Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

How Nazi are you?
Old 28 Jan 2007, 21:50   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Send a message via MSN to Esmonde
Default How Nazi are you?

Well since there has been alot of Nazi post I decided to look them up on the internet and found this.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...20579094199926

It is test that rates if you would have been a Nazi. I scored Der Kommandent (probaly spelled that wrong)....any ways I got the General Dude.

"It's for your own good!"
Esmonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2007, 21:57   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via AIM to Praying Mantidae Send a message via MSN to Praying Mantidae
Default Re: How Nazi are you?

I think I've taken that one before... I got:

The Expatriate

If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.
Praying Mantidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2007, 22:04   #3 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to Stooga

Expatriate.

How is the 'serious debate and discussion' gonna take place here? ...I think this should be in the enclave.
Stooga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2007, 22:52   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Chton

Cool ;D

The Resistance
Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 31% antitolerant, and 42% blindly patriotic
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!
Chton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2007, 23:01   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to legio mortis

I scored the Resistance as well.
But seriously, a Guardsman, I'm willing to bet, could a) outshoot me, b) give me the beating of my life, and c) shove more squad-based tactics down my throat than I'd ever care to digest. Guard are hard, hard men. Whether or not GW's inconsistent, Marine-worshipping fluff keeps with that, mkay?

Real men fight in tanks!

sig by Kais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox
Legio why do I always imagine you shouting when I read your posts? :P
legio mortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2007, 23:05   #6 (permalink)
Ethereal

Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 42% blindly patriotic

Resistance for me as well. Fitting, given my screen name.
khanaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2007, 23:53   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 31% antitolerant, and 23% blindly patriotic
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Solourus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2007, 00:35   #8 (permalink)
Shas'La

I am sadly... Adolf Hitler, A failed artist gone crazy ???
Quote from: Bash on Today at 08:38:20 PM

I don't care what car it is, I'm having a personalised license plate which says "AV14" on it...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waarghs will start |
Waarghs will end |
The ones we will remember | Dedicated to KJ, The guv, Freddie hope
Are the ones of our friends |or however you knew that great man
the emperors flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2007, 01:02   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to TheEmperorsJanitor Send a message via Yahoo to TheEmperorsJanitor

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.
I just don't get the attraction, how is a vampire girl sexy? It's a monster, it wants to kill you, stop thinking about having sex with it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord General Thunder
You just wasted 5 seconds of my life, you prick.
TheEmperorsJanitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2007, 01:16   #10 (permalink)
Shas'O

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 13% antitolerant, and 23% blindly patriotic

Yeah, I can see that. I think I live in a great country (Canada), but I'm not about to let that blind me to any nonsense the government or anyone else tries to pull.

I'd hate to get on his bad side... >
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz
Fishy has just proved to me that Canadians CAN be scary...
Fish Ead is offline   Reply With Quote