Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Tim and Wargamers 2nd official marvellous adventure (Chapter 19 is now up)
Old 30 Jan 2007, 18:32   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Tim and Wargamers 2nd official marvellous adventure (Chapter 19 is now up)

Hello again great people of the Enclave.

As you may or may not remember about a year ago I penned a story about this site. Tim and Wargamers 1st Marvellous Adventure ran for 9 installments and ended with the final liberation of Tau Online from Pollo's chav army. Now it is the year 2007 and Tim and Wargamer are about toset off on another marvellous journey. And you get to read about it, you lucky people (And we are discounting the 2nd marvellous adventure 'cause it was rubbish and never got off the ground.) Now as those of you who were here will know this thing just pretty much turnes into one big list of guest stars. If anyone wishes to be added to the story then just say in a post and I'll try to fit you in somewhere.

Chapter 1

Beginnings and Ends

Rain pattered ceaselessly down on the solid marble gravestone. A lone figure stood looking down upon the dark marble slab, it was impossible to tell what on his face were tears and what was rain. Suddenly a black clad hand shot out from the darkness and grabbed the man by the shoulder. Elf Boy turned and stared into the kindly yet sad face of The All Father.
“Come Elf, there is nothing here but sadness and grief” said the All Father in his low solemn voice. Reluctantly Elf Boy followed The All Father away from Kangaroo Joe’s gravestone.
* ** Lonely Tau was waiting by the entrance to the graveyard with a small car and all three Enclave mods got in and the small car drove off down the dark road.

* ** Wargamer ducked down behind a clump of logs, his rifle lay by his side, his helmet resting squarely on his head. He slowly poked his head over the logs and saw movement. Just a few figures, three at the most he thought. Squatting Wargamer exited his cover and dashed to a nearby tree. He heard the shouts as his opponents spotted him, heard the loud bangs let off by their rifles. Not a single shot hit him. Safely ensconced behind the tree Wargamer peeked his head out, one of them was very close to him now. Very close indeed. Wargamer leapt out of cover, quickly aiming his rifle he pulled the trigger!

* ** Nothing happened. He pulled the trigger again, once more nothing happened. A third and a fourth time; nothing. Then Wargamer heard the siren, the high pitched ululating wail that signalled death. He had been hit. From behind him he heard Scout Sergeant Mkoll’s voice. “Gotcha.”
“Damn it Mkoll, I had a perfect shot on Tim.”
“Ever heard of a thing called a distraction ‘Gamer?” Tim’s voice could be heard calling.
“Do not mock my understanding of military tactics little man.”
“This coming from a dead guy.”
“Be quiet.”
“Just go and get recharged.” And with that Wargamer walked away to recharge his energy. Mkoll and Tim hefted their laser rifles and went hunting once more along with the rest of their team.

* ** Not far from where Wargamer had been shot there was a bush. Just a normal everyday bush, green leaves, covered in small insects, you get the picture. However this time there was something extraordinary within the bush. And the thing, whatever it was, was gazing intently at Mkoll.*

* ** Elf Boy lay on his hotel bed thinking about his dear friend Kangaroo Joe, in all probability that was what the other Enclave mods were doing as well. They had come to England, the three of them, for the sole purpose of giving their respects to one the loved dearly, and as expected the event had been very sombre and depressing. But Elf Boy couldn’t shake a nagging feeling that something was wrong. They had seen KJ’s grave, and yet Elf Boy didn’t feel any better, he didn’t feel any more at ease. What was wrong? Elf Boy was suddenly snapped out of his reverie when All Father walked into his hotel room with a drawn sword.
“We have company.” He said.

That's what the new Space Marine codex relates to. Grilled puppies.

Thanks to JD for the awesome siggy
Tim the Tau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2007, 18:55   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via AIM to Praying Mantidae Send a message via MSN to Praying Mantidae
Default Re: Tim and Wargamers 2nd official marvellous adventure

Nice. I was going to ask if I could make an appearance... but it looks like I'm already there!
Praying Mantidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2007, 19:00   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Looks good.

Mind if I could be in the story? I liked the first instalment, but since it was over when I read it, I wasn't able to ask if i could be in it. So... Can I play some part in this? ;D

Snowbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Black Mage
The sacrament of Dakka can be expressed only by those who have experienced it. It is a holy sacrament (of fire) that states "We are firing our guns at you. Die."
The Canadian Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2007, 19:07   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to A_lil_confuzed

wow... good first start... I Love the way Mkoll steps up to Distract Wargamer... thats definately something he'd do xD

Haha! Hay, If you have room, and an idea... could i be in the story? Please.

Its alright if i can't... Just wondering.

Minako x

New Seal!
A_lil_confuzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2007, 19:41   #5 (permalink)
Shas'La

I like it.

I didn't read the first one, but, I was wondering... humm... If you have an idea I'd like to be in this story... Would be great... If not, it's ok...

Blancos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2007, 19:57   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Wow, this is great stuff! Can`t wait to see how it continues...

Oh, and of coruse me likes to be in there, too (that is, if I`m "leet" (excuse my language ) enough for it already... *g*)
CmdrBonesaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2007, 20:03   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to captain_octavain

Very nice start (it's so exciting!)

I was wondering if I could make an apperence ?
for preserving my rights
to live and die for this life
and paying the ultimate price for me to be...FREE!
captain_octavain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2007, 20:09   #8 (permalink)
Shas'El

I'll try and fit all you guys in somewheres. Problem is I don't know how long this is gonna be. I imagine it will reach about 9-10 installments like last time. Anyways I need to go revise for an exam >
That's what the new Space Marine codex relates to. Grilled puppies.

Thanks to JD for the awesome siggy
Tim the Tau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2007, 20:12   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to A_lil_confuzed

thats reet gay!! Everybody hates Exams =P

New Seal!
A_lil_confuzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2007, 20:27   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Awesome, good story. It sound like you're getting alot of requests and im no exception!! May i make an apperance?
"Take an eldar and an ork, give the eldar a knife and give the ork a multi-warhead, armor piercing rocket launcher. The eldar will train himself in martial arts so he can kill you a dozen ways in combat. The ork in battle, will take the rocket launcher, run up to you, and hit you with it." - xv15 kil team During a disscusion of the intelligence of orks.
Kaleis Ra is offline   Reply With Quote