Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

 

Warhammer 40K Forum

petco
Closed Thread
Old 13 Dec 2004, 15:17   #1 (permalink)
Shas'O
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: deep in your mind.... it's dark in here.
Posts: 9,342
Send a message via AIM to elflord9d Send a message via MSN to elflord9d Send a message via Yahoo to elflord9d
Default petco

normally i dont care about things like this but read these, these are real things that happened at petco's around the U.S.

Alabama
Florence, Store #1416, March 17, 2004*

• Animals suffered daily from upper respiratory infections, parasite infestations, and wounds sustained in fights with cagemates.
• Veterinary care was not provided for animals.
• On a weekly basis, store managers put sick animals into a freezer to die.
Florence, Store #1416, March 9, 2004*

• Birds were crammed into tiny enclosures and deprived of clean water and adequate food.
• Sick birds with ragged feathers and waste-covered hindquarters were left on the sales floor or stuck in the store’s back room and denied veterinary care for months.
• One bird was so stressed by the conditions in the store that he tore his tail feathers to pieces.
• Numerous complaints to PETCO’s corporate offices were ignored.
Huntsville, Store #856, April 1, 2004*

• As many as 100 fish died every day as a result of an ich outbreak.
• A lethargic and obviously ill canary was on display.
• An employee who was notified of the situation was unresponsive.
Huntsville, Store #857, April 1, 2004*

• Ferrets were crammed into a tiny enclosure with no space to move.
• Nearly 20 parakeets were being kept in an overcrowded tank without adequate food.
Arizona
Phoenix, Store #597, April 18, 2004*

• Four dead hermit crabs were on display.
• The store manager who was notified of the situation was unresponsive.
Prescott, Store #921, April 23, 2004*

• A dead lizard and a second reptile were on display in an enclosure without water.
Prescott, Store #921, April 5, 2004*

• An obviously ill gerbil who was bleeding from the eyes and nose was on display with a healthy gerbil.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dra'Tuisich-Novae
Competitive, sure. Sports...
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioner
Note "3.diversion; recreation; pleasant pastime."
Its a sport...
In that case, so is sex. Therefore, pornstars and prostitutes are professional athletes.
elflord9d is offline  
Old 13 Dec 2004, 16:32   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: UK - Wales
Posts: 10,505
Send a message via MSN to Kangaroo Joe
Default Re: petco

Thats because corparations are full of sick people who sould be terminated.
__________________

Quote:
No love, it's GREAT Britain....the clue's in the name

Thanx to Kais for the sig
Kangaroo Joe is offline  
Old 13 Dec 2004, 16:52   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Paisley, Scotland
Posts: 5,827
Send a message via AIM to Farseer_Del Send a message via MSN to Farseer_Del Send a message via Yahoo to Farseer_Del
Default Re: petco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangaroo Joe, Almost Certainly
Thats because corparations are full of sick people who sould be terminated.
No, they merely hire a few. They aren't, as you say full of them, merely infested by them.
Farseer_Del is offline  
Old 13 Dec 2004, 17:40   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: UK - Wales
Posts: 10,505
Send a message via MSN to Kangaroo Joe
Default Re: petco

I Hate Corporation Beaucrats
__________________

Quote:
No love, it's GREAT Britain....the clue's in the name

Thanx to Kais for the sig
Kangaroo Joe is offline  
Old 13 Dec 2004, 18:18   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: deep in your mind.... it's dark in here.
Posts: 9,342
Send a message via AIM to elflord9d Send a message via MSN to elflord9d Send a message via Yahoo to elflord9d
Default Re: petco

me too. > what happened to back in the day(in which i wasn't born yet) where you could walk down to the mom and pop stores and know everyone in town?(that would get kinda boring after a while though.
but all in all people should care more.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dra'Tuisich-Novae
Competitive, sure. Sports...
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioner
Note "3.diversion; recreation; pleasant pastime."
Its a sport...
In that case, so is sex. Therefore, pornstars and prostitutes are professional athletes.
elflord9d is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On