Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Aaarrrrggghhh! (blowing off steam)
Old 03 Mar 2007, 21:30   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Aaarrrrggghhh! (blowing off steam)

I am pretty much mad at everyone except my friends! >

To start with The figures with power at my school (vice-principal, counselours, yard-duties) are really really STUPID. The Vice-principal is the stupidest person I have ever met in my whole entire life, I have met some pretty stupid people. I got suspended a couple of months ago by her for using self-defense... Some chav decided that he wanted to kick my butt and then I fought back, Boom suspended. At a school dance a while ago lots of students were "Freak dancing" The vice turned the lights on and said if they continued she would cancel all school dances for the rest of the year (hey, it is a fair punishment) I didn't want all the dances to be canceled so I had a conversation with her during the middle of the dance, it went somewhat like this....

Me: "hey you know how Rap music promotes freak danicing with it's dirty lirics"

Vice: "Yes"

Me: "Then maybe you should tell the Dj to stop playing it"

Vice: "Hmmm... good idea"

She went to tell the Dj to stop playing it, but he didn't want the students to get "mad" at him. C'mon ladie its your damn school!

I am also mad at the Laws protecting students from getting the snot beat out of them by teachers. Back in my Grandpa's day if a kid wasn't obeying the rules a teacher could whack them with a metal ruler or shove them against the wall. I bet that more than 90% of the trouble-makers would be stopped if teachers could do this. I mean how embarrasing would it be to have an old lady give you a bloody nose. I would be happy if teachers could do this, at my school we get almost nothing done cause of stupid people causing trouble making the teacher waste their time "Talking" to them, Guess what teachers are supposed to do? TEACH.

My parents are also being idiots. A week ago My dad promised me he would take me to a mega battle at GamesWorkshop, I rarely get to go even though I live 25 minutes away (I can't go there myself as it is over a freeway and I can't drive). Surprise surprise my dad get's invited to grab a drink with his friends and doesn't even bother to tell me he isn't taking me to the mega battle. This week to make up for it my Mom promises me to take me to go to GamesWorkshop to have a battle with a fellow T.O. member (Sorry Lonely :'( :'( :'() , but noooo once again I am let down!

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! I HATE THIS
Quote from: Bash on Today at 08:38:20 PM

I don't care what car it is, I'm having a personalised license plate which says "AV14" on it...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waarghs will start |
Waarghs will end |
The ones we will remember | Dedicated to KJ, The guv, Freddie hope
Are the ones of our friends |or however you knew that great man
the emperors flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2007, 21:35   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Aaarrrrggghhh! (blowing off steam)

Dude, you have no idea how many times that happens or is currently happening to me. For example, currently I am under a punishment not to got to a any Games Workshop events.

No Pity No Remorse No Fear
[hr]
"All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."-Edgar Allen Poe
[hr]
[quote=Earring (Busy Destroying the World)]
Don't worry too much...remember...females can smell fear
Malchior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2007, 00:35   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Yaifrog

I agree with you on the violence against children laws. A couple of months ago this idiot threw a bloody pie in my face and they didn't do a bloody thing about it! Then last week the same (insert incredibly rude insult here) punched me right on the forehead and the damn teachers have yet to do anything about it! If the Australian government had any idea what was going on with this kid they would legalise it to have him hung, drawn and quatered!
Yaifrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2007, 00:38   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer

My school had it right...

They turned a blind eye to everyone who insulted me.

They also turned a blind eye to when those kids "fell over". Repeatedly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Wargamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2007, 00:46   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

About the mega battle; walk. 25 minutes drive is frankly not a very long walk.
the_vilest_worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2007, 01:58   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via AIM to AvalonSurfer739

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilest Worm
He die lol?!

25 minutes of driving is probably around 12 to 13 miles. Do you know how long it would take to walk that!? It about the same as a half marathon!

And i agree with yall about teachers "looking away" when you get put down or pushed around. They expect you to run away from a fight and tell them. But then they dont even do anything about it and the only thing you gain is that everyone knows that you ran away from a fight to tell a teacher. Thats a real great way to make friends.........

Frankly I stopped doing the whole "tell the teacher" ordeal along time ago. If someone was to mess with me I'd deal with it myself. Sure i'd get suspended......but i'd rather be suspended then have a reputation of being a coward and having the same bully harassing me the next day.

You should never let anyone push you around. You should have the right to fight back!

and im not some super anti-authority punk guy thats gets in fights all the time i just believe that we should have the freedom to stand up for ourselves. Teachers should understand that and take more thought on what they're dealing with. They were once just like us too..

-Made by the awsome Photoshoper TchicoriTa
AvalonSurfer739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2007, 02:08   #7 (permalink)
Shas'La

Quote:
Freeway, large carrying case :

Parental units would not let me embark on such a quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargamer
My school had it right...

They turned a blind eye to everyone who insulted me.

They also turned a blind eye to when those kids "fell over". Repeatedly.
Lol, did you bring your 3 swords to school ;D
Quote from: Bash on Today at 08:38:20 PM

I don't care what car it is, I'm having a personalised license plate which says "AV14" on it...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waarghs will start |
Waarghs will end |
The ones we will remember | Dedicated to KJ, The guv, Freddie hope
Are the ones of our friends |or however you knew that great man
the emperors flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2007, 02:25   #8 (permalink)
Shas'O

Oh there was no end to stupid crap in my old high school, we had a principal with an ego problem who actually made people call her doctor all the time. Lets just say when we found out what she actually had a degree in we starting injecting a sarcastic tone into the word. Look, I don't mind if you're proud of having a doctorate, and hell if your a bloody rocket scientest or your curing me of "cough up a lung disease" I'll call you doctor. But when your degree is in bloody mediation, no freakin' way. For crying out loud the final exam in that probably looked like this

"One person is demanding 100 dollars for his power drill, the other is willing to pay 50. How much is a reasonable compromise?" answer: 75

She used to come on the PA and make these grand proclaimations to which I delighted in making rude noises and coughing out "bull s&#@!"

And yeah we had plenty of idiots that I just wish one of the teachers would turn around and whomp with a metre stick, but luckily 99% of them disappeared mid way through 11th grade
I'd hate to get on his bad side... >
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz
Fishy has just proved to me that Canadians CAN be scary...
Fish Ead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2007, 02:27   #9 (permalink)
lonely tau

*Heya man. *Everything sounds like it sucks, but just wait a little bit and do your best not to let it get to you too bad. *Find some competition in all of this where you can find a place to ocmpete (ie, how can I outsmart the vice, etc). *

*And as for the Game troday. don't sweat it man. *To be honest I was half expecting that to happen *:P *I got my frustrations out on a Guard player though. *

P.S. *I have 200 Credits right now, where are you? *;D

Edit: Dude, totally get on AIM!
Old 04 Mar 2007, 02:52   #10 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by the emperors flame
Quote:
Freeway, large carrying case :

Parental units would not let me embark on such a quest
Oh. I was thinking San Francisco driving times (Ie hills and narrow roads), so more like 3-5 miles.
the_vilest_worm is offline   Reply With Quote