thanks to JD for the awesome siggy
Tim the Tau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2007, 17:09   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

We're keeping the Bar Brawl thread alive just for you :P
Old 17 Mar 2007, 19:26   #8 (permalink)
Shas'O

There's not much for me to say...I miss you :'(
Old 17 Mar 2007, 20:06   #9 (permalink)
Ethereal

if/when you get shot, i hopw you think of me.
Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2007, 21:52   #10 (permalink)
Shas'El

Waaaaaaa.... we miss you, Goddamnit!
the_vilest_worm is offline   Reply With Quote